Makeup Artistry On Location

Myrtle Beach, SC View map

Makeup Artistry On Location offers Bridal and Wedding makeup services. We help you look your best for your most special occasions. We are passionate about what we do, and will not disappoint. We travel to you. From Myrtle Beach SC, Wilmington NC, to Charleston SC. Mary & Laura are here for you!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

1 User photo

Christina Married on 10/20/2017
    Mary was awesome! She was so sweet and so snazzy! I found her through wedding wire, sort of last minute too, but she was quick to respond and was flexible with my location! She drove all the way out to my venue, an hour away from town, and had everything she needed with her, to include a makeup chair! I highly recommend her!
    Sarah Married on 10/08/2017
    Mary was amazing! She made my girls and I look beautiful. She brought out our natural beauty and listened to our requests. The trial she offered was spent perfecting my look, she did not rush me at all and spent as much time with me as I needed. She was super friendly and very fun to work with. I knew while I was in Mary's hands I did not have to stress about my make up on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her for all brides in Myrtle Beach! She really listens to what you want on your special day.
  • Loretta
    Loretta Married on 08/06/2016
    Mary was fabulous and listened to everything that I wanted. My makeup was so beautiful! I couldn't ask for a better look! Thank you so much Mary!

Makeup Artistry On Location's reply:

Thank you Loretta for taking the time to write a review. I hope your day was as special as you are.

Real Weddings

• Jill & Ricky
    81 photos · 07/23/2021
  • Robert & Erika
    24 photos · 10/18/2015

Marina Inn at Grande Dunes Marina Inn at Grande Dunes Hotel Weddings

I have had the opportunity to work with Mary on several occasions. She is a quintessential professional and a pleasure to work with. She is always the first artist I refer to anyone who is looking for the best in makeup. Merrill Thompson Director of catering and conference services The Marina Inn at Grande Dunes

Paula Player Photography Paula Player Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura and Mary are such an amazing duo! I honestly adore working with them, always show up with such enthusiasm and class that it makes you so excited. I love these ladies, they also have such imaginative ideas with the weddings, and shoots we've done together. Love you two!! xo

9551 Edgerton Dr #5 Myrtle Beach, SC, 29572
843-997-9676
Location of (Makeup Artistry On Location)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding