17 Princess Street, Suite B, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gibson Hair and Makeup

Gibson Hair + Makeup is a Charleston-based wedding hairstylist and makeup artist that specializes in all things beautiful. At their intimate salon, brides can expect a relaxing and exclusive atmosphere. They can also come to you and provide on-site services. The team of talented stylists is devoted to enhancing your natural beauty through picture-perfect looks.

To help you get ready for the special day, Gibson Hair + Makeup offers consultations, multiple stylists, group services and hair and makeup trials. They provide services for brides, bridesmaids and flower girls. Examples of their professional offerings include:

• Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
Gibson has locations on Princess Street and Hassell Street in downtown Charleston, South Carolina. On your big day, they can travel to you.

Follow Gibson Hair and Makeup on

img1038
02556f80 f8a3 40c1 b3bd fdc3849e669

6 Reviews for Gibson Hair and Makeup

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

We used the talented stylists at Gibson Hair and Makeup for our wedding in May 2018. Several members of my family also saw Jerri for cuts and color the week of the wedding as well. We were so happy with all of our experiences at Gibson. Jerri is delightful to chat with and did a great job on all of our cut and color.

The morning of the wedding, it was absolutely pouring but the space inside the salon is warm and inviting. We had initially planned on doing everything at our home downtown but last minute the salon was able to accomodate us doing everything in salon as a few women wanted traditional blowouts. I also really appreciated that the salon allotted us enough people to get all of our hair and make up done in the amount of time allotted. We had 9 women getting full hair and makeup and 3 hair stylists and 2 makeup women. This actually allowed us to be done early (a first!) and more time to eat breakfast before getting dressed. I highly recommend using Gibson for your wedding and general hair needs!

Sent on 06/16/2018

britt · Married on 09/15/2017

Jerri Hanna was the woman who did my bridal hair and my color. SHE IS AMAZING. so sweet and very flexible with trying anything you would like. I changed my whole style the day of my wedding compared to my trail run and she even colored my hair the day before to make sure it would look perfect for the style I wanted. Their staff is so generous and definitely worth the price.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Gibson Hair + Makeup, they are amazing. If you want to look like you just walked out of a wedding magazine, look no further. They did an outstanding job on my hair and makeup. I had an idea of how I wanted my hair to look but I was not sure about makeup. They did a great job with my makeup (not caked on, just right) and complimented it with my hair. They also made sure that my bridesmaids were happy with their hairstyles as well. My aunt was with me during this special day and she had never had her hair or makeup done professionally before so this was special treat for her.

Gibson Hair + Makeup are true professionals. I would recommend them to locals and people who are planning destination weddings. You will not be dissappointed with them.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Gibson Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• Bespoke Strings
    Bespoke Strings Wedding Musicians

Amazing hair & makeup salon in Charleston! They are the total package! We love Gibson Hair + Makeup!

• 17 Princess Street, Suite B Charleston, South Carolina, 29401 See on map