Paula Player Photography Reviews

86 Reviews for Paula Player Photography

• Catherine

Catherine Hooks · Getting married on 09/02/2019

So Wonderful!

Paula and her crew are amazing! She made the process leading up to the day so easy and made sure to make the timeline exactly how we envisioned! She also knew all the vendors we were using, which was great for coordinating purposes. On the day of, she was so upbeat and happy...it spread to the crowd. My now husband is not a picture person but she was able to make him comfortable and get great shots. Not only is she amazing to work with, her pictures speak for themselves. We are in love with every picture we got! Can not recommend her more!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Virginia Peterson · Married on 03/02/2019

Paula is amazing!!

Thrilled to have the opportunity to write my second review for Paula Player Photography. Paula and her assistants photographed my daughter's wedding at DeBordieu Club on March 2nd, 2019. They managed to capture photos of the wedding day lunch for our guests, the groom and his groomsmen at the house where they were getting ready, the bride and her bridesmaids at the house where they were getting ready, and then of course pictures of the First Look, family pictures, amazing pictures of the ceremony and then the reception. They got it all! And the pictures are amazing!! Paula spent a lot of time prior to the wedding talking with my daughter about the pictures she wanted, where she wanted the pictures to be, etc. And the day went flawlessly! Paula photographed our older daugher's wedding in December of 2017, so we knew we wanted to hire her again. One of the best decisions we made for the wedding! Paula is easy to work with, yet knows how to move things along, which can be tough when you have a large wedding party and large families. She made my daughter and her husband feel completely at ease so that the pictures of them really capture their personality. Plus, she is just so talented and was able to take advantage of all the beautiful nature around DeBordieu as well as the amazing, romantic fog that rolled in just as the ceremony began. Thank you, Paula!

Sent on 05/01/2019

noel · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Photographer Around!

Paula and her team are absolutely fabulous!!! Their energy is so uplifting and positive and they deliver magazine worthy results. They made our whole wedding experience so comfortable and fun for everyone. They captured all of our best, genuine moments. Every time I look back at our pictures, I feel like I'm living in the moment all over again. We received our photos a month after our wedding and I could not be more pleased. Paula and her team work so hard to provide the best experience - you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Her keen eye brought beauty to our photos

Our photos are awe inspiring and magazine worthy. We can’t get enough!! We are so thankful for Paula’s services! She did a wonderful job capturing the beauty of our perfect day!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/13/2018

Paula is truly incredible!

Paula is truly incredible! From the first phone call my fiancé and I had with Paula, we immediately knew she was the right fit for us and everything we were looking for in a photographer. She is extremely passionate about her work and such a talented photographer. Paula makes an effort to get to know the couple so the experience feels very personalized. Leading up to the wedding, Paula was very responsive with any questions we had and worked with us to ensure we captured the family photos we were really focused on getting.

Paula and her brother, Pablo, create a fantastic duo and make the entire process enjoyable and fun. When we met Paula for our Rehearsal Dinner (she did the photos for both our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding), we immediately felt like we had known her for years. My fiancé and I had never taken professional photos together, but Paula helped put us at ease and made the whole process feel very natural. Our whole bridal party raved about how well Paula was able to keep the group organized and on schedule, all while making sure everyone was laughing and smiling the whole day.

We received our photos about a month after our wedding and they are absolutely stunning! We have already received so many compliments on how beautiful the photos are - Paula is truly an artist. Overall, I highly recommend Paula for your wedding or any professional photos you may want done. The entire process from the first call through the wedding weekend and receiving the photos after was incredible!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Bill · Married on 06/01/2018

Paula and Pablo did an excellent job with our wedding photography. They were fun and very professional. They were very organized which helped us get through the standard set of pictures in a short amount of time which allowed us to enjoy more of our wedding day. During the reception they seemed invisible. They were never in the way, but captured amazing photos at the same time and every time I wanted to get a photo I would look up and either Paula or Pablo were right there like they knew I wanted to capture that moment. I can't say enough good things about Paula Player Photography! Thank you for perfectly capturing our special day!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

Paula and Pablo were amazing during our wedding! So accommodating and nice! Our photos are the BEST! We unfortunately ran into rain, but they made the best of it and were able to get amazing shots and even during golden hour the sunset came through! Thank you for taking the time to get those shots for us! She is always relaxed and calm, she has talent! Thanks Paula!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Do you want breathtaking photos? Do you want to enjoy working with a vendor? Do you want to feel relaxed and 10/10 attractive while taking photos for your wedding? Then stop your search right now because you've found your dream photographer. No really, you've arrived. I could not recommend Paula and Pablo more - they're the absolute best!! Their work honestly speaks for itself - they take incredibly beautiful photographs and I can truly say there almost isn't a bad pic in the many hundreds from our wedding. Paula knew the best spots to take our stunning engagement photos (which was important because we live in NY!) and totally nailed the outdoor lighting for our beach ceremony. But what was so amazing and unique about Paula and Pablo was how FUN they are and how easy they make being the subject of all the photos feel!! Not being professional models ourselves, posing for photos felt a little unnatural for us at first. But within literally minutes of our engagement photos, Paula had us cracking up, whispering non-sense to each other, and thoroughly enjoying the experience more than we could have anticipated. And that was just the prelude to the wedding day itself. Paula and Pablo were professional, punctual, organized, and totally adaptable to our wishes and wants. They kept things light and easy but also kept us on track to make sure we got all the shots we requested. They are the perfect mix of being a fly on the wall and capturing the natural moments without you noticing and giving just the right amount of direction to get those money shots. We honestly can't stop looking at our photos and reliving the most magical weekend of our lives and we 100% have Paula and Pablo to thank for that. Please do yourself the favor of hiring these all stars. It's one of the best decisions you could make!! THANK YOU PAULA AND PABLO!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/02/2018

The pics came out great and Paula is a blast to work with

Sent on 05/17/2018

Caitlin · Married on 04/26/2018

One of my best wedding planning decisions! I would give Paula 10 stars if I could. If you're looking for an intimate and personalized depiction of your wedding day, Paula (and her team) is your girl! I can't tell you how grateful I am for her professionalism, calm demeanor, ability to think on her feet and still capture all the shots I envisioned to capture on my wedding day. In Paula's eyes, each client is different with a different set of needs. She listened so carefully to my wants and needs and made sure they were exceeded on my wedding day. There's no pushiness with Paula that comes along with the stereotypical photographer. If you're done with photos and want to enjoy your reception, works with her. If you want more sunset shots, Paula is ready. Everything flowed so seamlessly and Paula played a huge factor in that. She reads her clients and knows when to give and let go. On one of the biggest days of your life, it's the little things that make all the difference, and you'll be so thankful you chose Paula Player Photography. Photos are one of the only things you take away from your wedding day, make sure you choose the right person to hold that responsibility. I cannot recommend Paula enough and my walls will remind me of that for years to come. XOXO - Caitlin

Sent on 05/17/2018

Andrea · Married on 01/18/2018

Paula Player Photography is hands down, the best wedding photographer to date! She is super talented! As a model, I’ve worked with a lot of photographers but she’s is AMAZING!!! Do yourself a favor and book Paula Player! You will have beautiful memories to share for a lifetime and you’ll never be more impressed with another photographer! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU PAULA!!! My husband and I are sooo in love with our pictures!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Georgialee · Married on 01/13/2018

Paula is amazing! From the first day we started working with her she listened to everything we wanted and had so much patience. She and Pablo were so fun! On the day of we danced, sang and laughed all day with them. You can tell how much this means to them.. they have true talent and you can see their love for photography. Our final pictures were everything we could imagine.. so breathtaking and you can tell she took time with every picture to make it perfect. We couldn’t have chosen a better photographer/guest for our wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Gingie · Married on 12/16/2017

Can’t say enough great things about Paula and Pablo and Paula Player Photography. First, they are both so gracious and easy to get along with. Our groom is not exactly a fan of being photographed, but Pablo made it fun for him (and all the groomsmen). Paula is lovely and so nice to be around. But, most importantly, the pictures of my daughter’s wedding day are absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. I’m the mother of the bride and I know I’m biased, but I honestly think every single picture should be in a bride’s magazine. Paula was able to capture the love and romance, as well as the fun and the party! She is so very, very talented, and her pictures clearly reflect that. Thank you, Paula!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Sabrina · Married on 11/12/2017

Paula is an artist! We hired Paula for our wedding in Charleston. She is passionate about her work, creative, and so professional! I've worked with Paula before on some headshots and engagement photos and loved her work already. On the day of the wedding though, I was even more impressed than ever! She and her talented brother Pablo took care of everything. Before the wedding, she set up a timeline and led us all through the shoot effortlessly. She has such a positive energy and made everyone feel relaxed. She was also so sweet when giving direction to our parents during the family photos. Don't hesitate to book Paula Player for your wedding or family photos. She is amazing! Did I mention we LOVE our photos? Obsessed!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Paula Player Photography was THE best investment I had at my wedding! (Other than the groom!;) She brought along an assistant which was not in the package we bought! She even had our images back in three weeks! She also did my bridal portraits which turned out better than I ever could imagined! Highly recommend and will be using again!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Devin · Married on 10/28/2017

The best decision I made was choosing Paula as our wedding photographer! I couldn't be more happy with how our wedding photos turned out. They really capture our wedding day perfectly. Paula was so professional and really helped make everything run smoothly. She made taking our photos fun and easy. Thank you Paula!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2017

Hiring Paula to do our photography for our engagement and wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She was so professional and fun to work with! The pictures turned out better than I could have imagined! I have received tons of compliments on our wedding photos from people saying they look like they are out of a magazine! Paula and Pablo are definitely who you want for your wedding day photography!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

Paula & Pablo of Paula Player Photography were one of the best investments of our wedding. I instantly knew when walking through Paula's studio doors that her and her brother Pablo were the perfect fit for us. Paula is personable, fun, friendly, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. We worked with Paula first for our engagement photos. We had an idea to do our photos at the state park with our dog. She went to so many great lengths trekking through the woods with us to get gorgeous camp fire shots and was so good with our dog, getting his attention! On our wedding day Paula & Pablo were punctual and worked so hard! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great Paula and her brother Pablo were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. Paula also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our few shots after the ceremony we barely noticed she was there the rest of the night. Not only did both our engagement and wedding photos come back in less than a month our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Paula to thank! I highly recommend Paula Player's services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 09/23/2017

Loved Paula! She is so professional yet knows how to organize large families for a wedding. She kept us on schedule and her work speaks for itself! So glad I chose Paula for my big day!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/20/2017

Paula was so great! We loved all of our pictures from our wedding and loved that she truly captured the emotions behind the day. She is a wonderful photographer and we loved getting to know her as well!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

I used Paula for my bridal portraits and Pablo and 2 assistants for my wedding day in May. My bridal portraits turned out to be EXACTLY what I wanted! I asked Paula if we could do film for those and I'm so glad we did.
    For the wedding day, we had 300 guests and Pablo and crew handled everything so well. There are plenty of photos of me and my husband, our families and guests. We got our wedding photos back promptly in about a months time. If you're thinking about using them, just go ahead and do it because you won't regret it! They are so kind, fun and talented.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2017

So thankful for Paula Player and her team! Everybody that sees my pictures say they look like something straight out of a magazine! Pablo and Michelle were not just photographers but they fit right into our family. If I did anything right about my wedding it was choosing them to be behind the camera. I'll forever cherish my wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Paige · Married on 05/06/2017

Paula was fantastic throughout our entire experience! She made us feel at ease and our photos turned out amazing. She was incredible and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/15/2017

Just by browsing Paula's photographs on social media I knew I wanted to meet her about taking our wedding pictures. Everything about her images is so unique, different, and beautiful! I didn't want just your average cookie cutter wedding pictures! When I met with her for the first time she was so friendly, warm, and easy to talk to. We knew right then and there she was the photographer we had to have! She is so creative and has that eye for detail that I love. I absolutely loved all of our photos. From our engagement pictures to my bridal to our wedding, they all turned out beautifully! We have received SO many compliments on all of our pictures. On our wedding day we had so much fun with Paula and Pablo. They became family members to us and I will always use them for future photos. Thank you, thank you, thank you Paula and Pablo!!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Talia · Married on 04/08/2017

Paula Player Photography did an absolutely beautiful job taking photos of our wedding at Brookgreen Gardens. We are still receiving so many wonderful compliments! Pablo took our pictures and had us laughing the entire time which helped loosen us up and smile naturally. I only wish we could go back and relive the experience again! Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017