Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number

About Paul Von Rieter | Photographer

There isn't a whole lot that you need to know about me that you wouldn't learn from spending 15 minutes with me. I smile a lot. I laugh at just about everything. I am a hugger. I am in love with the idea of love. I use the word cute far more than socially acceptable for a guy. And if you have junior mints on you or in the vicinity, I am liable to eat them all.

I wish I could tell you some fancy story about how I am an "aaaarrrrrrrtist" and years of "punishment" and "toil" have motivated me to make art… but that would just be a lie. The reality is pretty simple; I want to make beautiful photos just as bad as you want to have them (maybe more).

I live a pretty surreal life these days. I take pictures of amazing people in love. I get to hop on planes and travel all over this blue marble to hang out with couples on the biggest day of their lives. I am insanely fulfilled and amazingly happy. If I ever complain or you don't see me smiling, smack me. Okay?

Give me a shout if you want to talk about one of the biggest days of your life.
It is my favorite subject and I am all ears. =)

Follow Paul Von Rieter | Photographer on

cool as fuck
alexa bw isle walk
alexa and the wall
Paul Von Rieter | Photographer
andrea and andrew in the light
freepeople family
f5845311029bc9d6 1461184893576 cool as fuck
pvr9422

46 Reviews for Paul Von Rieter | Photographer

Lisa · Married on 05/31/2016

I first met Paul when he was the photographer at my sister's wedding. He was great to work with and her photos were AH-mazing. I wish I could have hired him to take MY wedding photos!

A few years later, we hired Paul for a family photo shoot, our first one! :) It was a difficult day for us (husband found out he didn't get a job he had interviewed for) but we were trying to make the best of it. Paul was fantastic. His friendly, positive attitude and how he interacted with my kids totally changed the day around for us. He worked so well with our family and was able to get their personalities to shine through in his shots. We have some of the most breath taking pictures of our family and I truly appreciate the experience and photos that Paul provided us that day.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/09/2016

I have to preface this with saying that Paul saved my wedding day. No Joke. It was a super small thing, but it made all the difference. This is embarrassing, but part of my dress ripped when I put it on, one of the clasps at the top. I was worried that I was going to be stuck wearing a dress with a broken clasp and worrying about it all afternoon and night. But, nope! Here comes Paul with a needle and thread!! Haha! With a little help from my brides maid my dress was all mended and ready to clasp properly. I mean, come on. What photographer comes prepared for the worst with a needle and thread. We where all blown away.
    Okay, with that said, its pretty easy to tell how my fiancé and I feel about Paul. He is incredible and his images are otherworldly. I am so happy we hired him. He is so good at getting both of you to relax and really focus on each other. The images that we received are a true reflection of our connection. I love love love looking at them.
    Hire the guy. He brings a needle and thread people! Hehe. Thanks Paul! Both Brian and I love you!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Leah · Married on 04/02/2016

I don't know where to begin when describing how awesome PVR is! We were blown away by our wedding and engagement photos...I don't consider myself a photogenic person but he was able to make both of us look fantastic and really captured who we are. Whenever I show our photos to people, they comment that they don't look like your typical wedding pictures, Clearly because they are not your typical wedding pictures! Paul is just hands on enough and encouraged us to interact just as we typically would. At first, I thought it would be weird, but it turned out to be really fun. It is so nice having these memories recorded for us. I love looking back on them through Pauls images. I also need to talk about how great he is at wrangling family and making sure that family photography doesn’t suck up your entire day. He totally laid down the law in a fun an positive way that got everyone set up and smiling as quick as possible and then off to the cocktail hour. We are so happy we hired Paul. Now that the day is over all we have left are his images… and they are absolutely perfect. You can’t go wrong hiring PVR. =)

Sent on 04/20/2016

Paul Von Rieter | Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 7000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 10000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount

• Newport Beach, 92660 See on map
    Location of (Paul Von Rieter | Photographer)