Washington, DC Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Paul Kwak Films

Paul Kwak Films is a wedding videographer that serves Orange County, California and Washington DC area. They are passionate about capturing the sacred and beautiful moments of your wedding. The company believes that their cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional film will offer a truly unique keepsake that you can cherish for years to come.

Experience

Paul Kwak, the owner of Paul Kwak Films has a bachelor’s degree in film studies and has been shooting since 2011.

The videographer understands the beauty of marriage and everything that it means to you. They would be honored to capture your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Save the date
  • Blu-ray
  • Digital download

Areas Covered

While Paul Kwak Films is based in Maryland, they are available to film weddings in Washington D.C. and Orange County, California. The team is happy to travel for destination weddings worldwide.

Follow Paul Kwak Films on

• Videos 7

93 Reviews for Paul Kwak Films

Vineetha · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Video!

Paul was amazing to work with. We weren't originally planning on a videographer for our wedding, but decided to get one a few months out from our big day, and boy were we happy with that decision. We ended up getting the cinematic edit so we could have a 4-5 minute video to share with family and friends, but we also ordered the 8 hours of raw footage from our day, just for us to enjoy. And, it was all SO beautiful and amazing. Paul did a beautiful job in capturing the right moments and capturing the energy of the day. He was great to work with and I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Sharon · Married on 12/31/2018

BEST INVESTMENT EVER--he tells a beautiful story thru film

Paul is absolutely amazing--he is one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. I have been watching our wedding videos non-stop since I received them and I appreciate them even more after each watch. He captures the most precious moments of our day and beautifully tells a story (thru film) that reflects our heart/desires/hopes for our marriage. How does anyone do that? I have no idea, but Paul has the gifting! Paul has been the videographer for many of my friends' weddings as well and we all have the same response, "He's so amazing! We absolutely love our videos." We spend thousands of dollars on our wedding and plan for it for months/years/a lifetime... having our special day recorded well should be a given! I can't wait for the day when I can show my children our wedding videos--something my parents couldn't show me. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Elliott · Married on 11/17/2018

Great vision, reliable, professional

Paul was recommended to us by our photographer, Hank Nam, and we couldn't have been happier. As a video professional myself, I watched many, many other wedding videos to ensure that we selected somebody who not only had a great eye, but also somebody who could edit with a narrative in mind. We didn't just want somebody to assemble the footage in a cookie cutter fashion and chuck some pop music underneath it. When I watched Paul's stuff, I appreciated that each video had some distinction and seemed tailored to the venue, vibe, and couple.

On the day of the wedding, Paul and his shooting partner were punctual, professional, and calm. They were able to capture some great shots and utilized the venue (a rooftop in downtown Los Angeles) and its sights to the fullest. When we received the finished video, we were blown away! Epic, heartfelt, beautifully shot and edited. My wife and I were able to experience our own wedding as a guest, which may have been the best present we could have received. We can't recommend Paul and his team enough!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Paul Kwak Films FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download

• Fandom Affairs
    Fandom Affairs Wedding Planners

Paul has such a creative eye for film. Everything he captured from details to moments with the bride and groom was so authentic. He makes sure nothing goes unnoticed and you're able to look back on your day seeing things that you may have missed. Editing and cuts are so in sync with the emotion and story of the day. Not to mention he is extremely professional and has such a positive demeanor. I would absolutely recommend him to future clients.

• Washington See on map