Paul Kwak Films Reviews

105 | Washington, DC

105 Reviews for Paul Kwak Films

C Maffia · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Paul Kwak Films - Awesome!

Paul Kwak Films, Did an amazing job on my son and his wife's wedding! The wedding video is perfect. I have watched it several times to experience that beautiful and special day all over again. The special effects, music and editing is exceptional and a reflection of their professionalism and skills in capturing the essence of the special day,

Sent on 06/04/2019

John Jiao · Married on 03/11/2020

A Wedding Photographer's top choice for videographer

We found Paul through him being the videographer for our best friends' wedding -- we saw the amazing video he produced for them and decided we had to have him shoot out wedding as well. What a great decision that was! He's incredibly professional, readily communicates and gives you updates, and produces top tier videos.

For our wedding day we paid for an extra videographer and the package where the entire wedding is captured and then clipped into a highlight video, with a website for seeing the full ceremony/reception/first look etc. We had mics attached to us for the ceremony and first look, and that way we got to hear what ourselves completely clearly, which might be my favorite part about all this honestly. No distant tinny audio, but bright and clear.

Paul was worth every penny, be sure to check him out!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Hailey Rowan · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent Videographer--Highly Recommend!

We will forever cherish the footage that Paul and his team captured of our wedding! Our friends and family were blown away by the video quality and the editing of our wedding highlight film--it truly captured the emotion of the day and we couldn't love it more. Beyond the highlight video, I LOVE having the footage of our toasts, ceremony, and first looks that we can look back on over the years. The day is such a blur while you're enjoying it- it's amazing to be able to look back and relive it. Paul has such a clear artistic vision. You won't regret booking him!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/02/2019

Great team to work with!

Paul and his team were great to work with, and so friendly and kind, which is absolutely amazing when there is already so much going on around you on your wedding day. Not to mention, he is super talented. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Katelyn · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely magic!

What Paul and his team provide you with, is magical. Forever I’ll have this beautiful video of our entire day. Paul and his team are professional, personable and talented! Absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Curtis

Curtis · Married on 10/12/2019

The best videographer - we are luckiest to have Paul and his team

We are so lucky that we made the right choice to choose Paul Kwak as our wedding videographer! He is very experienced and professional. The wedding videos that Paul made for us was so amazing and beyond expectation that it looks like a real professional film and we are so happy to see ourselves in this film. It is so professionally done. All the scenes that he manages to put together look real, natural but also artistic.
    He has a great team working together with him on the wedding day. Everybody in his team works hard and doesn’t demand much attention or care from us. Their work happens in the background. The whole team were all constantly carrying the cameras whole day. They stayed longer than they committed in the evening. Paul also gives us good tips about how to look better and natural in the film.
    What is also important to us is that he captures all the important scenes and moments that we didn’t want to miss. They knew exactly how to find their perfect angle without being in our way. The professional facilities they bring are impressive too.
    Even though he needs to put huge amount of efforts into editing the footages, Paul is very happy to make detailed adjustments to how we want it to be. According to our specific needs and preference, he is also willing to spend extra time to make extra videos for us which he usually doesn’t provide in his package.
    Having a perfect record of our wedding day is very important to us. It turns out that the result is so beautiful and fantastic. It impresses us and will continue to impress us every time we watch the memory of our most important day in our life in the future.
    Paul Kwak is really great at what he is doing. Hope we can hire him again in other important occasions where we need a professional videographer.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Susie Hwang · Married on 09/28/2019

Videographer on our Wedding Day

Paul was able to capture all the beautiful moments during our wedding even though our schedule was so packed. We ended up going behind schedule, but Paul helped us remain calm and collected and was so easy-going throughout the day. Paul has a craft in telling a story and illustrating all the major moments just in a few short minutes. Even though we were confident his work would turn out beautifully, we didn't know him personally. The videographer follows the bride and groom closely throughout the day so it's important to have someone laid-back, professional, and easy to work with like Paul. 5/5!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 09/21/2019

Spectacular

If you’re looking for a videographer, look no further Paul is your guy! From the time we inquired about his services onward, Paul was very responsive to all of our questions and answered them almost immediately! We never had to contact him twice to follow up on a question. He was transparent on what each package included and able to work within our timeline.
    On the wedding day, we met for the first time and Paul and his team arrived on time, knew which moments we wanted captured, and didn’t take too much of our time away when they pulled us aside for specific moments during the reception. He had a vision on what he wanted to capture and executed quickly and flawlessly. Paul and his team are so easy to work with, kind, and professional. Our video turned out perfectly and has received amazing feedback from our family and friends! I don’t know how he does it, but he was able to fit in our most precious moments over the course of the 10+ hour day into our short video. He is a wizard!
    12 out of 10, would HIGHLY recommend. He was one of the best vendors we had, and we would love to work with him again.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Anne · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazingly talented and outstanding videographer!

Paul Kwak is absolutely the best videographer without a doubt!! He was always attentive to every detail, very quick to respond to our numerous inquiries, and extremely patient and friendly throughout the entire process! My husband and I were thrilled with how our video turned out and are incredibly impressed with Paul's talent and artistry to seamlessly tie together all the highlights of our special day that we will cherish forever. We can't thank Paul enough and will definitely recommend him to all our friends and family!! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Vince

Vince · Married on 05/18/2019

Highest end of creativity, art, & videography . . . They are on a class of their own

Paul and Susana are amazing to work with as they are so genuine and down to earth . They did such an awesome job on our special day and capturing the intimate moments we had with family, friends, and ourselves. They add such a unique touch to videography and my wife and I are forever grateful & thankful for the memories !

Vince & Camille

Sent on 07/17/2019

Mark Maffia · Married on 04/20/2019

Movie status work and fun!

He surpassed my expectations, not to intrusive and very easy to work with. I hate taking photos and I could not be happier with the expierence and this is coming from the groom.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Vineetha · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Video!

Paul was amazing to work with. We weren't originally planning on a videographer for our wedding, but decided to get one a few months out from our big day, and boy were we happy with that decision. We ended up getting the cinematic edit so we could have a 4-5 minute video to share with family and friends, but we also ordered the 8 hours of raw footage from our day, just for us to enjoy. And, it was all SO beautiful and amazing. Paul did a beautiful job in capturing the right moments and capturing the energy of the day. He was great to work with and I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Sharon · Married on 12/31/2018

BEST INVESTMENT EVER--he tells a beautiful story thru film

Paul is absolutely amazing--he is one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. I have been watching our wedding videos non-stop since I received them and I appreciate them even more after each watch. He captures the most precious moments of our day and beautifully tells a story (thru film) that reflects our heart/desires/hopes for our marriage. How does anyone do that? I have no idea, but Paul has the gifting! Paul has been the videographer for many of my friends' weddings as well and we all have the same response, "He's so amazing! We absolutely love our videos." We spend thousands of dollars on our wedding and plan for it for months/years/a lifetime... having our special day recorded well should be a given! I can't wait for the day when I can show my children our wedding videos--something my parents couldn't show me. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Elliott · Married on 11/17/2018

Great vision, reliable, professional

Paul was recommended to us by our photographer, Hank Nam, and we couldn't have been happier. As a video professional myself, I watched many, many other wedding videos to ensure that we selected somebody who not only had a great eye, but also somebody who could edit with a narrative in mind. We didn't just want somebody to assemble the footage in a cookie cutter fashion and chuck some pop music underneath it. When I watched Paul's stuff, I appreciated that each video had some distinction and seemed tailored to the venue, vibe, and couple.

On the day of the wedding, Paul and his shooting partner were punctual, professional, and calm. They were able to capture some great shots and utilized the venue (a rooftop in downtown Los Angeles) and its sights to the fullest. When we received the finished video, we were blown away! Epic, heartfelt, beautifully shot and edited. My wife and I were able to experience our own wedding as a guest, which may have been the best present we could have received. We can't recommend Paul and his team enough!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Paul · Married on 10/28/2018

Very professional, beautiful work. Love the final product.

Paul and his team truly captured the beauty of my wedding. He is very professional and his work speaks for itself. I had no doubts going into it and fully put my trust into his hands. I chose the Highlights package which was a 3-5 minute film, and I think that was the perfect for me. In addition, he also includes the real-time edits in your online DVD which show the full ceremony and full reception events, so you can always go back to relive that day. My wife and I are so glad we went with Paul, as opposed to one of those photo/video all-in-one vendors. They say not having a videographer is the biggest regret couples have from their wedding. I am glad to say I am not one of those people.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Veronica · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Paul was amazing to work with, from the very start. He was a referral from our photographer, and we are so lucky that he was available for our day! I cannot believe all of the incredible footage that he was able to capture – some of which I didn’t even realize he was there for! We received our highlights video yesterday (before we even expected it to be ready!), and I cannot stop watching it. Truly incredible work – we’ve received so many compliments from family, friends and vendors already. Just under five minutes, and we can relive our wedding day any day we please :) If Paul is available for your day, he must be hired!

Sent on 01/18/2019

ashley · Married on 06/22/2018

Paul and his wife were wonderful to work with. I had a rainy wedding day, and despite the rain, the video came out amazing! They are very talented and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2018

I’m not exaggerating on any of the five stars. Paul Kwak Productions aced every category... He made our wedding day come alive-again! We will treasure the work forever. ??

Sent on 09/07/2018

Serena · Married on 06/09/2018

Paul and his wife are very talented videographers and I highly recommend them for your big day! The video they produced for our wedding is just wonderful; it captures the mood of the day perfectly and features many of the special moments that we wanted to preserve on tape. We got so many compliments on the video and I only wish that we had selected a longer cut, now having seen the beautiful job that was done. Paul and his wife are professional and easy to work with, and I appreciated Paul's quick responses and flexibility as we planned for their involvement in our wedding. On the day of, they were prompt and punctual, and captured all the right moments while still staying in the background. Paul was very responsive to my feedback prior to/after editing our video which I very much appreciated. All in all, you will be very pleased if you hire Paul and his wife for your wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Ros

Ros · Married on 04/07/2018

Paul Kwak was absolutely AMAZING! He was our dream wedding videographer from the very start. Paul was nice, accommodating, and was incredibly easy to work with. My husband and I were very busy then with work, school and preparing for the wedding, but Paul was patient with us. Not only is he professional but his artistry is tops. Just check out his portfolio. I had sifted through tons and tons (i mean it) of videographers on different wedding websites but compared to all of them, I just love Paul Kwak's style and creativity the most. It's been two months since our wedding and my heart just swells up with joy every time I watch our wedding video. My husband and I LOVE the video. I know, i know, I'm cheesy, but I literally cry every time I watch it, it truly was the best day ever. And you would want that to be captured by someone who knows his craft. Paul's response time is also amazing, so you'll defo appreciate his work ethic. To every bride out there, lemme tell you...book this dude. The wedding dress will get dirty, the cake will be eaten, the flowers will wilt, but the memories of the day you marry the love of your life will never be forgotten.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/25/2018

Paul and his wife were so awesome throughout the whole process. He replied super fast and efficiently to all my questions. They showed up on time and were super friendly and easy to work with! They made my wedding video beautiful and were definitely worth the investment. So glad I chose them to be my videographer.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Debbie · Married on 10/07/2017

Paul Kwak Films is one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! Photos of you wedding are wonderful, but video allows you to transport back to that day and relive the joy all over again. Every time my husband and I watch our video we can't help but feel all the love and emotion we were carrying that day. Paul didn't miss a single moment, and the best part is I can't ever remember seeing him or his equipment. He knew exactly where to be so we can enjoy our day without having cameras in our faces. The edited trailer he made looked like a cinematic masterpiece! The cuts, the music, everything worked together so seamlessly. Thank you so much again, Paul. You've given us a priceless gift that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn't of picked a better videographer. Paul integrated himself effortlessly into our big day, and it resulted in the most beautiful memories that we can watch forever!

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Y

Yoonie · Married on 09/01/2017

I booked Paul after seeing him work on my friend's wedding a few years ago and noticing how subtly creative he was and wanted to book him for ours. He and Susanna are so observant, catch so many little details and moments that might go unnoticed. They are delightful, kind, and flexible and truly enjoy what they do. My husband noticed that all of Paul's videos seem different and had trouble locating a common thread amongst them, but now after seeing his work at our wedding, I can tell that it's because he captures the unique essence of each wedding he and Susanna shoot. I am SO glad I listened to friends to have a videographer and that we were able to book Paul and Susanna. My family and friends are so pleased with the final product and we get to relive that moment forever. Not only do you get a cinematic edit (again, I can't emphasize enough how wonderful the editing is), you also get unedited footage of the full ceremony, the speeches, and other important reception events. I want to recommend him to everyone. I believe that He and Susanna use their creative artistry, observant abilities, and hard work as an act of love and service for the couple. It was the one thing after the wedding that I was looking forward to the most. It felt like they poured themselves into it and that the final result was an act of love and their wedding gift to us rather than a finished product for a client. We are so grateful to them for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/24/2017