Paul Kwak Films Reviews

97 | Washington, DC

97 Reviews for Paul Kwak Films

C Maffia · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Paul Kwak Films - Awesome!

Paul Kwak Films, Did an amazing job on my son and his wife's wedding! The wedding video is perfect. I have watched it several times to experience that beautiful and special day all over again. The special effects, music and editing is exceptional and a reflection of their professionalism and skills in capturing the essence of the special day,

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Vince

Vince · Married on 05/18/2019

Highest end of creativity, art, & videography . . . They are on a class of their own

Paul and Susana are amazing to work with as they are so genuine and down to earth . They did such an awesome job on our special day and capturing the intimate moments we had with family, friends, and ourselves. They add such a unique touch to videography and my wife and I are forever grateful & thankful for the memories !

Vince & Camille

Sent on 07/17/2019

Armin · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional and talented! So grateful for Paul Kwak and his artistry!

Paul Kwak completely exceeded our expectations and gave us a high quality and absolutely stunning wedding video! We have really been overwhelmed by compliments from family and friends who have raved that this was cinematic artistry (one person said it was like a Hollywood movie!) and that they were so moved by the emotion and beauty that he captured. Unlike other videos I’ve seen, Paul doesn’t follow a standard “wedding video recipe”. He truly captured what made our wedding unique while also including the standard components that I had hoped for. He is so professional, talented, kind and a true joy to be around (which is important – considering how much time you spend with your photographer and videographer on your wedding day). Bottom line: Paul Kwak is a cinematic genius, a true artist and professional. Your wedding video is something you will treasure forever and I can assure you that you will be beyond thrilled with your video if you choose Paul Kwak Films.

Side note: My sister told me her coworker (who I do not know!) asked if she could share our wedding video on her Facebook page because it was just SO beautiful! A true testament to the beauty of Paul's work!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Mark Maffia · Married on 04/20/2019

Movie status work and fun!

He surpassed my expectations, not to intrusive and very easy to work with. I hate taking photos and I could not be happier with the expierence and this is coming from the groom.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Vineetha · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Video!

Paul was amazing to work with. We weren't originally planning on a videographer for our wedding, but decided to get one a few months out from our big day, and boy were we happy with that decision. We ended up getting the cinematic edit so we could have a 4-5 minute video to share with family and friends, but we also ordered the 8 hours of raw footage from our day, just for us to enjoy. And, it was all SO beautiful and amazing. Paul did a beautiful job in capturing the right moments and capturing the energy of the day. He was great to work with and I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Sharon · Married on 12/31/2018

BEST INVESTMENT EVER--he tells a beautiful story thru film

Paul is absolutely amazing--he is one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. I have been watching our wedding videos non-stop since I received them and I appreciate them even more after each watch. He captures the most precious moments of our day and beautifully tells a story (thru film) that reflects our heart/desires/hopes for our marriage. How does anyone do that? I have no idea, but Paul has the gifting! Paul has been the videographer for many of my friends' weddings as well and we all have the same response, "He's so amazing! We absolutely love our videos." We spend thousands of dollars on our wedding and plan for it for months/years/a lifetime... having our special day recorded well should be a given! I can't wait for the day when I can show my children our wedding videos--something my parents couldn't show me. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Elliott · Married on 11/17/2018

Great vision, reliable, professional

Paul was recommended to us by our photographer, Hank Nam, and we couldn't have been happier. As a video professional myself, I watched many, many other wedding videos to ensure that we selected somebody who not only had a great eye, but also somebody who could edit with a narrative in mind. We didn't just want somebody to assemble the footage in a cookie cutter fashion and chuck some pop music underneath it. When I watched Paul's stuff, I appreciated that each video had some distinction and seemed tailored to the venue, vibe, and couple.

On the day of the wedding, Paul and his shooting partner were punctual, professional, and calm. They were able to capture some great shots and utilized the venue (a rooftop in downtown Los Angeles) and its sights to the fullest. When we received the finished video, we were blown away! Epic, heartfelt, beautifully shot and edited. My wife and I were able to experience our own wedding as a guest, which may have been the best present we could have received. We can't recommend Paul and his team enough!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Paul · Married on 10/28/2018

Very professional, beautiful work. Love the final product.

Paul and his team truly captured the beauty of my wedding. He is very professional and his work speaks for itself. I had no doubts going into it and fully put my trust into his hands. I chose the Highlights package which was a 3-5 minute film, and I think that was the perfect for me. In addition, he also includes the real-time edits in your online DVD which show the full ceremony and full reception events, so you can always go back to relive that day. My wife and I are so glad we went with Paul, as opposed to one of those photo/video all-in-one vendors. They say not having a videographer is the biggest regret couples have from their wedding. I am glad to say I am not one of those people.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Veronica · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Paul was amazing to work with, from the very start. He was a referral from our photographer, and we are so lucky that he was available for our day! I cannot believe all of the incredible footage that he was able to capture – some of which I didn’t even realize he was there for! We received our highlights video yesterday (before we even expected it to be ready!), and I cannot stop watching it. Truly incredible work – we’ve received so many compliments from family, friends and vendors already. Just under five minutes, and we can relive our wedding day any day we please :) If Paul is available for your day, he must be hired!

Sent on 01/18/2019

ashley · Married on 06/22/2018

Paul and his wife were wonderful to work with. I had a rainy wedding day, and despite the rain, the video came out amazing! They are very talented and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2018

I’m not exaggerating on any of the five stars. Paul Kwak Productions aced every category... He made our wedding day come alive-again! We will treasure the work forever. ??

Sent on 09/07/2018

Serena · Married on 06/09/2018

Paul and his wife are very talented videographers and I highly recommend them for your big day! The video they produced for our wedding is just wonderful; it captures the mood of the day perfectly and features many of the special moments that we wanted to preserve on tape. We got so many compliments on the video and I only wish that we had selected a longer cut, now having seen the beautiful job that was done. Paul and his wife are professional and easy to work with, and I appreciated Paul's quick responses and flexibility as we planned for their involvement in our wedding. On the day of, they were prompt and punctual, and captured all the right moments while still staying in the background. Paul was very responsive to my feedback prior to/after editing our video which I very much appreciated. All in all, you will be very pleased if you hire Paul and his wife for your wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Ros

Ros · Married on 04/07/2018

Paul Kwak was absolutely AMAZING! He was our dream wedding videographer from the very start. Paul was nice, accommodating, and was incredibly easy to work with. My husband and I were very busy then with work, school and preparing for the wedding, but Paul was patient with us. Not only is he professional but his artistry is tops. Just check out his portfolio. I had sifted through tons and tons (i mean it) of videographers on different wedding websites but compared to all of them, I just love Paul Kwak's style and creativity the most. It's been two months since our wedding and my heart just swells up with joy every time I watch our wedding video. My husband and I LOVE the video. I know, i know, I'm cheesy, but I literally cry every time I watch it, it truly was the best day ever. And you would want that to be captured by someone who knows his craft. Paul's response time is also amazing, so you'll defo appreciate his work ethic. To every bride out there, lemme tell you...book this dude. The wedding dress will get dirty, the cake will be eaten, the flowers will wilt, but the memories of the day you marry the love of your life will never be forgotten.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/25/2018

Paul and his wife were so awesome throughout the whole process. He replied super fast and efficiently to all my questions. They showed up on time and were super friendly and easy to work with! They made my wedding video beautiful and were definitely worth the investment. So glad I chose them to be my videographer.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Debbie · Married on 10/07/2017

Paul Kwak Films is one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! Photos of you wedding are wonderful, but video allows you to transport back to that day and relive the joy all over again. Every time my husband and I watch our video we can't help but feel all the love and emotion we were carrying that day. Paul didn't miss a single moment, and the best part is I can't ever remember seeing him or his equipment. He knew exactly where to be so we can enjoy our day without having cameras in our faces. The edited trailer he made looked like a cinematic masterpiece! The cuts, the music, everything worked together so seamlessly. Thank you so much again, Paul. You've given us a priceless gift that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn't of picked a better videographer. Paul integrated himself effortlessly into our big day, and it resulted in the most beautiful memories that we can watch forever!

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Y

Yoonie · Married on 09/01/2017

I booked Paul after seeing him work on my friend's wedding a few years ago and noticing how subtly creative he was and wanted to book him for ours. He and Susanna are so observant, catch so many little details and moments that might go unnoticed. They are delightful, kind, and flexible and truly enjoy what they do. My husband noticed that all of Paul's videos seem different and had trouble locating a common thread amongst them, but now after seeing his work at our wedding, I can tell that it's because he captures the unique essence of each wedding he and Susanna shoot. I am SO glad I listened to friends to have a videographer and that we were able to book Paul and Susanna. My family and friends are so pleased with the final product and we get to relive that moment forever. Not only do you get a cinematic edit (again, I can't emphasize enough how wonderful the editing is), you also get unedited footage of the full ceremony, the speeches, and other important reception events. I want to recommend him to everyone. I believe that He and Susanna use their creative artistry, observant abilities, and hard work as an act of love and service for the couple. It was the one thing after the wedding that I was looking forward to the most. It felt like they poured themselves into it and that the final result was an act of love and their wedding gift to us rather than a finished product for a client. We are so grateful to them for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Mana · Married on 08/26/2017

We are beyond thrilled that we booked Paul for our wedding day. Paul and his team are simply put, the best. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Paul was extremely responsive, friendly, nice, professional, and helpful. On our wedding day, both Paul and his wife were absolutely amazing. They were both incredibly respectful of moments, but somehow captured every moment from start to finish.

When we got our wedding video, we were floored. Admittedly, we were both in tears and watched the video multiple times. Our family member and friends have commented that it is the best wedding video that they have ever seen. Everyone, including us, have been in awe of Paul's attention to detail and ability to capture all of the emotions and small/big moments that made the day so special. The video was exactly what we were looking for and more. We are so thankful that we will always be able to relive our wedding day through his beautiful video.

I highly recommend Paul and his team. We are so happy we got to work with them.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jonathan · Married on 08/18/2017

Hiring Paul for our videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our Malibu wedding this summer! Paul was professional and easy to work with. He followed the wedding party around on the day of wedding and captured all the best moments. Our wedding highlight video was beautifully shot/ edited and way above my expectations!! My wife and I are very impressed and absolutely love the videos we received. I would highly recommend Paul to others!

Thank you Paul!

Jonathan & Yaoyao Wang

Sent on 12/02/2017

Stephaniw · Married on 08/05/2017

Paul and his wife were so awesome to work with. Any time I needed something or had a questioned Paul responded within minutes! The video from our wedding was nothing short of amazing and it was everything I had hoped for and more!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Toby · Married on 06/04/2017

Paul was extremely professional and a pleasure to be around throughout our wedding. The guests did not even notice him from what they say. Watching our wedding video feels like a major studio movie production. We could not be more pleased with how it turned out and the people I have shared it with have said they have never seen such an amazing wedding video. I agree. I could not have wished for a better person to have film our wedding. Thank you, Paul, for beautifully capturing our most magical wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better videographer! We had so much fun with Paul and our video turned out AMAZING!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kellie · Married on 05/28/2017

Paul and his team are amazing! They worked so efficiently and cohesively with all my other vendors, especially my photographer. The whole process was seamless and they were such a pleasure to work with. We received our videos in less than 2 months after our wedding, and we absolutely love them. High quality in all aspects, we would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/13/2017

Paul was very easy to work with on the big day. He captured the special moments behind the scene and the results were great!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Erica · Married on 05/06/2017

Paul Kwak was amazing! He is so easy to work with! He is a great videographer and I wouldn't have changed a thing! Paul's videos are truly breathtaking!

Sent on 06/14/2017