Patrick Nied Photography

Patrick Nied Photography

About Patrick Nied Photography

Seattle Wedding and Portrait Photographer specializing in emotional, natural light images.

Hello! And thank you for visiting my little piece of Wedding Wire! My name is Patrick and I'm a Wedding and Portrait photographer located in the awesome neighborhood of Fremont. My photography style draws from the things I love most about this city: cozy mornings at a coffee shop, hikes through Discovery Park, brick and cobblestone alleys at Pikes Place, and breathtaking sunsets over the Puget Sound. Warm, natural, fun, and editorial are the words that drive every picture I take. As your Wedding photographer I'm here to support you from the fist moment you decide to book me! I am here to collaborate and offer as much or as little advice as you would like, drawing from my experience to help tailor the perfect timeline to give you the photographs you want from your big day. I am flexible, friendly, and have been told that I seamlessly fit into the day. Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to working with you!

I love hearing from new clients! Please click through my website to the Contact Me Form which will prompt you to enter all the information I need to best respond to your wedding inquiry.

-Patrick

Toning (2)
Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)

Patrick did an amazing job! So happy to have him as our photographer!

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Patrick was amazing! He was incredibly easy to work with from the get go and made us feel very comfortable durimg every step.

Profile Picture Calvin, 9/1/17, 1 Review

3 AWARDS

Events

Seattle, WA 98103   See On Map
916-704-4684 (phone)
Patrick Nied Photography is a wedding photographer from Seattle. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tacoma, Sacramento, and Vancouver. Patrick Nied Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in wedding photographer, engagement photography, natural light images, emotional images.