Patrick Nied Photography Reviews

Patrick Nied Photography 5
Patrick Nied Photography 6
Patrick Nied Photography 7

kelsey · Married on 02/16/2019

My husband and I loved working with Patrick!! Not only was he very personable but also gets the job done and knows exactly what to say/do to get those great shots!! My bridal party also mentioned how much they enjoyed him as well. I have absolutely no regrets on my photographer and I already plan to use him for any other photos I might take down the line.

Katherine Wu · Married on 01/12/2019

Patrick is awesome!

Patrick was one of the BEST decisions (if not THE best) we made during our wedding journey. He definitely went above and beyond all of our expectations. He is professional, highly skilled, knows exactly what to do in any given situation, and SO fun to be around. Our entire wedding party and even the guests were raving about how wonderful he was to work with. He is attentive, flexible, efficient, and detail-oriented. He helps you feel extremely comfortable even if you've never been in front of a camera. I highly, highly recommend Patrick for your wedding photography needs! He will capture your day perfectly!

Kevin Dunham · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic from start to finish

Working with Patrick was a fantastic experience in every way. His passion, knowledge, and creativity are immediately apparent in both his process and the final photos. He is very easy to work with and we were quickly able to feel totally comfortable working with him and trusting his ideas as we moved to different locations and arrangements. I was particularly impressed with his ability to read our body language to know when we were growing tired and needed to take a break, which was incredibly important on our wedding day.

He has a broad knowledge of different locations to use for engagement photos and because of this we were able to get two very unique sets of engagement photos that highlighted different aspects of our lives.

Throughout the entire process he was flexible to our schedules and responsive in all of his communications. I couldn't recommend Patrick more to anyone in need of a wedding photographer.

Spencer · Married on 09/08/2018

Patrick is the Best!

Exceeded all our expectations. Produced amazing images that wowed us and all of our guests. Very professional and mindful of our needs and our vision, and personable enough to have everyone natural and relaxed and looking their absolute best for photos. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Cory and I were are so happy with how our pictures turned out! Patrick helped everything run smoothly, from the engagement shoot, to helping with the timeline and helping things run smooth the day of. We were glad he was a part of our special day and helped capture it all perfectly!

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

I mean honestly, I can't imagine my wedding & engagement shoots without Patrick! He is such an amazing photographer & a wonderful person to work with. From the start meeting at a coffee shop we knew he was the one! He did a phenomenal job on all our photos! I literally cried when I saw them... tears of joy! He is extremely professional & so easy to work with! We got all our pictures in a very timely manner! I was in shock! He truly captures raw emotion & knows natural light SO well. I promise you, you will be over the moon happy if you choose to let Patrick take your picture! :)

Patrick Nied Photography 13
    Patrick Nied Photography 14
    Patrick Nied Photography 15

jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

Amazingly Talented Photographer!

Patrick is the best photographer you will find! My husband and I are amazed with gorgeous photos we have from the engagement session and the wedding. Patrick's skills as a photographer are unparalleled and we appreciated him going above and beyond to capture our wedding day. He came highly recommended by our venue, after reviewing his website we fell in love with his work and knew he was the only photographer we needed to meet. Thank you Patrick for the work you did and we look forward to using you for our anniversary photos!

David · Married on 04/14/2018

I'm having some difficulty writing out this review because I want to ensure readers can sense just how much we loved working with Patrick! From the initial planning stages of the engagement shoot to the actual wedding day, Patrick consistently showed a great level of professionalism, care and genuineness that made him such a pleasure to work with. We really appreciated how natural he made us feel throughout the shoots and his attention to detail. We couldn't be happier with the work he's produced and would highly recommend Patrick to anyone who is interested! (we've already told so many of our friends!)

Brandon · Married on 10/07/2017

Patrick did an amazing job! So happy to have him as our photographer!

Calvin · Married on 09/01/2017

Patrick was amazing! He was incredibly easy to work with from the get go and made us feel very comfortable durimg every step.

Patrick Nied Photography 16

Ellie · Married on 08/27/2017

Patrick was vey professional, knowledgeable, and personable. We had so much fun with him. He went above and beyond for us and we could not be happier with our wedding photos! Gorgeous, unique, picture perfect photos.

Patrick Nied Photography 17

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

We had amazing vendors at our wedding, but Patrick was our absolute favorite. Not only are his pictures top notch, but he is so genuine and FUN to hang out with. Once our wedding was over, we were sad we wouldn't be spending time with him anymore! From our first meeting, to our engagement session, and our wedding - we never had a dull moment with Patrick. We interviewed around 4 different photographers, and Patrick was the obvious choice. He is professional, the delivery process is simple and easy to use, and his pricing is reasonable - especially for the quality of service and photographer you are receiving. As far as details - he had great location suggestions, fast turn around time (we received our wedding pictures 3 weeks later!!!), an eye for the little things, and captured every aspect of the day. His website says "a wedding is a story, which I strive to capture through my lens" and he definitely stuck to that promise. Our pictures are truly incredible and tell the story of our day and our relationship - they are not "over-posed" but so natural and candid. The best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Patrick!

Annika · Married on 07/22/2017

We found Patrick through a recommendation from a friend’s wedding photographer, and my husband and I could not be happier that we did. Patrick was professional, fun, and an absolute joy to work with. When we first began the wedding planning process, my husband (Matt) was skeptical about hiring a photographer at all. However, I knew I wanted to, and booked an informational meeting with Patrick. My then-fiancée came along grudgingly, and grumpily. However, throughout the course of our coffee meeting with Patrick, Matt made a complete 180. As soon we walked out, Matt turned to me and said, without hesitation, “I like Patrick, lets book him.” The rest is history.
    I am, admittedly, a bit awkward in front of the camera. However, throughout the course of our engagement shoots Patrick put us both at ease. His kind, funny, and relaxed attitude made our time spent together incredible fun. Patrick took our unique personalities into account, and expertly captured our relationship. Initially, Matt and I were not sure that we needed engagement pictures, but I am so glad we did them. They allowed us to bond with Patrick, and to understand what he needed from us to get beautiful pictures.
    On the wedding day, Patrick and his team worked with professionalism and skill. They immediately connected with the Bridal party and our family. We received great reviews from all our friends and family. The photography team managed to capture the pure joy and fun that permeated every aspect of our ceremony and reception. I am absolutely in love with our wedding photos, and could not recommend Patrick highly enough. Not only is Patrick a great photographer, but he is a great guy. We would not hesitate to grab a beer, or a shot of whiskey, with Patrick any day!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

Patrick is hands down one of the best photographers out there. From start to finish he was a joy to work with, constantly cracking jokes and making everyone involved feel relaxed and comfortable. Additionally, he was always efficient making sure that your time wasn't always taken up with posed photos. For our family photos, he spent no more than 2 minutes per group, a 30 second transition and he was going again with the next group and every photo turned out phenomenally!

If I had to do my wedding all over again, I would instantly rehire Patrick in a heartbeat. I'm only disappointed that the wedding is over because we don't get to spend more time with him!

He has my highest recommendation and beyond.

• Christopher

Christopher · Married on 06/24/2017

Patrick was the perfect photographer to work with. His images captured the beauty, enjoyment, and overall spirit of our wedding day! Additionally, Patrick is extremely easy to to work with. I can't thank him enough!
    He's professional, but not demanding, and maintains a contagiously happy attitude while working. He had our entire wedding party laughing throughout the day. This last fact is so important, as there is already too many stresses on the "big day".
    I can't recommend Patrick enough and already have several friends that are planning on booking his services for their wedding and engagement pictures.

You won't regret working with Patrick!

Ted · Married on 04/22/2017

We thought the wedding was beautiful and fun. Then we got the photos from Patrick and he captured every moment that made the event better than we remembered. The other thing that amazed us all was that we never remember seeing him or his staff during the event. I have no idea how he managed to pull it off but but he seamed to be in the right place at the right time and captured moments that most of us missed. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!

Scott · Married on 04/22/2017

Patrick is a fantastic photographer and then so much more. Patrick's ability to interact with my wife and I in order to get the best pictures possible is why he is worth every penny. Patrick has an astute attention to detail, and draws on his experience to ensure the everyone is happy, on time, and captured in the most memorable way. Patrick went above and beyond by taking additional time to scope out the venue (he had never shot there before) and was a great resource in helping finalize the time line to ensure the big day went smoothly. I can't recommend Patrick enough!

• F

Fedja · Married on 03/31/2017

Excellent, trustworthy, detail oriented are just few to name. Patrick and his team have made our wedding possible.
    Everything that we have talked about he has made it happen. A very passionate way of making us as a couple feel great, important and the center of attention a whole day.
    Patrick you have made our day perfect!
    We will refer all of our friends to you

Danijela & Fedja Losic

Alexandra · Married on 01/14/2017

Patrick did an absolutely stellar job for my engagement and wedding photos. Even though our wedding was in the middle of winter, he was able to capture our special day and make the most of the little light we had. I hate having my photo taken and thought the photo portion of the wedding would be super awkward, and Patrick made it the most comfortable and fun experience. The pictures are literally to die for.

Patrick Nied Photography 18
    Patrick Nied Photography 19
    Patrick Nied Photography 20
    Patrick Nied Photography 21
    Patrick Nied Photography 22

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved working with Patrick! He makes both the engagement and wedding easy and comfortable. We love all our beautiful pictures and how naturally he captured our special day.

Ashlee · Married on 09/09/2016

We loved working with Patrick and would highly recommend to any other couples! He went above and beyond every step of the way. Very professional, friendly and just great at what he does. Choose Patrick and you won't be disappointed!

Nadia · Married on 08/27/2016

Patrick was AMAZING!!! His photography stands out because it has such natural beauty to it. When searching for photographers, it was extremely hard to find anything that didn't look completely edited like a Marvel movie. Our pictures seriously turned out beautiful, we are absolutely in love with them.
    His wedding package has the best bang for your buck. A lot of photographers' packages have engagement photos separately- not to mention an extremely short engagement session. As well as a very short time frame at the weddings. However, The engagement session was included in the package and there was no time frame at our wedding, which took away so much stress! Patrick arrived at our wedding when I was getting my hair and makeup done, then stayed until dark so we could get some killer sunset shots!
    He did such an awesome job making my Husband & I comfortable in front of the camera, which is not an easy job with how photogenically impaired we are! He is so likable and easy to get along with, so you'll spend a lot of time laughing and enjoying yourself! Not to mention, he was great with kids. We have so many cute pictures of our nieces and nephews from the wedding!
    Needless to say, Patrick is an incredible photographer and I would definitely recommend him! Thanks again!

Tiffany · Married on 08/20/2016

After our original photographer backed out, I was seriously stressed about finding a replacement. I am SO thankful things turned out the way they did, or else we never would have found Patrick! His prices are INCREDIBLE for the service he offers and the quality of his photos. I was also thrilled when we got our photos back within weeks... not months... I almost felt bad for friends who had gotten married well before us, and still were waiting on their photos. We loved Patrick so much, we had him do our family photos as well. We will definitely be using Pat in the future.

Tatiana · Married on 08/13/2016

The process of finding and employing a photographer for your wedding ultimately comes down to trust. Our trust in Patrick was well placed, and his work was fantastic. Five stars on all categories is rare, but he deserves each one of them.
    Patrick was incredibly responsive to all of our needs, in many cases anticipating our next steps. Thinking ahead, he took our engagement shoot as an opportunity for us all to get confortable, taking a lot of the stress off of the wedding day.
    If you are shopping around for a photographer we strongly recommend giving Patrick the opportunity to shoot your special event.
    Ricky & Tatiana