Patrick Nied Photography Reviews

48 Reviews for Patrick Nied Photography

• Chadwick

Chadwick Jarosz · Getting married on 05/02/2021

Extraordinary!

Patrick was awesome! He made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the whole processes. His constant communication with us was great. Always prompt and professional. The level of experience definitely comes through in Patrick’s shots. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out better then we could have hoped and will be something we will cherish our whole lives. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Cameron

Cameron Carter · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Highly Recommended!

Patrick photographed our engagement and wedding photos in 2019 and we could not possibly recommend him more. He was a joy to work with and we love the photos! He is very communicative, professional, and a fun person to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • John

John · Married on 09/07/2019

Patrick's the best!!

I can’t say enough good things about Patrick. He is so talented and has a unique ability to put you at ease the moment you meet him. Neither my wife or I are comfortable in front of the camera, but Patrick made pictures so fun and easy and took away any stress we had about pictures immediately.
    He was incredibly easy to work with and went way above and beyond our expectations. We had our wedding in Lake Chelan at a venue he had never shot at. Because of this, Patrick drove over a day early to scope out the venue and find perfect spots to shoot for our big day. He also joined us for our rehearsal dinner and welcome party and took the opportunity to meet our guests to ensure a great experience for all.
    The pictures turned out better than we could have imagined, and the turnaround time was way faster than expected for both the engagement and wedding photos. He was able to capture the day perfectly and we will be able to look back on these photos for the rest of our lives and feel like we are right back in the moments of the day. We will forever be grateful for his exceptional work and can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Fu · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Photographer on an Amazing Day

We hired Patrick to shoot our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with our decision. Patrick was amazing and exceeded all our expectations. He was easy to communicate with and worked with us on a very tight schedule since we were living out-of-town. My husband usually hates taking photos and I was a little nervous that he would not enjoy the process, but Patrick made us both feel comfortable and natural, making us laugh throughout the engagement and wedding photos, and helped guide us so we never once felt awkward. Patrick made the impossible happen: my husband said afterwards that he had a great time and had so much fun! When we received our photos back, we were blown away. The quality of his photographs is phenomenal, and he managed to capture our relationship perfectly. Patrick is a great storyteller and his photographs had us reliving every moment of our wedding, with all the laughter and tears and emotions. Having been through the process, we would absolutely work with Patrick again and highly recommend him to others. Hiring Patrick was the best decision we made to capture every perfect moment of our happiest day.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Rogerson · Married on 06/29/2019

Produces all the oohs and awes you want after the wedding day!

Patrick was the most amazing photographer. He was responsive, easy going, and truly a genius at what he does! He produces the most amazing photos, and helps capture all of the special moments throughout the day. He knows how to be all up in your grill on the wedding day without it feeling awkward at all. To anyone who is considering a photographer in the Seattle area, I would recommend and pick Patrick anytime!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Johnna · Married on 06/22/2019

You can't do better.

Patrick was incredible. The photos speak for themselves but I will still take time to rave about them. Every photo is incredible, unique, and truly captures the emotion of the moment. Everyone who has seen the photos is truly amazed. They exceeded my expectation.

Now let's talk about Patrick. Patrick is such a cool guy. He is so genuine, fun, and easy to work with. He is the type of guy you want to drop his camera and join the party. He was so easy to coordinate with from the get go and was so flexible with all of our ideas. We had a seaplane entrance into our reception and Patrick was originally supposed to be on the plane with us taking pictures. We ended up not being able to have him on board with us and when we told him this he finally revealed his extreme fear of flying. Seriously?! He was going to get on a tiny shaky plane with us to get our images despite his fear. Talk about dedication!

Seriously, hire Patrick. You won't regret it.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 06/08/2019

The best wedding photographer!

Patrick was phenomenal to work with and his work is absolutely stunning! We first did our engagement photos with him and he was so easy to get along with! We are pretty camera shy but he made us feel very comfortable and was great at giving direction while also letting things unfold naturally. He's really easy to connect with and we really like his professionalism. By the end of the engagement session we had complete faith and trust in him and knew he had to be our wedding photographer! When we saw the engagement photos this further confirmed that decision. On the wedding day he once again blew us away and he seemed to be everywhere at once! He captured so many special moments on our big day and did a great job showcasing all the emotions in every photo. He also managed to capture every little detail so artistically! He is great at working with natural light and his work truly speaks for itself. We were so impressed and happy with every photo and our family and friends had a lot of great things to say about him! We highly recommend Patrick Nied and we will definitely be reaching out to him for any other future milestones in our lives that we would like to have beautifully captured!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2019

You Can't Get Better Than Patrick!

The best decision I made with my wedding was to hire Patrick. I'm actually incredibly sad that our time together has ended because he is awesome, funny, insightful, and easy to talk to. All me and my husband had to do was show up; he figured out the rest. He will not hesitate to fix your hair if here is a piece in the way, nor will he hesitate to tell you the lighting is better somewhere else and lead you to a better location. On the day of the wedding, there was SO much to do and so many photos to take I couldn't help but ask for the photos to end. Patrick asked me for just five more minutes and I am so glad that he pushed me a little bit because the photos turned out incredible. He is the BEST wedding photographer on the west coast and his prices are unbeatable. Out of all the wedding decisions to worry about, this is not one of them!!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Davis · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Experience with a Talented Photographer

Patrick and his team were excellent! From starting to work with him when we got our engagement photos all the way through our wedding, Patrick's friendly and professional nature made everything easy for us. Couldn't recommend him enough! All of our photos turned out exactly as we hoped for.

Sent on 06/07/2019

kelsey · Married on 02/16/2019

My husband and I loved working with Patrick!! Not only was he very personable but also gets the job done and knows exactly what to say/do to get those great shots!! My bridal party also mentioned how much they enjoyed him as well. I have absolutely no regrets on my photographer and I already plan to use him for any other photos I might take down the line.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Katherine Wu · Married on 01/12/2019

Patrick is awesome!

Patrick was one of the BEST decisions (if not THE best) we made during our wedding journey. He definitely went above and beyond all of our expectations. He is professional, highly skilled, knows exactly what to do in any given situation, and SO fun to be around. Our entire wedding party and even the guests were raving about how wonderful he was to work with. He is attentive, flexible, efficient, and detail-oriented. He helps you feel extremely comfortable even if you've never been in front of a camera. I highly, highly recommend Patrick for your wedding photography needs! He will capture your day perfectly!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/20/2018

Everyone loves this guy, check this off your list

We've received so many compliments on our photos. Really, everyone looks amazing in our wedding pictures, and they LOVE it! The natural lighting is what sold us on Patrick's style of photography and we couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out.
    Patrick is really easy to work with and was a chameleon on our wedding day - he got so many great shots while being a gentleman and not taking any focus away from the festivities. Perhaps best of all, he catered to our wishes to really limit the family photo time, even though we could tell he really wanted to take more photos because he loves it so much.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Lyndsey Rakestraw Di Sabella · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Choosing Patrick as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He responds to emails in a timely manner and is very professional. His packages are well worth the price with so many extras included (engagement shoot, second photographer for wedding, and a gorgeous wedding album at the end). His photos totally captured our wedding with so many shots that caught the emotion and overall joy I was feeling. I could not be any happier with how both our engagement shoot and wedding pictures turned out. Patrick takes such pride in his photography and it really shows. The icing on top is that he takes people (like us) that are not super comfortable in front of the camera and he puts you at ease. When you are around Patrick you are in great company. Trust me you will not regret your decision by choosing Patrick!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Kevin Dunham · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic from start to finish

Working with Patrick was a fantastic experience in every way. His passion, knowledge, and creativity are immediately apparent in both his process and the final photos. He is very easy to work with and we were quickly able to feel totally comfortable working with him and trusting his ideas as we moved to different locations and arrangements. I was particularly impressed with his ability to read our body language to know when we were growing tired and needed to take a break, which was incredibly important on our wedding day.

He has a broad knowledge of different locations to use for engagement photos and because of this we were able to get two very unique sets of engagement photos that highlighted different aspects of our lives.

Throughout the entire process he was flexible to our schedules and responsive in all of his communications. I couldn't recommend Patrick more to anyone in need of a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Spencer · Married on 09/08/2018

Patrick is the Best!

Exceeded all our expectations. Produced amazing images that wowed us and all of our guests. Very professional and mindful of our needs and our vision, and personable enough to have everyone natural and relaxed and looking their absolute best for photos. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Marivel · Married on 09/07/2018

Patrick is a very talented professional photographer. He has a good eye for storytelling and is so great at directing and helping you get the images you will love and treasure forever! Our engagement session was fun and effortless, and our wedding photography was even more amazing. He listened to what was important to me and captured our day in the most beautiful way. We have gotten so many compliments on both sessions, I highly recommend Patrick !

Sent on 09/14/2018

hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Cory and I were are so happy with how our pictures turned out! Patrick helped everything run smoothly, from the engagement shoot, to helping with the timeline and helping things run smooth the day of. We were glad he was a part of our special day and helped capture it all perfectly!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Blaire · Married on 07/22/2018

All around awesome photographer!

Patrick is so much fun to work with. He is extremely talented and professional. With that he brings a sense of ease, energy, and creativity! My husband and I enjoyed our time taking engagement photos more than we expected! We are absolutely OBSESSED with the wedding photos as well!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

I mean honestly, I can't imagine my wedding & engagement shoots without Patrick! He is such an amazing photographer & a wonderful person to work with. From the start meeting at a coffee shop we knew he was the one! He did a phenomenal job on all our photos! I literally cried when I saw them... tears of joy! He is extremely professional & so easy to work with! We got all our pictures in a very timely manner! I was in shock! He truly captures raw emotion & knows natural light SO well. I promise you, you will be over the moon happy if you choose to let Patrick take your picture! :)

Sent on 07/25/2018

jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

Amazingly Talented Photographer!

Patrick is the best photographer you will find! My husband and I are amazed with gorgeous photos we have from the engagement session and the wedding. Patrick's skills as a photographer are unparalleled and we appreciated him going above and beyond to capture our wedding day. He came highly recommended by our venue, after reviewing his website we fell in love with his work and knew he was the only photographer we needed to meet. Thank you Patrick for the work you did and we look forward to using you for our anniversary photos!

Sent on 10/31/2018

David · Married on 04/14/2018

I'm having some difficulty writing out this review because I want to ensure readers can sense just how much we loved working with Patrick! From the initial planning stages of the engagement shoot to the actual wedding day, Patrick consistently showed a great level of professionalism, care and genuineness that made him such a pleasure to work with. We really appreciated how natural he made us feel throughout the shoots and his attention to detail. We couldn't be happier with the work he's produced and would highly recommend Patrick to anyone who is interested! (we've already told so many of our friends!)

Sent on 06/29/2018

Brandon · Married on 10/07/2017

Patrick did an amazing job! So happy to have him as our photographer!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Calvin · Married on 09/01/2017

Patrick was amazing! He was incredibly easy to work with from the get go and made us feel very comfortable durimg every step.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ellie · Married on 08/27/2017

Patrick was vey professional, knowledgeable, and personable. We had so much fun with him. He went above and beyond for us and we could not be happier with our wedding photos! Gorgeous, unique, picture perfect photos.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

We had amazing vendors at our wedding, but Patrick was our absolute favorite. Not only are his pictures top notch, but he is so genuine and FUN to hang out with. Once our wedding was over, we were sad we wouldn't be spending time with him anymore! From our first meeting, to our engagement session, and our wedding - we never had a dull moment with Patrick. We interviewed around 4 different photographers, and Patrick was the obvious choice. He is professional, the delivery process is simple and easy to use, and his pricing is reasonable - especially for the quality of service and photographer you are receiving. As far as details - he had great location suggestions, fast turn around time (we received our wedding pictures 3 weeks later!!!), an eye for the little things, and captured every aspect of the day. His website says "a wedding is a story, which I strive to capture through my lens" and he definitely stuck to that promise. Our pictures are truly incredible and tell the story of our day and our relationship - they are not "over-posed" but so natural and candid. The best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Patrick!

Sent on 10/30/2017