Santa Maria, CA 93455 Map · Phone number

Videos 6 vídeos

34 Reviews for Patrick Ang Photography

• Jenna

Jenna Gollands · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible work. Truly captures the feeling of the day

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer at first but after talking with our wedding planner, being referred to Patrick and seeing his amazing work we knew we had to do it and boy was it Incredible. I have watched our wedding video everyday since getting married and it still makes me cry. Patrick is such a fun burst of energy and made the day and taking photos and videos so fun. He was able to capture such raw emotion in everything he did and really portrayed the love and fun from our wedding. Every time i watch the video I feel like I’m back reliving the best day of my life. Not only was the video incredible his turnaround time was insane. We had the preview within less than 24 hours and the video that week. Great guy and great videographer. Don’t look any further and go with Patrick.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Christina

Christina Henry · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing photographer!

Patrick and his team are simply the best!! They actually did two of my friends' weddings, and I knew I had to book him when I got engaged for mine!
    He has such a fun personality and sense of humor, which made the experience amazing!
    He is also very detailed and creative, and you can tell that he truly enjoys and has a passion for what he does.
    He is also so timely and had the pictures and videos ready in no time! They are exceptional and myself, family and friends can not stop raving about them! Beautiful work!!
    If you are looking for a photographer, look no further!!! Book him now!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Ilona

Ilona Gerbakher · Married on 07/28/2019

A gem of a photographer

Patrick Ang was easily the best thing about my wedding (and he did my amazing engagement photos!). His natural, light-filled aesthetic is ethereal and magical--my wedding photos were golden, full of perfect light, and captured the joy of the day perfectly. People online were ASTOUNDED by the photos--they said I had had one of the most beautiful weddings they'd ever seen--but it was because I was working with the best photographer! His videographer [insert name] is also just as gifted; together, we had the perfect photography and videography package for our wedding, one that we will watch and re-watch for many years to come with our children and grandchildren. I told Patrick he will be doing all of my family photo shoots from now on--can't wait til the baby comes so we can do a maternity shoot!

Sent on 08/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Patrick Ang Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Brady Cabe - Photographer Wedding Photographers

If ever there was a situation that I was not able to shoot a wedding due to unforeseen circumstances, Patrick would immediately come to mind as someone I can trust to step-in and take the reins. I have worked with Patrick on a several occasions and he is great with clients, and most importantly, the end product is always consistent and professional.

• My Sorted Affair
    My Sorted Affair Wedding Planners

Patrick Ang is an artist. Any one can pick up a camera and shoot a picture, but a true artist can capture the emotion of the day. He has been one of my favorite photographers because of his attention to detail and ability to see things that most people wouldn't through his magical lens. Though truly talented his professionalism is unmatched as he captures a weddings most precious moments with stealth like ability. I love working with him and I am always really excited when a bride chooses him, as she won't be disappointed!

• Santa Maria, 93455 See on map
    4087812006 (Phone number)
    Location of (Patrick Ang Photography)