Santa Maria, CA 93455 Map · Phone number

Patrick Ang Photography 7
  • Christina

Christina Henry · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing photographer!

Patrick and his team are simply the best!! They actually did two of my friends' weddings, and I knew I had to book him when I got engaged for mine!
    He has such a fun personality and sense of humor, which made the experience amazing!
    He is also very detailed and creative, and you can tell that he truly enjoys and has a passion for what he does.
    He is also so timely and had the pictures and videos ready in no time! They are exceptional and myself, family and friends can not stop raving about them! Beautiful work!!
    If you are looking for a photographer, look no further!!! Book him now!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Patrick Ang Photography 12
  • Ilona

Ilona Gerbakher · Married on 07/28/2019

A gem of a photographer

Patrick Ang was easily the best thing about my wedding (and he did my amazing engagement photos!). His natural, light-filled aesthetic is ethereal and magical--my wedding photos were golden, full of perfect light, and captured the joy of the day perfectly. People online were ASTOUNDED by the photos--they said I had had one of the most beautiful weddings they'd ever seen--but it was because I was working with the best photographer! His videographer [insert name] is also just as gifted; together, we had the perfect photography and videography package for our wedding, one that we will watch and re-watch for many years to come with our children and grandchildren. I told Patrick he will be doing all of my family photo shoots from now on--can't wait til the baby comes so we can do a maternity shoot!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra Ingram · Married on 07/19/2019

Highly Recommend Patrick

We hire Patrick as our videographer for our wedding and I am so happy we did! The video that he created for us is amazing! I love that it captures the feeling of the day! He was fun to work with, brought a needed sense of humor when my nerves got to me and was professional at the same time. He is extremely skilled and creative. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Patrick Ang Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

Real Weddings

• Brady Cabe - Photographer
    Brady Cabe - Photographer Wedding Photographers

If ever there was a situation that I was not able to shoot a wedding due to unforeseen circumstances, Patrick would immediately come to mind as someone I can trust to step-in and take the reins. I have worked with Patrick on a several occasions and he is great with clients, and most importantly, the end product is always consistent and professional.

• My Sorted Affair
    My Sorted Affair Wedding Planners

Patrick Ang is an artist. Any one can pick up a camera and shoot a picture, but a true artist can capture the emotion of the day. He has been one of my favorite photographers because of his attention to detail and ability to see things that most people wouldn't through his magical lens. Though truly talented his professionalism is unmatched as he captures a weddings most precious moments with stealth like ability. I love working with him and I am always really excited when a bride chooses him, as she won't be disappointed!

• Santa Maria, 93455 See on map