Patrick Ang Photography

Santa Maria, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints

Charlotte D. Married on 10/10/2021

Most important detail of your wedding--hire Patrick Ang

I was speechless when I received Patrick's photos of our wedding day. I don't usually like pictures of myself, but I felt beautiful in all his shots. We are so grateful with how Patrick documented our most special day--he captured all the joy and essence of the entire experience. I couldn't believe how hard he worked all day--a true professional and artist.
    Holly B. Married on 08/06/2021

Incredibly Talented

We cannot recommend Patrick enough. We hired him as our videographer and have not stopped talking about what an incredible job he did. Not only did we love everything about our wedding video, it was sent to us with record turnaround time -- only a few of days after the wedding. We have watched it over and over again and love the shots he chose, the moments he captured and the emotion the was able to convey. Beyond that, Patrick was such a fun addition to the wedding. He constantly had us laughing and his sense of humor and fun only added to the overall experience. Hire Patrick and you will not be disappointed.
  • Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 07/17/2021

Hire Patrick Ang to be your wedding videographer.

Hire Patrick Ang to be your wedding videographer. He turned around our wedding videos in less than 2 days & the production value/efficiency was shocking. Patrick absolutely nailed our videos: he captured the spectrum of emotions we felt during our wedding & perfectly encapsulated the essence of the day. He struck the perfect balance of fun, style & emotion.
    Beyond that, Patrick is a really cool & fun person that was a joy to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brittany & Jon
    98 photos · 09/16/2017

Brady Cabe - Photographer Brady Cabe - Photographer Wedding Photographers

If ever there was a situation that I was not able to shoot a wedding due to unforeseen circumstances, Patrick would immediately come to mind as someone I can trust to step-in and take the reins. I have worked with Patrick on a several occasions and he is great with clients, and most importantly, the end product is always consistent and professional.

My Sorted Affair My Sorted Affair Wedding Planners

Patrick Ang is an artist. Any one can pick up a camera and shoot a picture, but a true artist can capture the emotion of the day. He has been one of my favorite photographers because of his attention to detail and ability to see things that most people wouldn't through his magical lens. Though truly talented his professionalism is unmatched as he captures a weddings most precious moments with stealth like ability. I love working with him and I am always really excited when a bride chooses him, as she won't be disappointed!

Santa Maria, 93455
4087812006
Location of (Patrick Ang Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding