Patrick Ang Photography Reviews

Patrick Ang Photography 7
  • Christina

Christina Henry · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing photographer!

Patrick and his team are simply the best!! They actually did two of my friends' weddings, and I knew I had to book him when I got engaged for mine!
    He has such a fun personality and sense of humor, which made the experience amazing!
    He is also very detailed and creative, and you can tell that he truly enjoys and has a passion for what he does.
    He is also so timely and had the pictures and videos ready in no time! They are exceptional and myself, family and friends can not stop raving about them! Beautiful work!!
    If you are looking for a photographer, look no further!!! Book him now!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Patrick Ang Photography 12
  • Ilona

Ilona Gerbakher · Married on 07/28/2019

A gem of a photographer

Patrick Ang was easily the best thing about my wedding (and he did my amazing engagement photos!). His natural, light-filled aesthetic is ethereal and magical--my wedding photos were golden, full of perfect light, and captured the joy of the day perfectly. People online were ASTOUNDED by the photos--they said I had had one of the most beautiful weddings they'd ever seen--but it was because I was working with the best photographer! His videographer [insert name] is also just as gifted; together, we had the perfect photography and videography package for our wedding, one that we will watch and re-watch for many years to come with our children and grandchildren. I told Patrick he will be doing all of my family photo shoots from now on--can't wait til the baby comes so we can do a maternity shoot!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra Ingram · Married on 07/19/2019

Highly Recommend Patrick

We hire Patrick as our videographer for our wedding and I am so happy we did! The video that he created for us is amazing! I love that it captures the feeling of the day! He was fun to work with, brought a needed sense of humor when my nerves got to me and was professional at the same time. He is extremely skilled and creative. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kirin

Kirin White · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing to work with!

Patrick and his team were a joy to work with. As a planner myself, it is such a relief to work with professional, responsive and timely vendors, and their photo team exceeds in all areas. I never had to push them along to stay on timeline, they were mindful of the couple's wishes for the day and they didn't miss a beat. I always got a quick response and feedback from Patrick when I reached out, making the planning process a breeze. They have fun and friendly personalities that bring joy to the day, making it that much less stressful when we work together. Definitely recommend reaching out to Patrick for your photo needs.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Renee · Married on 04/27/2019

Book him now

Wow! Wow! Wow!
    Patrick is something very special to the wedding industry! He is so funny and quite the character - EVERYBODY LOVED HIM!! He made the whole experience so fun and the video footage he captured allows us to relive that special day over and over again. Video for your wedding is an absolute must and so worth the money! Patrick had a 1 minute sneak peak up for viewing on social media within an hour or less of the conclusion of the wedding and he delivered his finished product (full ceremony, dances, toasts, highlights, featured video) in less than a week. He is so amazing to work with and has a can do attitude. We have shared his link with family and friends and everyone was blown away by his work and speediness - leaving some in tears :) If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding or event - PATRICK IS YOUR GUY!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Patrick Ang Photography 13

Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

Memories to watch for a lifetime!

Patrick was worth every single penny! My mom passed away before I got married and I would give anything to hear her voice and see her in video, so I KNEW having our big day on video was a must. Patrick was so much fun to work with, fantastic at his job, and turns the product around so incredibly fast! While we were eating dinner, he already had our preview finished. I've only been married for 1 week and am sharing our finished product with family and friends on social media. I can't wait to re-watch our videos for years to come!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Temidayo · Married on 08/25/2018

Patrick is amazing! We hired him as the photographer for our two weddings - one of which was a traditional Nigerian ceremony - and we are so glad that we did. From our first interaction with Patrick we knew he was someone who prioritized his clients' happiness. He was very responsive, willing to answer all sorts of questions and willing to work with us to come up with a package that would work with our budget since we had two events. During our wedding weekend, Patrick was a godsend. He kept me calm and entertained, making me laugh and keeping the mood lighthearted. He was also extremely flexible and willing to go with the flow as plans changed slightly. My husband and I felt really at ease with Patrick both because of his positive energy and because it was so clear that he is a pro at what he does. Patrick was very familiar with our venue, Nestldown, which was a huge plus. Now the photos? My goodness! Patrick had amazing photos ready extremely quickly. At our wedding reception guests were scrolling through an iPad looking at photos of our ceremony. We received the full album shockingly soon after the wedding and the photos are to die for. I've spent hours looking at them. He really captured the vibrancy, color and joy of our events. Thank you, Patrick! We're so blessed to have worked with you.

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 07/14/2018

Do your self a HUGE favor and hire Patrick Ang Photography without any hesitation. As a local wedding planner, I believe he is by far the BEST of the BEST in the industry for videography services. He not only blows me out of the water with his response time of communication, his endless jokes, his AWESOME personality and speedy turn around time (I'm talking, the night of your wedding, you'll be receiving a teaser video), he obviously blows many other vendors in the wedding industry and his clients out of the water. I highly recommend Patrick Ang's services and no doubt will continue on referring him to my future clients.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Patrick is the BEST videographer out there! Not only is he extremely talented, but he's hilarious and fun to be around. I wasn't sure about having a video camera follow me around on my wedding day, but Patrick made it so much fun and the final product is absolutely amazing. By surprise, he edited and had a highlight video ready for us the next day! His turnaround time is unbelievable. He captured our wedding so perfectly and I am so grateful that we hired Patrick so that we can relive our perfect day through video. I would recommend Patrick to anyone looking for a great videographer!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Nick · Married on 04/27/2018

Patrick was absolutely amazing. We selected him because we loved his portfolio, but he not only takes the best pictures, he goes above and beyond to make you both feel comfortable. He has an eye for capturing all the special moments on your big day. He also makes sure he gets you the photos as soon as possible! People were amazed at how fast we got our photos for our engagement session and our wedding! We already miss communicating with him since our wedding is over. You won’t have any regrets choosing Patrick!
    From Nick & Michelle

Sent on 06/01/2018

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

Patrick was my first vendor decision while planning my wedding, and wow, did we make the right choice. When I first came him on yelp, I obsessively stalked his portfolio site, finding his work to be so creative and dramatic. There wasn't even a plan B. Patrick was so fun, and worked with my now husband and myself so that we were able to get exactly what we wanted out of our wedding photos. He caught candid moments that are some of our favorite shots, as well as the traditional shots that everyone wants. Not only that, he set up his iPad at our wedding so that the guests could immediately see some of our earlier shots. He was so outgoing and fun with our guests, which only put them at ease and we didn't end up with any of those "Chandler Bing" smiles.
    Seriously, book this guy!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Patrick Ang Photography 14
    Patrick Ang Photography 15

Aileen · Married on 01/01/2018

Patrick is truly amazing at what he does! When my [now] husband and I were planning our wedding, it was important to us that we had a videographer.

Our photographer referred us to Patrick and we are so glad that we chose him! You can tell by watching his work how much he really loves what he does; his work his incredible! We've watched our videos over and over and we can't get enough! We LOVED having him as our videographer. Patrick is professional, has a friendly personality, and kept making us laugh throughout the day. We would highly recommend using Patrick as your videographer!

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Z

zoei · Married on 10/22/2017

HIRE HIM!!!
    Our friends referred Patrick to us & we couldn’t be more in love with the amazing work he did as our wedding videographer. He was so easy to work with & brought such awesome vibes to our favorite day. The final product had us speechless (& in tears). Patrick not only got our best moments from the day, but really reflected our personalities & the sweet intimacy of our small(er) ceremony/reception in the finished product. The quality is top notch, not to mention we got a preview the very same night, & the trailer (~4 mins) within 2 days of our wedding! He had all of it with the complete ceremony & speeches less than a week from our wedding day.
    This is a wonderful vendor & I can’t speak highly enough!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Celeste · Married on 09/23/2017

Patrick is amazing. He created the most amazing highlights video for my daughters wedding. I never really knew he was there. He was not invasive in our special event. Just did his job and caught the most special moments and put them into a highlights video that was incredible. He completed it in record time. Not only was the product incredible, but I really liked Patrick's demeanor and professionalism. If you are thinking of a video, he is your person.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

I'm just gonna say it, Patrick Ang's photography is AMAZING. I am so thankful that we chose to have him as our wedding(and engagement!) photographer. Right from the start he was easy to communicate with and I felt like he heard my vision for what photos I wanted and he executed it perfectly. He's also easy to be around and for my husband who is on the quiet side it just made the whole process that much better. Patrick also has a great eye for detail and I felt like he always posed us well and the photos came out gorgeous. Don't hesitate booking him, you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Patrick Ang Photography 16

Anthony · Married on 08/28/2017

Patrick is an excellent photographer! He was very friendly, professional, and had a bunch of great ideas. We were very impressed with his work. In addition to his great work, our photos were ready for viewing just a few hours after the conclusion of our event. We could not ask for a better job well done. We will definitely use Patrick for our future needs in photography. Thank you Patrick!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Oh my gosh he is the most amazing videographer in the whole freaking world! First off let me tell you that he was so great and worked so hard to give us such a great product! I seriously have heard nothing about him from our guests that was bad AT ALL. Everyone was absolutely in awe of him during the ceremony and reception. He made us so happy and so comfortable, Patrick is seriously the best! AND THEN THE TEASER VIDEO CAME. I absolutely did not expect the teaser video, especially so soon after the wedding! I got to love on the video and enjoy it knowing full well that it would probably be awhile before I saw anything else. It made me start to cry all over again. It was so beautiful and so perfect, I did not know how he could have made it better. AND THEN THE 4MIN VIDEO CAME OUT. And it surpassed the other video by miles. Seriously, it took my breath away like you wouldn't believe. My dad has been tearing up watching it over and over. We love it. I want to share it 1000 times, Its amazing. I cannot wait to see the rest! Patrick is worth so much more than a 5 star review. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jen · Married on 05/06/2017

Patrick is incredibly talented! Our video turned out so beautiful and he did an amazing job capturing our special day. He is so quick to respond, easy to work with, open to suggestions, and so fast in his delivery of our highlights video and full feature. You are in good hands with Patrick! He is funny and so easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with his work! I highly recommend booking Patrick.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Carol · Married on 05/05/2017

Patrick was 5 star quality the whole way through our photography process for our daughter's wedding. In the beginning, he focuses on what your needs are and is good about getting right back to every question. He has fun with his clients, gets the job done efficiently and handles a very chaotic situation perfectly. We had a few jumbles the day of the wedding and you would never know because pictures went so smoothly. If you need a photographer...choose Patrick Ang Photography.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/15/2017

I got married in April of 2017 so this review is WAY overdue and I am so sorry about that!!! I cannot say enough about Patrick and his second photographer, Zach. I stumbled upon Patrick's work on Yelp and immediately looked up his website.
    The pictures speak for themselves. He is extremely talented and has a great eye. Patrick was so easy to plan and work with. Patrick and Zach were early when arriving so they could figure everything out and they were unbelievably professional and organized throughout the entire day. He made me and my husband, my family and entire bridal party feel so comfortable. I have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and my husband and I are so in love with them! Thank you Patrick and Zach for capturing such gorgeous photos of the best day of our lives!!
    -Jamie and Justin

Sent on 01/07/2018

Doreen · Married on 12/03/2016

You do not have to look any further for a videographer! Patrick is simply amazing! He is so easy to work with, friendly, and funny! The morning after my wedding, he had already posted and shared mini clips from the night before! Then only days after, I already had my video (with drones and everything)! He captured everything perfectly and exceeded all of my expectations! Not to mention, we did an epic mannequin challenge! I highly recommend him, and I feel blessed that I had him as an essential part of my wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Melina · Married on 11/05/2016

Amazing! I was initially worried about hiring a videographer who lived out of town. After my first conversation with Patrick, I was 100% at ease. Patrick is extremely responsive, flexible, and professional.

He and his team arrived on time the day of our wedding. The entire team was professional, funny, & easygoing. Throughout the day Patrick suggested unique & fun ideas for video footage which the entire bridal party loved. Half the time we forgot we were being filmed since they all blended in perfectly.

His turnaround time is amazing. We got a sneak peek video, which was perfect for sharing on social media, on the EVENING OF OUR WEDDING! We received our highlights clip THREE days after the wedding. We're all seriously blown away by his impeccable work. Not only is he quick but the quality of his work is EXCEPTIONAL. He has the ability to capture sweet moments & turn them into lifelong memories you can look back on! This was by far one of the best investments we could have made.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Janet · Married on 07/02/2016

Patrick and his crew are AMAZING!!!! I knew when looking at Patrick's blog and website that I loved his artistic eye and beautiful shots with the sky and sun/shadows in the background and I knew i wanted to hire him as our videographer/photographer for our wedding day. His photo's all look so classic, soft, and natural, like they belong on a postcard. Patrick also flew out to New York City to do our engagement shoot and we spend a whole day between Manhattan and Brooklyn shooting in some great areas. We got some beautiful photos' on the lake in Central Park and pictures of the Brooklyn Bridge as well.

On the day of the wedding, Patrick and his crew were just as amazing. They arrived early and spend the entire day with us. They were all very friendly, and almost invisible. The shots they ended up getting were beautiful and my husband and I couldn't be more please. My whole wedding party felt as ease with them and when he could tell we were tired of smiling, he stopped at nothing to get that last smile out of us.

We also hired Patrick and his crew as our videographer for the wedding and within 24 hours of our wedding day, he had a 15 second clip posted online with some highlights from our wedding day and within 3 days he had a 4 min highlight video done with beautiful drone shots of our church and venue and he had used my matron of honor's speech as the background (genius idea!). Within a week of the wedding, I received 1,288 photos from our wedding day that he reviewed and selected for us! For someone who loves social media, I can't tell you how great it was to (almost) immediately share the videos and photo album with my family and friends. Everyone kept asking "how did you get these already?", but that's how great Patrick is.. he's quick and has a great eye. He knows that every shot he takes, no touch-up or digital enhancements are needed and the picture should speak for itself. That's how you have you have a phenomenal photographer :)

Sent on 07/19/2016

Cassie · Married on 05/21/2016

We feel so thankful to have hired Patrick as the videographer for our wedding day! We will cherish our videos forever, because they so perfectly captured the day. He was extremely reasonable too, and I felt he really wanted us to love our video(s) in the end. If I were to do it again, I would have hired him for our photos too!

Aside from the end product, Patrick was a true pleasure to work with. His communication was excellent leading up to and after the wedding. His is professional, gracious.. and FAST! We got our three minute video within a week after the wedding, and the he send the full package within a couple of months.

Lastly, he was awesome on the day of as well. He was the first to arrive and he got right to work. My husband gets really annoyed and uncomfortable with a camera in his face and posed photos ops (and I can't say I like that either), but we both felt so comfortable with Patrick. He stayed behind the scenes and was so efficient in capturing every wonderful moment. I almost forgot he was there.. but his end product proves he very much was :)

Best vendor choice we made.. by far!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Dino · Married on 05/20/2016

Patrick kept eating all of our food at our wedding. Just kidding! Wait this is a review for his work right? Anyways, Patrick is AWESOME at what he does. I don't even think you need to read his yelp page. Just go on his website and check out his work. His work speaks for itself, and I don't really think there is even any competition for other videographers. Just book him and be done with it. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else unless you don't really care about having the best wedding video ever. One thing we liked about Patrick is that he was able to do a few short videos the day after the wedding which were instantly shared on social media. He also did a few overhead drone shots, which I really liked. Lastly Patrick is a blast to work with which makes shooting with him fun.

Sent on 07/27/2016