Los Angeles, CA 90048 Map · Phone number

About Patrice Evangeline Makeup Artist

I am a MUD trained freelance makeup artist in Los Angeles available for weddings, engagement photo sessions and makeup lessons. I started my career in New York City where I teamed up with Sally Duvall - Kevyn Aucoin's former assistant.

I believe makeup should keep you looking and feeling like yourself but on your very best day. My goal is to enhance ones features while creating a beautiful and well-defined balance to the face.

I offer both airbrush and traditional makeup application. Please visit my website www.paintbypatrice.com to view my full portfolio and learn a little bit more about me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Patrice Evangeline Makeup Artist on

sheena ba crop

7 Reviews for Patrice Evangeline Makeup Artist

• Laurie

Laurie · Married on 10/07/2018

I have never felt so beautiful

Patrice did my makeup for both my engagement shoot and my wedding on October 7, 2018. I am extremely picky about makeup and words cannot describe what an INCREDIBLE job she did. She managed to make me look incredibly natural in person while still creating a look that stood out in photos. Honestly, I felt gorgeous, and my new husband--who does not like makeup at all!--was blown away by the look. In addition to how talented she is, she arrived early, brought her own makeup chair and light, was a calming presence, LISTENED to what I wanted, and gave me tips for how to keep my makeup looking fresh throughout the night (though it lasted so well I didn't have to do anything except a swipe of pencil on my lips after dinner). I honestly cannot imagine letting anyone else touch my face after this. Patrice is simply the most talented makeup artist you could ever hope to have.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Gina · Married on 12/20/2014

Patrice is AMAZING! I did a ton of trials for my wedding makeup, as I'm extremely picky. I can say without hesitation that PATRICE IS THE BEST. She made me feel beautiful, yet I still felt like I looked like myself. She also did my mother's and my maid of honor's makeup -- they both looked and felt stunning. Compliments galore all day long! In fact, I liked Patrice's work so much that I hired her for my rehearsal dinner and several other special events, and always with fantastic results. She's extremely patient, versatile, talented, and best of all, she truly listens to what you want. I have extremely sensitive skin, and she went above and beyond to help me find and test products that didn't break me out or cause a skin reaction. She is a true artist and a perfectionist, and I really appreciated her attention to detail. She knows her stuff, too -- airbrush, regular foundation, little-known products, application techniques and tricks -- Patrice is truly educated in her craft, and it shows in her results. Beyond all this, Patrice is a calm, comforting, and friendly presence. She's just the kind of person you want to have around on your big day. I will not hesitate to use Patrice again, and if you want the best of the best, look no further!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Patrice did my makeup for both the bridal shower/bachelorette as well as for engagement photos. She did a phenomenal job at both. For the bridal shower/bachelorette, she really listed to what I was looking for. She gave me a look that transitioned well from the daytime bridal shower to the evening bachelorette. My makeup lasted all day (and it was a long day!) - it remained in great shape through an afternoon out in the hot sun and an evening dancing up a storm.

On my engagement photo shoot, I came back to Patrice and asked for a look that would fit with our photos strolling around NYC. She gave me a great daytime look that was natural and photographed well.

In both cases - Patrice was such a pleasure to work with. Within just a few minutes of working with her, I could immediately tell the thought and care she puts into her work. Throughout the planning process, she was also extremely responsive and very flexible with her schedule.

To this day, I still get compliments on the makeup from all of the events! Thanks so much Patrice!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Patrice Evangeline Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts