761 E. Altadena Dr., Altadena, CA 91001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Pastries by Nancy

Pastries By Nancy has been in businesss for over 20 years.We are proffessionally a wedding cake bakery,although we do bake for other special occasions.We Offer complimentary cake tasting & consultation,by appointment, at our main store location and present all our cake flavors for tasting .Our wedding cake consultants are quite knowlageble in wedding cake designs and can help to custom design your dream cake. They pay special attention to details,and can taylor your ideas in the cake design.We have a library of albums and traditional and modern designs for you to explore during your Tasting session,and we shall be happy to recreate your own design.Please kindly check our website prior to your appointment to get some ideas bout our designs.

26 Reviews for Pastries by Nancy

Allyson · Married on 06/26/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at Altadena Town & Country Club in June 2016. Our venue had a package that included a cake from one of five bakeries. My coworker raved about Pastries by Nancy so we decided to do our taste test there first. Shawn was very accommodating and patient with us. He let us look through the different photo books for ideas and then came out with four cake flavors. We fell in love with the white cake with Bavarian cream. We were amazed how light the cake was and how delicious the cream was. We signed our contract with them on the spot. The cake was delivered on time and our guests enjoyed every bit of it.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2016

We are so glad Pastries by Nancy was part of my venue's package. At the Altadena Town & Country Club open house, we only like the cake by them. And I've tasted so many wedding cakes, and seriously their cake is the best in the business! . Sean the owner is super nice and patient, he let us take our time tasting the cake and chat over our thoughts. Honestly my husband and I chatted so long cause we can't decide which flavor to go with because ALL of the flavors were delicious and the fresh buttercream is irresistible! In the end we went with the marble and added fresh strawberries in the cake and it's so heavenly, all our guest loved our cake as much as we did!

Sent on 12/08/2016

somer · Married on 04/05/2015

GORGEOUS WEDDING CAKE!!! I am so thankful I found Nancys pastries.. and Sean the owner is wonderful !!. I must have gone to ten cake tastings and none of the cakes tasted any good and the service at the tasting was horrible. Then we went to Nancys and everything tasted amazing!!! He gave us huge slices in all flavors and even a cup of coffee that was super amazing.. He took his time with us and explained everything and answered all of our questions. I brought a picture of a cake i wanted and he said they would be able to do it and even deliver on easter since my wedding was easter day and they didnt even charge us more holidays which other places were. I didnt have any problem getting in touch with him after ordering the cake he responded promptly to all my calls or questions. The day of the wedding the cake arrived on time to the venue and the cake looked FABULOUS!!. It was perfect exactly like the picture I had given him !!! I got sooo many compliments on how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it was!! Everyone was telling me they loved the wedding cake soo much . I was extremely happy that Sean gave me the most beautiful wedding cake and it was perfect exactly what I wanted !! I couldnt be happier and I cant wait for my next even that I need a cake i will definitely come back to Nancys!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SEAN AND NANCYS PASTRIES!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015