Henderson, NV 89074 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Pastor Jerry L. Withers

I am an ordained minister and Las Vegas wedding officiant, and it will be my privilege to help you create the wedding ceremony of your dreams. I work as a non-denominational wedding officiant ministering to all faiths, including those who are not religious, and those who are spiritual in their own way. We’ll work together from start to finish, customizing everything to fit your needs entirely.  My mission is to help couples get married in Southern Nevada in a very easy, approachable, fun and sophisticated atmosphere.  Your wedding should be a day of love, not of stress.

E-mail me today at vows@PastorJerry.org and receive a FREE copy of my Wedding Survival Kit which if full of tools to help you plan your big day!

✝✝✝ Proud Sponsor of Wish Upon a Wedding! ✝✝✝

Photos 2 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

9 Reviews for Pastor Jerry L. Withers

Daniel · Married on 08/13/2016

My then fiancee and I are from Hong Kong. We had our wedding ceremony scheduled at The Little Church of the West on the second day of our arrival in the US. Suffering from pretty severe jetlag, we were 4 hours late for the ceremony. Pastor Withers was very patient and was fully ready to perform the ceremony as soon as we arrived, While I was still feeling extremely shocked and upset because of my blunder on the biggest day of my life, I quickly collected myself and regained peace of mind as soon as Pastor Withers began his delivery of our ceremony. He was totally exceptional and made our ceremony more memorable and moving than I've ever imagined. It was such a blessing to have Pastor Withers as our marriage officiant!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Mr & Mrs Vance · Married on 05/14/2015

Pastor Jerry is awesome! I love the way he managed the flow of the ceremony he is very professional and prolific and accurate in his spiritual direction for our wedded bliss together. I would recommend him to anyone that is in tuned with the sanctity of marriage.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Breeonna · Married on 02/14/2015

we were very pleased with your services thank you for everything

Sent on 02/16/2015

• Henderson, 89074 See on map
    Location of (Pastor Jerry L. Withers)