Serving Las Vegas, Henderson, NV 89074 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About The Mobile Minister

The Mobile Minister is an officiant service based in Henderson, Nevada that has been providing the easiest and most fun way to get married in Vegas for over 12 years. They will set the tone of your celebration, meeting with you and listening to your story so that they can incorporate fun and heartfelt moments into your custom ceremony.

The Mobile Minister will tailor the perfect ceremony for you, showing up at hotel rooms, the Vegas strip or any other location where you wish to get married. They offer a truly personalized experience, making you feel relaxed and carefree no matter where you decide to have your ceremony. They also provide a professional photographer and videographer. Services include:

• Fully edited, professional video of ceremony on DVD

Videos 2 Videos

61 Reviews for The Mobile Minister

Vivien Mitra · Married on 05/28/2020

Phenomenal!

Roland is the absolute best! I don't have enough words to describe how happy we were with Roland's services. Not only was he extremely professional, he had a great vibe and energy and felt like a family member immediately upon meeting him. He comes prepared with everything you need, even helped out my fiance with a pin to tie his bowtie. He really spent time and energy into learning our love story, so that he could incorporate it into the unique vows during the ceremony, completely from memory and without a hitch. Roland took his time to take many (and I mean MANY) photos to capture the intimate moments and everything was professional from the moment I contacted him to inquire about his services to after the ceremony when I reached out to get some photos resent. He filed our paperwork on time and did everything to a T!!! I felt extremely blessed to have found him and he made our day so very special. If I could fly him out to our second wedding in Europe I just might! Most definitely will be contacting Roland again for vow renewal as well. I highly recommended him- 5 stars or PLUS.

Sent on 06/19/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

So sweet! You guys are the Best and I will never forget you !!! It was so much fun meeting you family including Sugar!!!

Matt Robinson · Married on 04/04/2020

AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! You won't be disappointed.

HIRE ROLAND!!!!!!! NO NEED TO LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! TRUST ME... I RESEARCHED AND RESEARCHED AND ROLAND IS THE BEST!!!!! Took a trip to Vegas for a concert with friends and my now wife and I decided to get married. I surprised her with the Mobile Minister, Roland, dressed as Elvis at our hotel poolside. Roland showed up looking perfect!.. like a very fit and healthy version of Elvis with the biggest smile which he had the entire time. This guy is amazing! He rolled in with his gear and was set up in just minutes while we were getting our drink on. His sound system was great and didn't sound cheap. He provided a great ceremony, A TON OF LAUGHTER AND GOOD CHEER, and sang Elvis songs for us to dance to. His voice was great also! Roland even took a bunch of pictures and texted them to us as well! Oh yeah, and he did all of this with only three hours of notice. I got lucky that day because he had a cancellation just before I called. THIS GUY WAS AMAZING! He is a very, very, VERY kind hearted man and spiritual soul that shines outward through Elvis glasses. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ROLAND!!!!

THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING AFTERNOON ROLAND. WE CONSIDER YOU A DEAR FRIEND. We would absolutely recommend Roland to ANYONE.

Sent on 04/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Mobile Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 175
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Licensed
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NV
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

• NV VISUALS
    NV VISUALS Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent vendor. We highly recommend!

• Esvy Photography Wedding Photographers

The Mobile Minister is awesome! He's very personable and I would definitely recommend him!

• Serving Las Vegas Henderson, Nevada, 89074 See on map
    702-830-7433 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Mobile Minister)