The Mobile Minister Reviews

61 | Henderson, NV

61 Reviews for The Mobile Minister

• Pauline

Pauline Anderson · Married on 06/06/2020

Roland august is awesome!

Roland married my husband and I at Nelson's Ghost Town , I hired him cause I knew he would make my wedding fun, and he did, great sense of humor felt like we knew him for years, he was our elvis, every thing turned out perfect!!!! Highly recommend him, hire Roland, you will not be disappointed, my husband and family are still talking about how great he is, thank you roland we love you!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Vivien Mitra · Married on 05/28/2020

Phenomenal!

Roland is the absolute best! I don't have enough words to describe how happy we were with Roland's services. Not only was he extremely professional, he had a great vibe and energy and felt like a family member immediately upon meeting him. He comes prepared with everything you need, even helped out my fiance with a pin to tie his bowtie. He really spent time and energy into learning our love story, so that he could incorporate it into the unique vows during the ceremony, completely from memory and without a hitch. Roland took his time to take many (and I mean MANY) photos to capture the intimate moments and everything was professional from the moment I contacted him to inquire about his services to after the ceremony when I reached out to get some photos resent. He filed our paperwork on time and did everything to a T!!! I felt extremely blessed to have found him and he made our day so very special. If I could fly him out to our second wedding in Europe I just might! Most definitely will be contacting Roland again for vow renewal as well. I highly recommended him- 5 stars or PLUS.

Sent on 06/19/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

So sweet! You guys are the Best and I will never forget you !!! It was so much fun meeting you family including Sugar!!!

Matt Robinson · Married on 04/04/2020

AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! You won't be disappointed.

HIRE ROLAND!!!!!!! NO NEED TO LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! TRUST ME... I RESEARCHED AND RESEARCHED AND ROLAND IS THE BEST!!!!! Took a trip to Vegas for a concert with friends and my now wife and I decided to get married. I surprised her with the Mobile Minister, Roland, dressed as Elvis at our hotel poolside. Roland showed up looking perfect!.. like a very fit and healthy version of Elvis with the biggest smile which he had the entire time. This guy is amazing! He rolled in with his gear and was set up in just minutes while we were getting our drink on. His sound system was great and didn't sound cheap. He provided a great ceremony, A TON OF LAUGHTER AND GOOD CHEER, and sang Elvis songs for us to dance to. His voice was great also! Roland even took a bunch of pictures and texted them to us as well! Oh yeah, and he did all of this with only three hours of notice. I got lucky that day because he had a cancellation just before I called. THIS GUY WAS AMAZING! He is a very, very, VERY kind hearted man and spiritual soul that shines outward through Elvis glasses. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ROLAND!!!!

THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING AFTERNOON ROLAND. WE CONSIDER YOU A DEAR FRIEND. We would absolutely recommend Roland to ANYONE.

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Julia

julia · Married on 03/21/2020

Fun and Sincere Ceremony

We had a small wedding at Valley of Fire State Park and we were really happy with our ceremony. Roland was fun and hilarious but also sincere for the important stuff. He's a professional and clearly has tons of experience but our ceremony still felt very personal and special. Our guests all commented on how much they loved his energy. Could not have been happier, would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Julia for your sweet review....I had just as much fun with you and your group as You did!!! I wish you both all the Best in Life!!! Stay safe and in Love!!!
  • Suzy

Suzy Esser · Married on 03/03/2020

I can’t praise Roland enough

I wish I could give Roland 50 stars as he was just incredible.
    The communication was fantastic. He helped offer advice.
    On the day itself he took time to ask questions about Nick and I to make the ceremony personally. He included my mum who was on FaceTime. The enthusiasm was just amazing. You can tell he loves his job. I can’t recommend him enough. Thank you

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Heather

Heather Morvant · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Elvis!!!

Roland kept in touch and answered all my questions leading up to my big day. Once we arrived in town he made time to meet with us which made me feel more at ease. When the day finally came he was fun and exciting, just how we wanted our Elvis to be. My family and I enjoyed his enthusiasm and singing. I hope I never need him again but I would recommend him to anyone wanting to get married in Vegas!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Julie Olson · Married on 02/28/2020

Wedding Vow Renewal

We highly recommend Roland August, the Mobile Minister (www.themobileminister.com) if you are looking for a memorable and fun wedding or vow renewal in Las Vegas!
    He made our renewal of our vows an event we will never forget. He is experienced, well respected and even a bit famous around town.
    Roland is intuitive, flexible and has the sensitivity to make you feel comfortable. He can make it meaningful if you are looking for a traditional ceremony or as wild and crazy as you prefer as an incredible Elvis. We did a combination of both. (He has a variety of options)
    Hope you contact him, you will not regret it!!!
    Thanks Roland! We love you
    Julie Olson – Plymouth, Minnesota

Sent on 03/09/2020

Louise · Married on 02/08/2020

Caring personal 'service'

This wonderful officiant will help you the way YOU want. There are no pre-requisites or pretences; he will expertly perform an elaborate ceremony or a quick 'I do'. He was very kind and attentive. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Aimee

Aimee Aguilar · Married on 01/02/2020

Roland August weaves magic into his ceremonies

When Stephen and I decided to get married in Vegas in the Valley of Fire on Feb 1st, 2020, we did not know what to expect when it came to our officiant, we did not choose who would be performing our ceremony. When we met Roland, for the first time, mere hours before the "I do" it was like meeting with someone who could look into you heart and soul and see the depth of love in your relationship and tell your story to the world. Our connection with him was instant. During our ceremony He spoke so warmly and clearly about what we held dear and appreciated about being together that we had to make up vows to each on the fly. It was fate that brought Stephen and I together and fate intervened again by giving us Roland. We are forever grateful to him for his warmth, sincerity and the pure love and joy he brought to our wedding. We hope when the time comes for a vow renewal we will get to engage his services again. Thank you Roland for being such a beautiful human being. We love you, The Ashworths

Sent on 03/10/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Aimee, I just wanted to reach out to say that this is the Most Amazing Review I have ever received!!! I was literally in tears reading it!!! I will remember and cherish you always! I am so filled with gratitude when couples feel the Love I try to bring to a Ceremony....and if you felt that, just remember it was a mirror of the Love you two were shinning that Day!!! Thank you for making my heart sing!!! Congrats again!!!
  • Susan

Susan Schwartz Rabin · Married on 09/29/2019

Its a good sign when you hear lsughter from the guests before they open the door to the chapel...

Roland August...it was a pleasure. You made our day, personal, meaningful and filled with love and laughter. We were married at the Paris in September and an officiant was part of the package. It's a crapshoot. You get whoever is contracted for that day. Well, we got lucky. We got you. We met briefly before the ceremony and you asked us how we met and what we loved and treasured about each other and you were able to meld that into our ceremony. Thank you for everything. You helped make our day everything we dreamed it to be.

Sent on 12/14/2019

The Mobile Minister's reply:

OMG this made my day!!! This is what I Live for....making a couple’s Big Day absolutely Perfect!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and I wish you both all the best in life!

Lee Lawless · Married on 09/12/2019

Sooooooo good. Everyone still talking about how amazing he was

One of the best decisions we ever made was to hire Roland for our wedding ceremony. We wanted a fun wedding with Elvis and he delivered beyond everyone’s expectations. We had 41 of our friends and family fly out to Vegas with us (from the UK) for what they now describe as “the best wedding ever” and blame us for “raising the bar” on weddings. Everyone still talks about how amazing “Elvis” was. Roland was able to make the ceremony both fun and personal without being tacky or weird. My mum even described it as romantic - and she wasn’t looking forward to an Elvis wedding. I did not expect to be laughing so much during my wedding ceremony. Roland was fantastic - so easy to work with and makes a real effort to make your day all about you and make it your special story. I’m just disappointed I can’t do it all again!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/05/2019

Make Roland August your minister!

Hiring Roland as our minister was the best decision we could have ever made! We were both so happy with the personal touches he added to our ceremony. His words were so beautiful. He showed up beyond prepared, spent time to chat with us, and is such a genuinely nice person. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Alexiya

Alexiya · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision ever

Roland was so amazing at our wedding. He listened to us and incorporated our story into our ceremony. He is funny (not corny) and such an amazing spirit. We uploaded our wedding on YouTube “Russell Wedding 2019” If you are having doubts just watch it and you will see how great he is. Thank you Roland 🖤💙🖤💙🖤

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/10/2019

Best minister EVER

Roland was amazing he was so funny and so sweet. He took the time before the ceremony to get to know each one of us. He asked us questions about how we met and several other things and he added those answers into our ceremony. He was very funny and brought life into our ceremony. He knew exactly what to say at the right time when we were getting emotional. Definitely an amazing addition to our special day!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Matt Robinson · Married on 04/13/2019

DESERVES 10 STARS!!! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Use Roland! Use Roland! Use Roland!!!!!
    Roland August was beyond amazing! He performed the ceremony at the Mandalay Bay pool for us. From the time I contacted him and even through days following the ceremony, his communication has been impeccable! Working with Roland and watching him perform the ceremony as Elvis was a true highlight and a spiritual event as well. Roland was fun, in tune, “in flow” and exactly right where he was supposed to be to express himself in the most loving and balanced way as I have ever seen in this life. His attention to detail, consideration and flexibility to flow with our spontaneity was on point every second! I didn’t look at the reviews prior to the wedding. Now that I have, I see why he has received five stars in every review! Zero complaints! If you are even considering, I would recommend Roland a thousand times over before anyone else even though I’ve never done anything like it before. Roland was special! He help our special time elevate to the highest levels!!! And for any skeptics, I am not family and I never met him prior to the moment that he showed up to perform the ceremony. Truly amazing!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jamie Banks · Married on 02/27/2019

One in a million

We were married by Roland on Weds 27th March 2019. He is the most warming, charismatic and charming person to get married by !!! He made us all laugh so much and feel at ease!!
    Thank you so much for giving us the best day ever - Jamie and Daniel Banks xx

Sent on 03/31/2019

Chelsea Loos · Married on 11/20/2018

The best day ever!

So pleased that we picked Roland to be our officiant at our intimate elopement at nelsons ghost town! Roland made us feel so comfortable and happy! Everything went so smoothly I couldn't have imagined anyone else marrying us! Highly recommend the mobile minister! Thank you so so much for being apart of our special day!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/31/2018

Phenomenal

The second best decision I made on my wedding day (first was my husband) was booking Roland!! We were married on Halloween and requested Elvis, he was the hit of the whole day!! He made it so personal for us but also did a great job making it fun for all!! Entertained guests while I still got my final touches ready and stayed for pictures after!! Guests were still talking about how great of a job and how fun he was the next day!!! If you thinking of booking him. .. do it!! You’ll never regret it!! I’m sure we will be talking about it for years to come!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/19/2018

Our family visited Las Vegas for my parents vow renewals. Reading the reviews we were excited to pick Roland. He was sensational. He went above and beyond what any of us were expecting! We had issues with our flight and missed our original time booked but he was amazing at working with us to reschedule a time. We haven’t stopped talking about what a great ceremony it was! Book with Roland, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Cyndi · Married on 08/18/2018

Roland is THE WAY TO GO for a professional and fun wedding ceremony! He was thoughtful, in tune with what we wanted and were feeling, made amazing recommendations for the wedding location and just made our big day PERFECT. I would HIGHLY recommend Roland for a wedding officiant, hands down-- AMAZING EXPERIENCE! He'll have you laughing and feeling surrounded with love.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kyle · Married on 08/18/2018

Roland is the best choice to make when looking for an Officiant in Las Vegas. He has this infectious personality that has you smiling the entire time. He made the most special day of my life just that much better. He keeps in communication with you leading up to the wedding and takes care of everything there after.

If you are getting married in Las Vegas, get The Mobile Minister! I havent been married by other Mobile Ministers but I know Roland is the best.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Asha · Married on 05/17/2018

We had our wedding on May 17th 2018 at Siena Golf Club and Roland was great.He personalized the ceremony for us and was very easy to work with,his readings are beautiful and really make the ceremony special.If your looking for a great officiant I’d put Roland in my top list because he’s very professional and you won’t be disappointed, he’s also very good at responding ,answering all the emails and calling back.with Roland is more of stress free wedding planning to a wedding day.:)

Sent on 05/29/2018

Laura · Married on 03/17/2018

I must confess that when planning our wedding, my husband and I had not given much thought to the actual ceremony. That being said, Roland blew us and all of our guests away with the terrific job that he did! He is AMAZING!

We hired Roland to act as our Elvis officiant and as an entertainer to hang out after the ceremony and take pictures with our guests. Roland sang several songs during our ceremony. I am not actually an Elvis fan, but Roland has an amazing voice and got my guests and I grooving a little during the ceremony. Not only was Roland hilarious and engaging the whole time, but he also said some very sweet things that touched my heart. (I am not sentimental at all; Roland's ceremony was genuine and heartfelt). I feel that Roland captured the joy, love, and humor that my husband and I have in our relationship. I felt completely comfortable during our ceremony and not awkward, which I usually am when expressing feelings. That was all because of Roland.

Roland actually surprised me by coming back during our reception, instead of our cocktail hour, to entertain the guests. I am so glad that he did! It was so much fun dancing and singing with him. The guests were surprised and excited to see Roland again. Even weeks after our wedding, my friends are still watching videos of Roland and showing off our ceremony to others. I think he may have been the highlight of the evening for them.

Regardless of what type of ceremony you want, I really think Roland is the perfect choice for any couple. He will fit your personality and style. Before meeting Roland, I could not imagine a ceremony as perfect as the one that he gave us. Thank you Roland!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

VIRGINIA · Married on 01/18/2018

He was fantastic, we couldnt have asked for a more perfect day. We absolutely loved him officiating our wedding as Elvis.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/18/2017

We have just returned from our wedding in Vegas and have got to spread the word that there is only one Minister anyone and everyone should consider- Roland August. I can’t remember how we found him (maybe google) but we read the reviews, saw his website and right from initial contact knew he was the one for us (and we are very fussy!)
    He far exceeded our expectations and proved to be a great hit and the highlight not only for us but also our guests (everyone returned to the UK buzzing with ideas of Vegas vow renewals or future weddings- with Roland of course).
    Roland has an infectious, genuine enthusiasm and warmth and took the time to listen to ‘our story’, personalising the service for us- with a great dose of humour. We could not have asked for a better, more entertaining or touching service and would recommend him to anyone who wishes to have a day to remember. Thank you!

Sent on 11/28/2017