The Mobile Minister Reviews

73 | Henderson, NV

73 Reviews for The Mobile Minister

• Erika

Erika H. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

A wonderful experience all around!

I contacted Roland in late December to book a wedding in February. He was always very prompt and polite in his replies. Online booking was quick and easy - we were able to have our preferred date and time. We finalized the details once we landed in Vegas. Two days later Elvis was serenading us as we were married by the Vegas sign. I can't say enough about the great vendors he works with . Our limo driver Michele and our photographer Jules were a pleasure to work with. Our pictures came out beautifully and we really couldn't be happier.

Sent on 02/23/2021

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was great meeting the two of you in person on your Big Day and I honestly had as much Fun as You did!!! All the Best!!!

Susan · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Bellagio Fountain Wedding

To: Roland August, The Mobile Minister

They say that when someone finds their true calling, Heaven smiles. I can tell you from firsthand knowledge that when you are marrying a couple, there is a full-scale nuclear explosion from above with all the angels in the sky dazzled by your sincerity and kindness.

I have tears in my eyes looking at your pictures and remembering one of the best nights of my life. Thank you so much for making it happen.
    XOXOXO
    Susan

Sent on 09/01/2020

Alexi · Married on 01/01/2021

Perfect elopement!

Roland was great! Definitely a great option for a small yet perfect wedding! Roland was the perfect fit for our small wedding at Lake Las Vegas. He was very easy to communicate with and everything was a smooth process. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Nancy B. · Married on 11/02/2020

Best Day Ever!

Roland was absolutely wonderful and exactly what we were look for on our special day. He took the time to get to know us and that made for a much more intimate experience. He was able to conduct our wedding at a location that worked for us, at the Wynn, and helped choose the perfect spot when we got there.

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/24/2020

Roland made our wedding day as magical and perfect as we had imagined!

I cannot say enough great things about Roland!! Without a doubt he will do everything to make your day as perfect as it can be. We had to postpone our big wedding this fall due to covid and instead had a private ceremony just the two of us and Roland in the desert at sunrise! We felt super comfortable around him like we’ve known each other for years! He really helped us cherish the moment and take it all in. Dressed professionally, arrived on time, and took tons of pictures before, during, and after the ceremony. We are so happy to have found Roland and would HIGHLY recommend if you are looking for a flexible, friendly minister for your Vegas elopement. Thank you again x a million!

Sent on 08/27/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

You guys are so sweet and you gave me such a blessing that Early Morning!!! I would not have been up to see the Sunrise had it not been for Jack's idea! It was Magical for all the right reasons and I am forever grateful to the two of you for finding me!!! Love always!

Stephanie W. · Married on 10/19/2020

Exceptional

Roland was absolutely wonderful. We met him and felt instantly connected with him. He greeted us with a welcoming smile and was very flexible. He was able to capture the most beautiful pictures that expressed our love, personalities, and quirkiness. We highly recommend the Mobil Minister.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Linda

Linda V. · Married on 10/10/2020

Simply amazing!!!

We recently had a wedding at home performed by Rowland August. I was extremely skeptical - we spoke on the phone-I felt better and then ...
    He was amazing!!!!! I am extremely particular and we were all seriously moved by the beautiful ceremony he performed at my home for my son and daughter in law. He was timely and took some time to know the bride and groom to make the ceremony more special.
    He spoke with them while signing documents and warmed my heart as his talk was very fatherly/spiritual/and filled with extremely positive energy!
    The ceremony itself was entertaining- touching- and filled with wonderful nuances of my son and his bride for their journey ahead. Seriously we could feel the love!!!
    I am so grateful Rowland came to us - a beautiful blessing!!
    Starting their journey with such positive energy has set them on a beautiful path! Grateful♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️

Linda Van Roeyen

Sent on 10/15/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

You touched my Heart with your kind words Linda! I got the blessing that day from all of your beautiful family! Thank you for inviting me into your home for such a magical experience!
  • Kathy

Kathy E. · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing Experience with Roland!

We planned to elope in Las Vegas travelling from Florida. We had some concerns with travel due to Covid and it being active hurricane season. Roland was very professional and enthusiastic from the beginning and gave us peace of mind that if any issues came up he was flexible with our plans. In addition, Roland was very good at communicating during the whole process and so kind. The day of the wedding, he came early to get to know us a little better and made our ceremony memorable! We had an amazing and fun wedding thanks to Roland! Class Act and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Marian · Married on 08/16/2020

Roland came to my house and married us in the backyard!

I'm so thankful Roland was "mobile" during Covid-19 and married us in the backyard, otherwise my daughter could not have attended. He said so many wise and sweet things! My husband and I were so touched!😍

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Julia

Julia T. · Married on 08/07/2020

Absolutely a wonderful part of our wedding!

We decided to get married at a chapel in Vegas and knew that we had to have Elvis there to walk me down the aisle. When we were set up with Roland aka Elvis, we didn’t really know what to expect. The second we met him, we knew it was meant to be! He calmed my nerves (the bride) by taking time before we walked down the aisle to talk a little and he assured me I looked beautiful :)

During our ceremony, he held our rings, my flowers during some parts and he kept making sure my dress was laid out nicely for pictures. After the ceremony, he stayed to do more photos outside with certain backdrops I knew would be perfect with Elvis and my new husband! He kept a smile the whole time and we could tell he took his job as much wedding escort and witness very seriously but still had fun with it. A perfect combination! Thank you so very much for making our Vegas wedding special.

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Pauline

Pauline D. · Married on 06/06/2020

Roland august is awesome!

Roland married my husband and I at Nelson's Ghost Town , I hired him cause I knew he would make my wedding fun, and he did, great sense of humor felt like we knew him for years, he was our elvis, every thing turned out perfect!!!! Highly recommend him, hire Roland, you will not be disappointed, my husband and family are still talking about how great he is, thank you roland we love you!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Vivien M. · Married on 05/28/2020

Phenomenal!

Roland is the absolute best! I don't have enough words to describe how happy we were with Roland's services. Not only was he extremely professional, he had a great vibe and energy and felt like a family member immediately upon meeting him. He comes prepared with everything you need, even helped out my fiance with a pin to tie his bowtie. He really spent time and energy into learning our love story, so that he could incorporate it into the unique vows during the ceremony, completely from memory and without a hitch. Roland took his time to take many (and I mean MANY) photos to capture the intimate moments and everything was professional from the moment I contacted him to inquire about his services to after the ceremony when I reached out to get some photos resent. He filed our paperwork on time and did everything to a T!!! I felt extremely blessed to have found him and he made our day so very special. If I could fly him out to our second wedding in Europe I just might! Most definitely will be contacting Roland again for vow renewal as well. I highly recommended him- 5 stars or PLUS.

Sent on 06/19/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

So sweet! You guys are the Best and I will never forget you !!! It was so much fun meeting you family including Sugar!!!
  • Tricia

Tricia J. · Married on 04/09/2020

The Ultimate Elvis & Minister

If you are looking for an Elvis, stop looking. Roland delivers the care and detail of a minister along with a perfect Elvis performance. As the maid of honor, I carefully interviewed six Elvises, and picked Roland for just these reasons. He made the day so fun, but you didn't feel like he was the center of attention. It was all about the bride and groom.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Matt R. · Married on 04/04/2020

AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! You won't be disappointed.

HIRE ROLAND!!!!!!! NO NEED TO LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! TRUST ME... I RESEARCHED AND RESEARCHED AND ROLAND IS THE BEST!!!!! Took a trip to Vegas for a concert with friends and my now wife and I decided to get married. I surprised her with the Mobile Minister, Roland, dressed as Elvis at our hotel poolside. Roland showed up looking perfect!.. like a very fit and healthy version of Elvis with the biggest smile which he had the entire time. This guy is amazing! He rolled in with his gear and was set up in just minutes while we were getting our drink on. His sound system was great and didn't sound cheap. He provided a great ceremony, A TON OF LAUGHTER AND GOOD CHEER, and sang Elvis songs for us to dance to. His voice was great also! Roland even took a bunch of pictures and texted them to us as well! Oh yeah, and he did all of this with only three hours of notice. I got lucky that day because he had a cancellation just before I called. THIS GUY WAS AMAZING! He is a very, very, VERY kind hearted man and spiritual soul that shines outward through Elvis glasses. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ROLAND!!!!

THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING AFTERNOON ROLAND. WE CONSIDER YOU A DEAR FRIEND. We would absolutely recommend Roland to ANYONE.

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 03/21/2020

Fun and Sincere Ceremony

We had a small wedding at Valley of Fire State Park and we were really happy with our ceremony. Roland was fun and hilarious but also sincere for the important stuff. He's a professional and clearly has tons of experience but our ceremony still felt very personal and special. Our guests all commented on how much they loved his energy. Could not have been happier, would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Julia for your sweet review....I had just as much fun with you and your group as You did!!! I wish you both all the Best in Life!!! Stay safe and in Love!!!
  • Suzy

Suzy E. · Married on 03/03/2020

I can’t praise Roland enough

I wish I could give Roland 50 stars as he was just incredible.
    The communication was fantastic. He helped offer advice.
    On the day itself he took time to ask questions about Nick and I to make the ceremony personally. He included my mum who was on FaceTime. The enthusiasm was just amazing. You can tell he loves his job. I can’t recommend him enough. Thank you

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Heather

Heather M. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Elvis!!!

Roland kept in touch and answered all my questions leading up to my big day. Once we arrived in town he made time to meet with us which made me feel more at ease. When the day finally came he was fun and exciting, just how we wanted our Elvis to be. My family and I enjoyed his enthusiasm and singing. I hope I never need him again but I would recommend him to anyone wanting to get married in Vegas!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Julie O. · Married on 02/28/2020

Wedding Vow Renewal

We highly recommend Roland August, the Mobile Minister (www.themobileminister.com) if you are looking for a memorable and fun wedding or vow renewal in Las Vegas!
    He made our renewal of our vows an event we will never forget. He is experienced, well respected and even a bit famous around town.
    Roland is intuitive, flexible and has the sensitivity to make you feel comfortable. He can make it meaningful if you are looking for a traditional ceremony or as wild and crazy as you prefer as an incredible Elvis. We did a combination of both. (He has a variety of options)
    Hope you contact him, you will not regret it!!!
    Thanks Roland! We love you
    Julie Olson – Plymouth, Minnesota

Sent on 03/09/2020

Louise · Married on 02/08/2020

Caring personal 'service'

This wonderful officiant will help you the way YOU want. There are no pre-requisites or pretences; he will expertly perform an elaborate ceremony or a quick 'I do'. He was very kind and attentive. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Aimee

Aimee A. · Married on 01/02/2020

Roland August weaves magic into his ceremonies

When Stephen and I decided to get married in Vegas in the Valley of Fire on Feb 1st, 2020, we did not know what to expect when it came to our officiant, we did not choose who would be performing our ceremony. When we met Roland, for the first time, mere hours before the "I do" it was like meeting with someone who could look into you heart and soul and see the depth of love in your relationship and tell your story to the world. Our connection with him was instant. During our ceremony He spoke so warmly and clearly about what we held dear and appreciated about being together that we had to make up vows to each on the fly. It was fate that brought Stephen and I together and fate intervened again by giving us Roland. We are forever grateful to him for his warmth, sincerity and the pure love and joy he brought to our wedding. We hope when the time comes for a vow renewal we will get to engage his services again. Thank you Roland for being such a beautiful human being. We love you, The Ashworths

Sent on 03/10/2020

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Aimee, I just wanted to reach out to say that this is the Most Amazing Review I have ever received!!! I was literally in tears reading it!!! I will remember and cherish you always! I am so filled with gratitude when couples feel the Love I try to bring to a Ceremony....and if you felt that, just remember it was a mirror of the Love you two were shinning that Day!!! Thank you for making my heart sing!!! Congrats again!!!
  • Susan

Susan S. · Married on 09/29/2019

Its a good sign when you hear lsughter from the guests before they open the door to the chapel...

Roland August...it was a pleasure. You made our day, personal, meaningful and filled with love and laughter. We were married at the Paris in September and an officiant was part of the package. It's a crapshoot. You get whoever is contracted for that day. Well, we got lucky. We got you. We met briefly before the ceremony and you asked us how we met and what we loved and treasured about each other and you were able to meld that into our ceremony. Thank you for everything. You helped make our day everything we dreamed it to be.

Sent on 12/14/2019

The Mobile Minister's reply:

OMG this made my day!!! This is what I Live for....making a couple’s Big Day absolutely Perfect!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and I wish you both all the best in life!

Lee L. · Married on 09/12/2019

Sooooooo good. Everyone still talking about how amazing he was

One of the best decisions we ever made was to hire Roland for our wedding ceremony. We wanted a fun wedding with Elvis and he delivered beyond everyone’s expectations. We had 41 of our friends and family fly out to Vegas with us (from the UK) for what they now describe as “the best wedding ever” and blame us for “raising the bar” on weddings. Everyone still talks about how amazing “Elvis” was. Roland was able to make the ceremony both fun and personal without being tacky or weird. My mum even described it as romantic - and she wasn’t looking forward to an Elvis wedding. I did not expect to be laughing so much during my wedding ceremony. Roland was fantastic - so easy to work with and makes a real effort to make your day all about you and make it your special story. I’m just disappointed I can’t do it all again!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/05/2019

Make Roland August your minister!

Hiring Roland as our minister was the best decision we could have ever made! We were both so happy with the personal touches he added to our ceremony. His words were so beautiful. He showed up beyond prepared, spent time to chat with us, and is such a genuinely nice person. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Alexiya

Alexiya · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision ever

Roland was so amazing at our wedding. He listened to us and incorporated our story into our ceremony. He is funny (not corny) and such an amazing spirit. We uploaded our wedding on YouTube “Russell Wedding 2019” If you are having doubts just watch it and you will see how great he is. Thank you Roland 🖤💙🖤💙🖤

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/10/2019

Best minister EVER

Roland was amazing he was so funny and so sweet. He took the time before the ceremony to get to know each one of us. He asked us questions about how we met and several other things and he added those answers into our ceremony. He was very funny and brought life into our ceremony. He knew exactly what to say at the right time when we were getting emotional. Definitely an amazing addition to our special day!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019