The Mobile Minister Reviews

The Mobile Minister 6
The Mobile Minister 7

Chelsea Loos · Married on 11/20/2018

The best day ever!

So pleased that we picked Roland to be our officiant at our intimate elopement at nelsons ghost town! Roland made us feel so comfortable and happy! Everything went so smoothly I couldn't have imagined anyone else marrying us! Highly recommend the mobile minister! Thank you so so much for being apart of our special day!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/31/2018

Phenomenal

The second best decision I made on my wedding day (first was my husband) was booking Roland!! We were married on Halloween and requested Elvis, he was the hit of the whole day!! He made it so personal for us but also did a great job making it fun for all!! Entertained guests while I still got my final touches ready and stayed for pictures after!! Guests were still talking about how great of a job and how fun he was the next day!!! If you thinking of booking him. .. do it!! You’ll never regret it!! I’m sure we will be talking about it for years to come!!!

The Mobile Minister 8
    The Mobile Minister 9
    The Mobile Minister 10
    The Mobile Minister 11
    The Mobile Minister 12

Kayla · Married on 09/19/2018

Our family visited Las Vegas for my parents vow renewals. Reading the reviews we were excited to pick Roland. He was sensational. He went above and beyond what any of us were expecting! We had issues with our flight and missed our original time booked but he was amazing at working with us to reschedule a time. We haven’t stopped talking about what a great ceremony it was! Book with Roland, you will not regret it!!

Cyndi · Married on 08/18/2018

Roland is THE WAY TO GO for a professional and fun wedding ceremony! He was thoughtful, in tune with what we wanted and were feeling, made amazing recommendations for the wedding location and just made our big day PERFECT. I would HIGHLY recommend Roland for a wedding officiant, hands down-- AMAZING EXPERIENCE! He'll have you laughing and feeling surrounded with love.

Kyle · Married on 08/18/2018

Roland is the best choice to make when looking for an Officiant in Las Vegas. He has this infectious personality that has you smiling the entire time. He made the most special day of my life just that much better. He keeps in communication with you leading up to the wedding and takes care of everything there after.

If you are getting married in Las Vegas, get The Mobile Minister! I havent been married by other Mobile Ministers but I know Roland is the best.

Asha · Married on 05/17/2018

We had our wedding on May 17th 2018 at Siena Golf Club and Roland was great.He personalized the ceremony for us and was very easy to work with,his readings are beautiful and really make the ceremony special.If your looking for a great officiant I’d put Roland in my top list because he’s very professional and you won’t be disappointed, he’s also very good at responding ,answering all the emails and calling back.with Roland is more of stress free wedding planning to a wedding day.:)

The Mobile Minister 13
    The Mobile Minister 14
    The Mobile Minister 15
    The Mobile Minister 16
    The Mobile Minister 17
    The Mobile Minister 18
    The Mobile Minister 19

Laura · Married on 03/17/2018

I must confess that when planning our wedding, my husband and I had not given much thought to the actual ceremony. That being said, Roland blew us and all of our guests away with the terrific job that he did! He is AMAZING!

We hired Roland to act as our Elvis officiant and as an entertainer to hang out after the ceremony and take pictures with our guests. Roland sang several songs during our ceremony. I am not actually an Elvis fan, but Roland has an amazing voice and got my guests and I grooving a little during the ceremony. Not only was Roland hilarious and engaging the whole time, but he also said some very sweet things that touched my heart. (I am not sentimental at all; Roland's ceremony was genuine and heartfelt). I feel that Roland captured the joy, love, and humor that my husband and I have in our relationship. I felt completely comfortable during our ceremony and not awkward, which I usually am when expressing feelings. That was all because of Roland.

Roland actually surprised me by coming back during our reception, instead of our cocktail hour, to entertain the guests. I am so glad that he did! It was so much fun dancing and singing with him. The guests were surprised and excited to see Roland again. Even weeks after our wedding, my friends are still watching videos of Roland and showing off our ceremony to others. I think he may have been the highlight of the evening for them.

Regardless of what type of ceremony you want, I really think Roland is the perfect choice for any couple. He will fit your personality and style. Before meeting Roland, I could not imagine a ceremony as perfect as the one that he gave us. Thank you Roland!!!

The Mobile Minister 20
    The Mobile Minister 21

VIRGINIA · Married on 01/18/2018

He was fantastic, we couldnt have asked for a more perfect day. We absolutely loved him officiating our wedding as Elvis.

Melanie · Married on 11/18/2017

We have just returned from our wedding in Vegas and have got to spread the word that there is only one Minister anyone and everyone should consider- Roland August. I can’t remember how we found him (maybe google) but we read the reviews, saw his website and right from initial contact knew he was the one for us (and we are very fussy!)
    He far exceeded our expectations and proved to be a great hit and the highlight not only for us but also our guests (everyone returned to the UK buzzing with ideas of Vegas vow renewals or future weddings- with Roland of course).
    Roland has an infectious, genuine enthusiasm and warmth and took the time to listen to ‘our story’, personalising the service for us- with a great dose of humour. We could not have asked for a better, more entertaining or touching service and would recommend him to anyone who wishes to have a day to remember. Thank you!

CESAR · Married on 11/18/2017

The Mobile Minister was quick and attentive from the start. He got back to me each time that I texted him and this made the process a lot smoother. Day of the wedding the Mobile Minister met with us 15 minutes prior to get to know us which then made the ceremony more personalized. The ceremony itself was great. I would highly recommend the Mobile Minister to anyone. We could not have made a better choice. You can tell that he truly cared about our wedding and went above and beyond to make it special.

The Mobile Minister 22

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2017

When my co-workers heard I was getting married in Vegas, they all highly recommended Roland August as my officiant (who was the officiant at a wedding they went to). Roland August was great! He was quick to respond to emails and arrived on time if not early. He spoke with both of us and incorporated what he learned into our ceremony. No one would of thought he just met us! The service was personalized and funny! Exactly what we wanted!

Melissa · Married on 03/19/2017

I contacted him via a recommendation because i told my planner I wanted to surprise my future husband with Elvis since it was the one thing he wanted for the wedding. He helped me keep it under wraps, quietly came into our reception and completely surprised my husband and the guests. And to top it off he did another marriage ceremony so my husband was indeed married by Elvis. Who gets married twice in one day? This lucky girl right here. I couldn't be more happy with my surprise.

Patrice · Married on 10/03/2016

Choosing The mobile minister Roland August was a fantastic decision. He made the ceremony perfect by making us feel relaxed and brought in where we are from as well as making us laugh. Highly recommended. Thank You Roland. Patrice OShaughnessy

Joanne · Married on 07/23/2016

I am from the UK and got married in Las Vegas, so everything was organized by email. We hired Roland as an Elvis impersonator to turn up as a surprise at our wedding reception. This was in a private room at Maggiano's. He was absolutely fantastic and our guests couldn't get enough! He turned up on time, full of enthusiasm and sang a bunch of songs and took pictures with everyone. He put so much fun in to our wedding and I couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Brandy · Married on 04/12/2016

When we booked our entire destination wedding it was fun but also very scary! How do you select a venue, a minister, and everything else sight-unseen?!!

We were very lucky that everything we picked turned out just as we had hoped - but nothing could have prepared us for the overwhelmingly incredible minister we booked!! Roland came to our venue early, he was very professional and kind. He took the time with my husband and I separately and ended up sharing very sweet personal details during the ceremony that made it feel THAT much more special!! He incorporated our kids, our family back home, loved ones that are now angels looking over us... we asked for a romantic and lighthearted wedding ceremony with a few tear jerkers in there and boy did he deliver!

We are so beyond pleased that Roland was our minister. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Lindsay · Married on 10/18/2015

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant! He had our family and friends laughing, and made it feel like we had someone we knew officiating our wedding, not someone we had just met.

Rebecca · Married on 08/22/2015

I am pleased to confirm that all the hype is TRUE!! Reverend Roland August is a true professional. He will work with you to create the ceremony you want, something that fits your personality, and to help you feel great during the whole thing. The last thing we wanted was the grim, dull "Dearly beloved, I Corinthians" ceremony. He understood us and our crowd perfectly and did a ceremony that was alternately touching, funny, sweet, joyful, and still very "us." Many guests told us it was the best ceremony they'd ever been to. We certainly loved it too! A++ for Reverend Roland!

Vanessa · Married on 08/08/2015

Roland is amazing! I wish I was a professional writer so I can truly express on this site the impact he had on our wedding day and what a fabulous job he did. From the first contact I had with him he exceeded all expectations of what an officiant should offer a bride. I found him online and we have been communicating for the last 10 months or so. He has always been prompt, kind, and professional. I had a lot of questions and he was so helpful. Even after the wedding he has continued to help us- always going above and beyond the call of duty. It was important to me to have Elvis at my wedding because my grandma loved Elvis and he made it all so special. I didn't want anyone to know that Elvis would be officiating and I couldn't have done that without Roland's help. His ceremony was the perfect blend of Las Vegas fun and romance. Our guests simply loved him and enjoyed taking photos with him after the ceremony. My biggest regret is that I didn't just bite the bullet and pay for a person to video the ceremony because he was just that epic! I continue to hear comments saying that our wedding was the best they have ever been to and I think that is mostly due to Roland August.

saysha · Married on 07/11/2015

Roland married me and my husband at symphony park he was patient and kind even though we were ten minutes late. He made us laugh and put me at ease because I was really nervous I am hiring him again for our vow renewal in front of family and friends this Time. He is awmazing

Darren · Married on 02/28/2015

We found him on youtube watching videos, we fell in love with his persona, his style, and his intimacy.We were even more impressed with him as our minister, he could not have made our wedding more perfect. He took the time to ask about our lives and our relationship and then incorporated into the ceremony. He was comical as well as spiritual, the whole ceremony was light and touching. I would recommend him for any kind of wedding, religious or not. He also incorporated Spanish into the ceremony
    so our Spanish only speaking guests could enjoy.

Beth · Married on 02/21/2015

We hired Roland to be our officiant as Elvis! He was great to work with. Extremely personable. On top of being very musically talented! We had a great time singing and dancing along after the ceremony. He did an amazing job creating a very personal and unique experience!

Paul · Married on 01/08/2015

Roland "the mobile minister" is quite simply...THE BEST officiant in Las Vegas

you WONT regret it using Roland as your officiant/minister..... his pricing is VERY reasonable....he caters to your needs, custom vows not a problem! This man DELIVERS! Funny...witty...happy! he made our day more special than we could have hoped for

THANKS a million Roland! Paul & Ra, April & Ysabella C.

Jaime · Married on 10/18/2014

Rolando was amazing! My whole family loved my ceremony and how traditional/non-traditional it was. Plus, he did his transformation to Elvis after the service and took pictures w/ all of us. Rolando was so awesome, I can't thank him enough.

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2014

I have been with my partner for 19 years and we wanted something simple for just the two of us. Like most brides I spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding on a venue and a package to suit us. As there was only the two of us I felt getting married in a Chapel would seem strange with no guests. In the end I considered an 'on the spot marriage' and found Roland - I read his reviews and then decided to go for the Bellagio Fountains.

Roland was great, he made it personal, and I felt completely relaxed (which shows in the photos) and happy! ~ everyone commented on how happy we both looked. Roland totally got the balance between professional/fun right. I wouldn't have had it any other way ~ thank you Roland.

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2014

Roland August, the Mobile Minister, gave us a warm, genuine, and professional civil ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. My husband and I were very grateful that he was able to perform our ceremony out in Red Rock Canyon. It was just perfect, and he spoke with us before the wedding so he was able to strike exactly the right note for us, informal yet deeply meaningful, and full of fun, laughter, and love. The communication leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day was responsive and professional as well, and the cost for his services was extremely reasonable - fantastic value. His ceremony was classy, elegant, and fun - everything a modern Las Vegas wedding should be! And Roland is now a treasured part of one of the best days of our life.