The Mobile Minister Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 05/13/2022

Exceeded all of our expectations!

Using Roland's Mobile Minister services was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our entire wedding! He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process, and was able to customized our ceremony in a way that made all of us in attendance truly feel the love and positive energy that day.
  • William
    William O. Married on 05/08/2022

Vegas Elvis

and performed our vow renewal ceremony in front of the Bellagio water fountains on Sunday, May 8. He was very responsive to my texts prior to arriving in Vegas so we decided to have him entertain us at my niece's wedding reception the next day. At both ceremonies he was so professional and friendly, just perfect for the occasions. I cannot recommend him enough.
  • Erika
    Erika H. Married on 05/02/2022

A wonderful experience all around!

I contacted Roland in late December to book a wedding in February. He was always very prompt and polite in his replies. Online booking was quick and easy - we were able to have our preferred date and time. We finalized the details once we landed in Vegas. Two days later Elvis was serenading us as we were married by the Vegas sign. I can't say enough about the great vendors he works with . Our limo driver Michele and our photographer Jules were a pleasure to work with. Our pictures came out beautifully and we really couldn't be happier.

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was great meeting the two of you in person on your Big Day and I honestly had as much Fun as You did!!! All the Best!!!
    Todd A. Married on 03/24/2022

Wedding at Caesar’s Palace Gazebo.

Roland was awesome! So easy to work with. Always responded to my texts or phone calls immediately with answers to any of my questions! I highly recommend his services!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 03/12/2022

Nelson Ghost Town Wedding

If we could give Roland 100 stars instead of only 5, we WOULD! He was the icing that topped our cake at Nelson's Landing Ghost Town. He arranged everything for us and made the entire wedding process super easy. He was very responsive when I had questions, and we both felt very at ease with him. The 2 couples who attended our wedding also commented on how amazing he was performing our ceremony. We hope to renew vows someday just so we can have him perform them :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Thanks so much for this kind and glowing revue! I have to say in all honesty that my weddings are only as deep and heart-felt as the Couple I am Marrying...so basically I am just a mirror to the two of You...Reflecting back the Love you are expressing on your Special Day! I am the one that truly gets the Blessing just by being there with you, on your best day ever! So thank you so much!!!
  • William
    William Married on 03/02/2022

Zimri & William 03/02/2022

My wife and I are so happy with the experience we had with Roland. The photos were amazing as was the service. We did not know what to expect. This wedding surpassed
    all our expectations.
    I would highly recommend The Mobile Minister to anyone who wants a high quality wedding at a price that will not break your bank or disappoint you. Thank you Roland!!
  • Bradley
    Bradley Married on 11/19/2021

Roland is great

Roland is truly the best wedding officiant, entertainer, and minister in Vegas or anywhere for that matter. Recommended 10000%
  • Gregory
    Gregory H. Married on 10/23/2021

Our Minister and New Friend

Roland is DA MAN!! Not only did he make our ceremony memorable and enjoyable, he gave it a spiritual touch like no other. He became family and friend to us due to his caring and exuberant nature. We were not just married in the eyes of the law, but we truly believe we married in the eyes of the Lord. On behalf of an extremely satisfied and grateful newlywedded couple, THANK YOU ROLAND-thank you very much. Forever your family, Gregory and Marla Hollenquest!!!!!! 10-23-21

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Greg and Marla!!! Thank you so much for this heartfelt review....You touched my hearts with your sincerity and vulnerability with each other. The Gratitude that came out of Greg was so pure and beautiful all of us were lifted to a higher place in that moment!!! Thank you for the gift of choosing me to do your wedding! And yes let's get together again!!!
    Sacred Married on 10/02/2021

Ceremony was full of entertainment!

I hired Roland as an Elvis officiant for my wedding. He was full of energy and my guests enjoyed the ceremony as it was different and very entertaining. He also performed during my cocktail hour, which I sadly missed it. He’s a lot of fun and full of entertainment.
    Melissa H. Married on 03/01/2021

Absolutely Amazing

To say Roland was amazing would be an understatement! We had no clue where to start when we decided to elope and when we found Roland on google we gave him a call and it was like it was seriously meant to be!! He told us everything we needed to have done before even coming out to Vegas. He took the time to get to know my husband and I and really brought our love story to life at our ceremony just this past Monday. He came to the location we picked and even dressed as our favorite country artist, Johnny Cash. If you ever need a minister who loves what he does then Roland is your guy!!

Sincerely
    The Hicks
    Alexi Married on 01/01/2021

Perfect elopement!

Roland was great! Definitely a great option for a small yet perfect wedding! Roland was the perfect fit for our small wedding at Lake Las Vegas. He was very easy to communicate with and everything was a smooth process. 10/10 recommend!
    Nancy B. Married on 11/02/2020

Best Day Ever!

Roland was absolutely wonderful and exactly what we were look for on our special day. He took the time to get to know us and that made for a much more intimate experience. He was able to conduct our wedding at a location that worked for us, at the Wynn, and helped choose the perfect spot when we got there.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/24/2020

Roland made our wedding day as magical and perfect as we had imagined!

I cannot say enough great things about Roland!! Without a doubt he will do everything to make your day as perfect as it can be. We had to postpone our big wedding this fall due to covid and instead had a private ceremony just the two of us and Roland in the desert at sunrise! We felt super comfortable around him like we’ve known each other for years! He really helped us cherish the moment and take it all in. Dressed professionally, arrived on time, and took tons of pictures before, during, and after the ceremony. We are so happy to have found Roland and would HIGHLY recommend if you are looking for a flexible, friendly minister for your Vegas elopement. Thank you again x a million!

The Mobile Minister's reply:

You guys are so sweet and you gave me such a blessing that Early Morning!!! I would not have been up to see the Sunrise had it not been for Jack's idea! It was Magical for all the right reasons and I am forever grateful to the two of you for finding me!!! Love always!
    Stephanie W. Married on 10/19/2020

Exceptional

Roland was absolutely wonderful. We met him and felt instantly connected with him. He greeted us with a welcoming smile and was very flexible. He was able to capture the most beautiful pictures that expressed our love, personalities, and quirkiness. We highly recommend the Mobil Minister.
  • Linda
    Linda V. Married on 10/10/2020

Simply amazing!!!

We recently had a wedding at home performed by Rowland August. I was extremely skeptical - we spoke on the phone-I felt better and then ...
    He was amazing!!!!! I am extremely particular and we were all seriously moved by the beautiful ceremony he performed at my home for my son and daughter in law. He was timely and took some time to know the bride and groom to make the ceremony more special.
    He spoke with them while signing documents and warmed my heart as his talk was very fatherly/spiritual/and filled with extremely positive energy!
    The ceremony itself was entertaining- touching- and filled with wonderful nuances of my son and his bride for their journey ahead. Seriously we could feel the love!!!
    I am so grateful Rowland came to us - a beautiful blessing!!
    Starting their journey with such positive energy has set them on a beautiful path! Grateful♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️

Linda Van Roeyen

The Mobile Minister's reply:

You touched my Heart with your kind words Linda! I got the blessing that day from all of your beautiful family! Thank you for inviting me into your home for such a magical experience!
  • Kathy
    Kathy E. Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing Experience with Roland!

We planned to elope in Las Vegas travelling from Florida. We had some concerns with travel due to Covid and it being active hurricane season. Roland was very professional and enthusiastic from the beginning and gave us peace of mind that if any issues came up he was flexible with our plans. In addition, Roland was very good at communicating during the whole process and so kind. The day of the wedding, he came early to get to know us a little better and made our ceremony memorable! We had an amazing and fun wedding thanks to Roland! Class Act and I would highly recommend him!
    Susan Married on 08/28/2020

Bellagio Fountain Wedding

To: Roland August, The Mobile Minister

They say that when someone finds their true calling, Heaven smiles. I can tell you from firsthand knowledge that when you are marrying a couple, there is a full-scale nuclear explosion from above with all the angels in the sky dazzled by your sincerity and kindness.

I have tears in my eyes looking at your pictures and remembering one of the best nights of my life. Thank you so much for making it happen.
    XOXOXO
    Susan
    Marian Married on 08/16/2020

Roland came to my house and married us in the backyard!

I'm so thankful Roland was "mobile" during Covid-19 and married us in the backyard, otherwise my daughter could not have attended. He said so many wise and sweet things! My husband and I were so touched!😍
  • Julia
    Julia T. Married on 08/07/2020

Absolutely a wonderful part of our wedding!

We decided to get married at a chapel in Vegas and knew that we had to have Elvis there to walk me down the aisle. When we were set up with Roland aka Elvis, we didn’t really know what to expect. The second we met him, we knew it was meant to be! He calmed my nerves (the bride) by taking time before we walked down the aisle to talk a little and he assured me I looked beautiful :)

During our ceremony, he held our rings, my flowers during some parts and he kept making sure my dress was laid out nicely for pictures. After the ceremony, he stayed to do more photos outside with certain backdrops I knew would be perfect with Elvis and my new husband! He kept a smile the whole time and we could tell he took his job as much wedding escort and witness very seriously but still had fun with it. A perfect combination! Thank you so very much for making our Vegas wedding special.
  • Pauline
    Pauline D. Married on 06/06/2020

Roland august is awesome!

Roland married my husband and I at Nelson's Ghost Town , I hired him cause I knew he would make my wedding fun, and he did, great sense of humor felt like we knew him for years, he was our elvis, every thing turned out perfect!!!! Highly recommend him, hire Roland, you will not be disappointed, my husband and family are still talking about how great he is, thank you roland we love you!!!!
    Vivien M. Married on 05/28/2020

Phenomenal!

Roland is the absolute best! I don't have enough words to describe how happy we were with Roland's services. Not only was he extremely professional, he had a great vibe and energy and felt like a family member immediately upon meeting him. He comes prepared with everything you need, even helped out my fiance with a pin to tie his bowtie. He really spent time and energy into learning our love story, so that he could incorporate it into the unique vows during the ceremony, completely from memory and without a hitch. Roland took his time to take many (and I mean MANY) photos to capture the intimate moments and everything was professional from the moment I contacted him to inquire about his services to after the ceremony when I reached out to get some photos resent. He filed our paperwork on time and did everything to a T!!! I felt extremely blessed to have found him and he made our day so very special. If I could fly him out to our second wedding in Europe I just might! Most definitely will be contacting Roland again for vow renewal as well. I highly recommended him- 5 stars or PLUS.

The Mobile Minister's reply:

So sweet! You guys are the Best and I will never forget you !!! It was so much fun meeting you family including Sugar!!!
  • Tricia
    Tricia J. Married on 04/09/2020

The Ultimate Elvis & Minister

If you are looking for an Elvis, stop looking. Roland delivers the care and detail of a minister along with a perfect Elvis performance. As the maid of honor, I carefully interviewed six Elvises, and picked Roland for just these reasons. He made the day so fun, but you didn't feel like he was the center of attention. It was all about the bride and groom.
    Matt R. Married on 04/04/2020

AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! You won't be disappointed.

HIRE ROLAND!!!!!!! NO NEED TO LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! TRUST ME... I RESEARCHED AND RESEARCHED AND ROLAND IS THE BEST!!!!! Took a trip to Vegas for a concert with friends and my now wife and I decided to get married. I surprised her with the Mobile Minister, Roland, dressed as Elvis at our hotel poolside. Roland showed up looking perfect!.. like a very fit and healthy version of Elvis with the biggest smile which he had the entire time. This guy is amazing! He rolled in with his gear and was set up in just minutes while we were getting our drink on. His sound system was great and didn't sound cheap. He provided a great ceremony, A TON OF LAUGHTER AND GOOD CHEER, and sang Elvis songs for us to dance to. His voice was great also! Roland even took a bunch of pictures and texted them to us as well! Oh yeah, and he did all of this with only three hours of notice. I got lucky that day because he had a cancellation just before I called. THIS GUY WAS AMAZING! He is a very, very, VERY kind hearted man and spiritual soul that shines outward through Elvis glasses. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ROLAND!!!!

THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING AFTERNOON ROLAND. WE CONSIDER YOU A DEAR FRIEND. We would absolutely recommend Roland to ANYONE.
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 03/21/2020

Fun and Sincere Ceremony

We had a small wedding at Valley of Fire State Park and we were really happy with our ceremony. Roland was fun and hilarious but also sincere for the important stuff. He's a professional and clearly has tons of experience but our ceremony still felt very personal and special. Our guests all commented on how much they loved his energy. Could not have been happier, would recommend him to anyone!

The Mobile Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Julia for your sweet review....I had just as much fun with you and your group as You did!!! I wish you both all the Best in Life!!! Stay safe and in Love!!!
  • Suzy
    Suzy E. Married on 03/03/2020

I can’t praise Roland enough

I wish I could give Roland 50 stars as he was just incredible.
    The communication was fantastic. He helped offer advice.
    On the day itself he took time to ask questions about Nick and I to make the ceremony personally. He included my mum who was on FaceTime. The enthusiasm was just amazing. You can tell he loves his job. I can’t recommend him enough. Thank you