Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89183 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wanda's Weddings

Wanda’s Weddings, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a company offering Wedding Minister and Officiant Services for Las Vegas and surrounding areas. The company endeavors to offer conveniently mobile service that caters to all. Love is Love, and in pursuit of this, it offers an extensive range of services, including exclusive Travel Benefit Incentives (discounted hotel & resort rates). Wanda’s Weddings understands that every couple getting married deserves to have high-quality Officiant Services no matter the occasion. Wanda's Weddings offers Wedding Minister and Officiant services designed specifically for elopements. We welcome and accommodate same-day requests to marry. The company is dedicated to offering personalized uncomplicated services and strives to fulfill all clients’ needs.

Wanda’s Weddings can accommodate a variety of wedding ceremony types, including civil union, secular, spiritual, interfaith, nonreligious, single religion, and vow renewal ceremonies. Additionally, the company provides services including:

• Customized vows

122bc098fed3cb5b WYT 17 4 15 2014

315 Reviews for Wanda's Weddings

Mark and Michele Noakes · Married on 11/02/2020

Excellent Service

We absolutely loved Wanda. She was very kind and warm, respected and enhanced all of our wishes. Such a pleasure.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Anthony

Anthony Marlow · Married on 10/10/2020

Anthony & James / 10-10-2020

Miss Wanda, served as our wedding officiant. She was professional, well prepared, articulate and friendly.
    Prior to arriving in the Las Vegas area Miss Wanda provided a phone consultation with us to clarify specific details related to our dream wedding.
    On the day of our wedding, she provided updates on her location and time of arrival via text messages.
    Miss Wanda was more than our officiant that day, she was like a member of our family.
    As our officiant, she brought such a warm, loving, and calming spirit to our service. Miss Wanda help to make our wedding day memorable and special

We highly recommend Miss Wanda’s services.
    Anthony & James

Sent on 10/17/2020

Wanda's Weddings's reply:

Dear Anthony & James,
    We could call it luck that I was able to serve your 10/10/20 wedding when my schedule was completely booked up...HOWEVER, on deeper spiritual level, we know luck had nothing to do with it.
    We know the power of Mother Betty's love for both of you orchestrated what was to be for her sons' wedding day! I am honored, I am humbled, and I am blessed to be the one chosen to serve your wedding ceremony and officiate your marriage.
    I am forever grateful to be part of your ever expanding circle of love.

May your marriage be the greatest source of your blessings!

Sonia C · Married on 07/31/2020

Amazing Officiant

Wanda went above and beyond!
    She was very accommodating and understanding during COVID-19. She was flexible to make sure we got what we wished for so that we could be married on the date we originally planned. We were very happy with the ceremony and whenever we had any questions or needed anything she was quick to respond. Not only was she more then happy to marry us, but she also offered us the flexibility we needed to make the day happen. She delivered a short but sweet ceremony and we were fortunate to have stumbled upon her. I would recommend Wanda to any of my friends and family getting married.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Wanda's Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Neweds, Mrs & Mrs...
    This morning I was greeted with multiple email pings from all of your review postings! My thanks to both of you is beyond words to express my gratitude. I truly appreciate your generosity for posting & sharing your experience on multiple sites. Thank you for placing your trust in me to Officiate your marriage.

If there is such a thing as putting a positive spin on COVID-19, it's this...it lead you to me. LOL!

May your marriage always reflect how much you love & care for one another...wishing you many awesome years together, forever!

Wanda's Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 149.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 139.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NV
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wanda's Weddings 1
    $50 Wanda's Wedding Gift Certificate
    $50 Wanda's Wedding Gift Certificate for new customers to use towards any Wanda's Weddings packages or services.

• Timeless Connection Wedding Officiants

As a fellow Officiant, I highly recommend Wanda's Weddings as she is a true professional! We have similarities in our services but yet uniquely different. Should I have an overflow of weddings, I would definitely recommend to my clients.

• Weddings By Bonnie Wedding Officiants

Wanda Tracey is one of the most sought after Wedding Officiants in the Las Vegas area...and for good reason. She is professional; extremely articulate; she cares deeply for each and every couple she connects with; and Wanda is truly the most positive and beautiful person - inside and out. All of these amazing qualities shine through every ceremony she performs. Any couple that is fortunate enough to have Wanda officiate their ceremony - will be truly blessed. I am definitely one of her biggest fans!

• amanda b. weddings & events Wedding Planners

Wanda was such a joy to work with for my clients who were married at Wedgewood Banquet Center. She is very knowledgeable and did a fantastic job of helping her clients to understand the process from beginning (requesting marriage licensing), middle (outlining the perfect ceremony that suits their needs), and end (giving them guidance on requesting their marriage certificate). I appreciate her attention to detail and patience with my clients. I can't wait to recommend her to my future Las Vegas couples! Thanks Wanda!

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, 89183 See on map
    7022039852 (Phone number)
    9 am - 8 pm
    Location of (Wanda's Weddings)