Wanda's Weddings

Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89183 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wanda's Weddings

Wanda’s Weddings, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a company offering wedding officiation and photography services to all couples throughout the Las Vegas area. The company endeavors to offer conveniently mobile service that caters to all clients, and in pursuit of this, it offers Spanish-language service and service for LGBTQ+ couples. Wanda’s Weddings understanding that every couple deserves to have high-quality officiation and photography at their wedding, no matter the occasion, and it offers services designed specifically for elopements, as well as allowing for same-day requests. The company works to offer service that is uncomplicated and elegant, able to fulfill all clients’ needs.

Wanda’s Weddings offers service for a variety of wedding ceremony types, including civil union, interfaith, nonreligious, single religion, and vow renewal ceremonies. Additionally, the company provides services including:

• Customized vows

Wanda's Weddings 4
Wanda's Weddings 5

Blaze · Getting married on 11/09/2019

An Honest Truth.

I have been in the good fortune to have worked along side Wanda for two years now as she often joins us at the chapel where I myself work.

in this time I have seen many ministers and many different approaches to how we celebrate the nature of love for couples on their wedding day.

And in all this time I have never seen a better example of living with the reality of love and the virtue of patience that I have witnessed in her. I have seen Wanda resolve issues for couples with grace, go above and beyond and bring balance to the sometimes frantic moments for young and old a like and treat everyone with the same love, patience and kindness you'd only dream of on your wedding day. with her calm attitude and tone of a loving nature I have witnessed many couples cry tears of loving, passionate joy on their special days.

I myself recommend Wanda to anyone looking to truly honor their love and who wish to have a ceremony that will be treated with the seriousness and respect that it deserves. she will tell it to you straight, but with the loving tone of a mother. she will guide you through the chaos that is planning, without telling you how it HAS to be done. she is everything you could want in a minister, especially here in Las Vegas.

if my words have made you feel any sort of way, I can only hope that it is confidence in your decision to choose her as your minister for your special day.

Wanda's Weddings 6

Athena · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect and unforgettable

Wanda was so sweet and sincere. She made us feel so special with her one of a kind ceremony. Her words are so special and she really connected with all of our guest.

Ciera · Married on 03/18/2018

Wanda made our ceremony feel so personal. She took care of everything we needed, including hair, makeup, flowers, and the venue. Our wedding was perfect and not complicated at all, thanks to Wanda.

Wanda's Weddings 7

Wanda's Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 139.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wanda's Weddings 1
    $50 Wanda's Wedding Gift Certificate
    $50 Wanda's Wedding Gift Certificate for new customers to use towards any Wanda's Weddings packages or services.

• Timeless Connection
    Timeless Connection Wedding Officiants

As a fellow Officiant, I highly recommend Wanda's Weddings as she is a true professional! We have similarities in our services but yet uniquely different. Should I have an overflow of weddings, I would definitely recommend to my clients.

• Weddings By Bonnie
    Weddings By Bonnie Wedding Officiants

Wanda Tracey is one of the most sought after Wedding Officiants in the Las Vegas area...and for good reason. She is professional; extremely articulate; she cares deeply for each and every couple she connects with; and Wanda is truly the most positive and beautiful person - inside and out. All of these amazing qualities shine through every ceremony she performs. Any couple that is fortunate enough to have Wanda officiate their ceremony - will be truly blessed. I am definitely one of her biggest fans!

• amanda b. weddings & events
    amanda b. weddings & events Wedding Planners

Wanda was such a joy to work with for my clients who were married at Wedgewood Banquet Center. She is very knowledgeable and did a fantastic job of helping her clients to understand the process from beginning (requesting marriage licensing), middle (outlining the perfect ceremony that suits their needs), and end (giving them guidance on requesting their marriage certificate). I appreciate her attention to detail and patience with my clients. I can't wait to recommend her to my future Las Vegas couples! Thanks Wanda!

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, NV 89183 See on map