Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89183 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wanda's Weddings

Wanda’s Weddings, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a company offering wedding officiation and photography services for couples getting married in Las Vegas and surrounding areas. The company endeavors to offer conveniently mobile service that caters to all. Love is Love, and in pursuit of this, it offers an extensive range of services, including Spanish speaking wedding ministers. Wanda’s Weddings understanding that every couple getting married deserves to have high-quality officiation and photography at their wedding, no matter the occasion, and it offers services designed specifically for elopements, as well as accommodating same-day requests to marry. The company works to offer service that is uncomplicated and personal, and strives to fulfill all clients’ needs.

Wanda’s Weddings offers services for a variety of wedding ceremony types, including civil union, secular, spiritual, interfaith, nonreligious, single religion, and vow renewal ceremonies. Additionally, the company provides services including:

• Customized vows

Wanda's Weddings 5
  • Betsy

Betsy Shaps · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Perfect Wedding Thanks to Wanda

We were making ourselves crazy trying to arrange our Las Vegas wedding from Mexico. Until we found Wanda's Weddings. From the moment we spoke, I knew that we had found the perfect contact to make our wishes come to fruition. After a short conversation, she listened to our thoughts and planned the perfect location and made our "day" even more special than we had hoped for. Everything went off without a hitch and we feel that we have found a lifelong friend in Wanda. Without knowing us, Wanda made the ceremony feel intimate and personal.
    You can't go wrong by contacting Wanda!
    Thank you Wanda for starting our marriage off on such a happy, positive note.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Blaze · Getting married on 11/09/2019

An Honest Truth.

I have been in the good fortune to have worked along side Wanda for two years now as she often joins us at the chapel where I myself work.

in this time I have seen many ministers and many different approaches to how we celebrate the nature of love for couples on their wedding day.

And in all this time I have never seen a better example of living with the reality of love and the virtue of patience that I have witnessed in her. I have seen Wanda resolve issues for couples with grace, go above and beyond and bring balance to the sometimes frantic moments for young and old a like and treat everyone with the same love, patience and kindness you'd only dream of on your wedding day. with her calm attitude and tone of a loving nature I have witnessed many couples cry tears of loving, passionate joy on their special days.

I myself recommend Wanda to anyone looking to truly honor their love and who wish to have a ceremony that will be treated with the seriousness and respect that it deserves. she will tell it to you straight, but with the loving tone of a mother. she will guide you through the chaos that is planning, without telling you how it HAS to be done. she is everything you could want in a minister, especially here in Las Vegas.

if my words have made you feel any sort of way, I can only hope that it is confidence in your decision to choose her as your minister for your special day.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Wanda's Weddings 6

Theresa Scott · Married on 09/25/2019

A great experience

If you are looking for a great wedding vendor Wanda’s wedding is the place. Very professional honest and sincere. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and our wedding was perfect every on time.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Wanda's Weddings's reply:

Congratulations, David & Theresa,
    My good fortune is being blessed with meeting & serving wedding ceremonies for couples like both of you. I truly appreciate the trust you placed in me to take good care of you.
    The warmth of your loving spirit puts a smile in my heart. Thank you, Theresa, David and thank you to your best friends in the whole wide world, too! Happy Hugs to all of you

Wanda's Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 139.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wanda's Weddings 1
    $50 Wanda's Wedding Gift Certificate
    $50 Wanda's Wedding Gift Certificate for new customers to use towards any Wanda's Weddings packages or services.

• Timeless Connection
    Timeless Connection Wedding Officiants

As a fellow Officiant, I highly recommend Wanda's Weddings as she is a true professional! We have similarities in our services but yet uniquely different. Should I have an overflow of weddings, I would definitely recommend to my clients.

• Weddings By Bonnie
    Weddings By Bonnie Wedding Officiants

Wanda Tracey is one of the most sought after Wedding Officiants in the Las Vegas area...and for good reason. She is professional; extremely articulate; she cares deeply for each and every couple she connects with; and Wanda is truly the most positive and beautiful person - inside and out. All of these amazing qualities shine through every ceremony she performs. Any couple that is fortunate enough to have Wanda officiate their ceremony - will be truly blessed. I am definitely one of her biggest fans!

• amanda b. weddings & events
    amanda b. weddings & events Wedding Planners

Wanda was such a joy to work with for my clients who were married at Wedgewood Banquet Center. She is very knowledgeable and did a fantastic job of helping her clients to understand the process from beginning (requesting marriage licensing), middle (outlining the perfect ceremony that suits their needs), and end (giving them guidance on requesting their marriage certificate). I appreciate her attention to detail and patience with my clients. I can't wait to recommend her to my future Las Vegas couples! Thanks Wanda!

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, 89183 See on map