Wanda's Weddings

Las Vegas, Nevada View map

$149 Typical Price

Wanda’s Weddings, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a company offering Wedding Minister and Officiant Services for Las Vegas and surrounding areas. The company endeavors to offer conveniently mobile service that caters to all. Love is Love, and in pursuit of this, it offers an extensive range of services, including exclusive Travel Benefit Incentives (discounted hotel & resort rates). Wanda’s Weddings understands that every couple getting married deserves to have high-quality Officiant Services no matter the occasion. Wanda's Weddings offers Wedding Minister and Officiant services designed specifically for elopements. We welcome and accommodate same-day requests to marry. The company is dedicated to offering personalized uncomplicated services and strives to fulfill all clients’ needs.

Wanda’s Weddings can accommodate a variety of wedding ceremony types, including civil union, secular, spiritual, interfaith, nonreligious, single religion, and vow renewal ceremonies. Additionally, the company provides services including:

• Customized vows
  • Spanish-speaking ministers
  • Veil, Cord & Coin Wedding Ceremonies
  • Handfasting Ceremonies
  • Exclusive discounted Travel rates on Hotels, Resorts, Rental Cars, etc
  • Black-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$149.00

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$139.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NV

What languages do you speak?

English

Michelle H. Married on 09/14/2021

Awesome officiant!

If you're getting married in Vegas, I would highly recommend having Wanda as your officiant. She was so warm, sincere and it felt like she had known us forever.
    Our guests raved, even family that couldn't make it Vegas raved after watching the video. She was encouraging and hopeful. There was not a dry eye in the house!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne L. Married on 05/01/2021

Sweetest person I’ve ever met!

Wanda was absolutely amazing! I now see why she’s highly sought after. Her communication is top notch and extremely flexible when my venue had to change our rehearsal time. She did an absolute amazing job with our rehearsal and crazy family dynamic, helping my husband and I relax our nerves. Absolutely everything she said on our wedding day will be with us forever. I loved every minute of it! Thank you so much Wanda!!

Wanda's Weddings's reply:

Absolutely Amazing are words to describe you & your husband! Throughout the entire process it was great working with you, but most of all it was a blessing to meet both of you and your wonderful family, too! Your wedding rehearsal was soooo much fun and your wedding day was simply fabulous! Happy Hugs with Much Love
    Mark A. Married on 11/02/2020

Excellent Service

We absolutely loved Wanda. She was very kind and warm, respected and enhanced all of our wishes. Such a pleasure.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Wanda's Weddings 1
Offer
$50 Wanda's Wedding Gift Certificate for new customers to use towards any Wanda's Weddings packages or services.

Timeless Connection Timeless Connection Wedding Officiants

As a fellow Officiant, I highly recommend Wanda's Weddings as she is a true professional! We have similarities in our services but yet uniquely different. Should I have an overflow of weddings, I would definitely recommend to my clients.

Weddings By Bonnie Weddings By Bonnie Wedding Officiants

Wanda Tracey is one of the most sought after Wedding Officiants in the Las Vegas area...and for good reason. She is professional; extremely articulate; she cares deeply for each and every couple she connects with; and Wanda is truly the most positive and beautiful person - inside and out. All of these amazing qualities shine through every ceremony she performs. Any couple that is fortunate enough to have Wanda officiate their ceremony - will be truly blessed. I am definitely one of her biggest fans!

amanda b. weddings & events amanda b. weddings & events Wedding Planners

Wanda was such a joy to work with for my clients who were married at Wedgewood Banquet Center. She is very knowledgeable and did a fantastic job of helping her clients to understand the process from beginning (requesting marriage licensing), middle (outlining the perfect ceremony that suits their needs), and end (giving them guidance on requesting their marriage certificate). I appreciate her attention to detail and patience with my clients. I can't wait to recommend her to my future Las Vegas couples! Thanks Wanda!

Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, 89183
7022039852

9 am - 8 pm
Location of (Wanda's Weddings)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding