Seal It With A Kiss Ceremonies

Las Vegas, NV Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Las Vegas’ finest luxury Officiant.

I believe your wedding is uniquely special-- one of a kind, unlike any other. For this reason, you deserve only the finest. Your ceremony should be of spectacular opulence, perfectly tailored to you as a couple. I live to tell lovers stories, crafting my ceremonies with the greatest care and most tender touch, aiming to showcase the very essence of your love.

My services are top tier; award-winning, luxurious, expertly crafted. I believe your wedding day should be about you and your partner. Don’t get caught in the chaos of behind-the-scenes work; let me handle it. I will file your official Marriage Certificate within three business days, if not sooner. I aim to accommodate couples from all walks of life; cultural ceremonies, unity ceremonies, secular ceremonies, et cetera.

You invest in only the finest of trimmings for your wedding, your officiant should be one of them. Professionally licensed to officiate weddings in the State of Nevada, I'm polished, experienced and professional. Rest assured, I will show up early to your ceremony, coordinated and dressed to the nines, ready to deliver a knockout ceremony that you'll always remember and your guests won't stop raving about for days. I was made for this!

Ready to get married in Las Vegas? Call me!

Lisa

*We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

**All weddings subject to prior reservation.

• Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NV

What languages do you speak?

English

Katlyn M. Married on 10/09/2021

Perfect ceremony!

We loved Lisa! She was very responsive and made sure we were prepared. She made our ceremony exactly how we wanted it with some personal details relating to us. It was cute, funny, and sweet!
    Joshua M. Married on 10/01/2021

The most perfect officiant

Lisa was the best of the best. She was beyond professional, well dressed, beautiful (good for pictures), well organized, and her ceremony speech was wonderful. She took the time to get to know us and even involved our toddler daughter in the ceremony. She went above and beyond at making our day extra special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Lisa Nowak
Lisa Nowak
Owner/Lead Wedding Officiant

Las Vegas’ finest luxury Officiant.

I believe your wedding is uniquely special - one of a kind, unlike any other. For this reason, you deserve only the finest. Your ceremony should be of spectacular opulence, perfectly tailored to you as a couple. I live to tell lovers stories, crafting my ceremonies with the greatest care and most tender touch, aiming to showcase the very essence of your love.

My services are top tier; award-winning, luxurious, expertly crafted. I believe your wedding day should be about you and your partner. Don’t get caught in the chaos of behind-the-scenes work; let me handle it. I will file your official Marriage Certificate within three business days with the County Clerk, if not sooner. I aim to accommodate couples from all walks of life; cultural ceremonies, unity ceremonies, secular ceremonies, et cetera.

You invest in only the finest of trimmings for your wedding; your officiant should be one of them.

I was made for this.