Seal It With A Kiss Ceremonies

Las Vegas, NV Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Seal It With A Kiss Ceremonies is a luxury wedding officiant service based in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I believe your wedding is uniquely special, one of a kind, unlike any other. For this reason, you deserve only the finest. Your ceremony should be of spectacular opulence, perfectly tailored to you as a couple. I live to tell lovers' stories, crafting my ceremonies with the greatest care and most tender touch, aiming to showcase the very essence of your love.

My services are top-tier, award-winning, luxurious, and expertly crafted. I believe your wedding day should be about you and your partner. Don’t get caught in the chaos of behind-the-scenes work; let me handle it. I will file your official Marriage Certificate within three business days, if not sooner. I aim to accommodate couples from all walks of life; cultural ceremonies, unity ceremonies, secular ceremonies, et cetera.

You invest in only the finest of trimmings for your wedding, your officiant should be one of them. Professionally licensed to officiate weddings in the State of Nevada, I'm polished, experienced, and professional. Rest assured, I will show up early to your wedding, elopement, or vow renewal, coordinated and dressed to the nines, ready to deliver a knockout ceremony that you'll always remember and your guests won't stop raving about for days. I was made for this!

• Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NV

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lynn R. Married on 01/02/2023

Highly Recommended!

Lisa was really helpful throughout the whole process up to our wedding! We had planned to get married at another venue which didn't work out due to the expected rain. Lisa proactively reached out to us to give alternative recommendations. She also helped us in finding our decorator! Lisa went above and beyond to make this day special for us, and was absolutely beautiful and made the ceremony very personal. Thank you again Lisa!!❤️
    Best, Lynn & Sean
    Russell M. Married on 12/17/2022

Great experience

Lisa was great. She provided the exact ceremony we were looking for, and was super accommodating.
  • illustration stars

Team

Lisa Nowak
Lisa Nowak
Owner/Lead Wedding Officiant

Las Vegas’ finest luxury Officiant.

I believe your wedding is uniquely special - one of a kind, unlike any other. For this reason, you deserve only the finest. Your ceremony should be of spectacular opulence, perfectly tailored to you as a couple. I live to tell lovers stories, crafting my ceremonies with the greatest care and most tender touch, aiming to showcase the very essence of your love.

My services are top tier; award-winning, luxurious, expertly crafted. I believe your wedding day should be about you and your partner. Don’t get caught in the chaos of behind-the-scenes work; let me handle it. I will file your official Marriage Certificate within three business days with the County Clerk, if not sooner. I aim to accommodate couples from all walks of life; cultural ceremonies, unity ceremonies, secular ceremonies, et cetera.

You invest in only the finest of trimmings for your wedding; your officiant should be one of them.

I was made for this.