Party Fantasies Events

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$7,000 Package Price

$7,000 Package Price

Party Fantasies Events is a wedding planning company based in Beverly Hills, California. With years of coordination experience, owner and head planner Ola Wells specializes in bringing celebration dreams to life. Offering a range of services, she prides herself on her creative and detail-oriented approach to her work, and she dedicates herself to exceeding the expectations of every couple she serves.

Party Fantasies Events is available to orchestrate occasions of all styles and sizes throughout the Los Angeles area. With your celebration vision in mind, Ola will assist you in crafting a custom planning package that aligns with your specific needs and budget. She wants you to enjoy your special day to the fullest, and she will provide you with a stress-free coordination experience from consultation to cleanup. Her options include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$400

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Denise Married on 05/15/2021

Splendid Event!

A friend of mine recommended Party Fantasy Events, an excellent referral! My daughter’s graduation from college celebration was beautiful, down to the last detail. Party Fantasies Events will be handling all of my future events. Awesome customer service and professionalism! Great Job!
    Sheree Married on 12/05/2020

Simply Stunning....

I was lucky enough to stumble upon Party Fantasies in their early days...and I've used their services at least once a year ever since. They make my visions come to life even when I just have a vague theme in mind!!! It's ALAWYS better than I imagine because they pay close attention to what you say you want and then give you even more. I went BIG for my last birthday and I didn't regret spending a single dime. I literally cried I was so blown away with how everything turned out! Thank you Party Fantasies for always showing out for my events. My guests always show up for the ambience!!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa F. Married on 09/16/2017

An amazing Sweet 16 celebration

Beautiful setup. Totally far exceeded what I was expecting.

Pricing

Party Fantasies Events Price Rates

Team

Olamae Wells
Olamae Wells
Owner/Planner/Stylist

Event planning is the game and styling events is my thang!. I'll take your vision and make it a reality. Working together will be amazing...we will laugh, dance and sometimes cry because life becomes stressful. Through it all I will be there for you.

Melissa Burl
Melissa Burl
Wedding Coordinator

As a event coordinator I coordinate with the team to assure everything goes as a plan leading up to the wedding and on the day of. I understand the unexpected can happen and I am prepared to smooth things out to ensure your day goes as planned.

Ashley McGrew
Ashley McGrew
Customer Service Assistant

Hi!

I'm the point of contact for follow up questions an emails. I'm the middle person to the team and I'll do my best to help in anyway I can.

8549 Wilshire Blvd, #2139 Los Angeles, CA, 90211
Location of (Party Fantasies Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding