Parian & Sons 4th generation

832 Franklin Avenue, Franklin Lakes, 07417- New Jersey, Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Parian & Sons 4th generation

4th Generation Jewelers Our commitment to quality, innovation, value and service has not changed in over 95 years. Parian & Sons was founded in 1921 by John A. Parian. In 1950, his son Roy joined the family business. Today, under the proprietorship of Glenn J. Parian, John's grandson, his wife Maria and daughter Katie, Parian & Sons is a 4th generation family retail jewelry establishment.

Located in Northern New Jersey, Parian has earned the trust and repeat business of generations of customers throughout the New York Metropolitan area… and beyond. There is only one Parian & Sons. Life-styles in fine jewelry with parian-plus value added advantages.

Before you buy elsewhere…

Consider these Parian-Plus value-added advantages:

Dedicated personal attention from a family member with a vested interest in your satisfaction.

A complete selection of diamonds, engagement rings, fine watches, designer jewelry and custom designs, colored stones, precious metals and pearls.

AGS (American Gem Society) and GIA (Gemological Institute of America) lab reports with all center stone diamond purchases, and insurance appraisals.

All repairs, remounts, restorations and new designs done on premises.

"Personal Extended Warranty" on our fine selection of watches.

Exclusive "Buy-Back Guarantee" on engagement diamonds.

img3811

10 Reviews for Parian & Sons 4th generation

1 User photo

Parian & Sons 4th generation 1

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband's family grew up as neighbors of the Parian Family, so his family is 4th generation neighbors and customers as well! In all seriousness, when it came time to select an engagement ring, the only choice was for him to go to Parian & Sons. When it came time to select the wedding bands, there were many choices closer to our home, but we still drove the two hours to Parian's. Why? Because of beautiful jewelry, but primarily because of the customer service. Katie and the staff were so welcoming and remembered my engagement ring without even seeing it. She has pre-selected styles that she knew would compliment my ring from memory and had a whole batch of wedding bands ready for him to peruse. We were able to communicate about order availability and engravings via email, making everything a breeze. We didn't end up using the service, but they also have very affordable bridesmaids gifts that come wrapped and everything! Katie also presented us with a lovely wedding gift and sent us a congratulations card for our wedding day. All the personal touches were much appreciated and we'll continue to use Parian & Sons for our future jewelry needs!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Parian & Sons 4th generation 2

Denise · Married on 09/09/2016

My engagement ring and both our wedding bands were purchased here and they are amazing. They custom made my wedding band to match my ring and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Glenn also custom made my engagement ring and it was everything i dreamed of. Thank you for the amazing work!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Andrew · Married on 10/24/2015

I found Parian & Sons as the closest Verragio jeweler near me, and I'm so thankful I did! When I first visited back in 2013 to shop for the engagement ring, I met Katie, and she walked me through the entire process. I knew what I was looking for, and very quickly, we had everything set up and ready to go. Under a tight deadline, Katie was able to deliver the engagement ring just prior to my trip 2 weeks later where I planned to propose. Of course when it was time for wedding bands, we came back to Parian & Sons. Picking out the band for my wife was easy, but as I have never worn rings before, it was a process for me to try different bands on, and Katie was patient and offered her advice and thoughts the entire way. We are so very thankful for Katie and the entire team at Parian & Sons for high quality and fantastic, patient service, and we absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for their rings!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Parian & Sons 4th generation Pricing

Parian & Sons 4th generation Price Rates

Parian & Sons 4th generation FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

• 832 Franklin Avenue, Franklin Lakes, 07417- New Jersey Franklin Lakes, 07417 See on map
    2018488831 (Phone number)