Paradise Bay Resort

Kaneohe, HI View map
Up to 50 guests

Up to 50 guests

Paradise Bay Resort is located on the Windward Coast of Oahu overlooking Kaneohe Bay and the Koolau Mountain range offering breathtaking views from the mountains to the ocean.

Get your feet wet and step in the sand for one of a kind Sandbar wedding experience in the tranquil waters of the ocean. We offer intimate wedding ceremonies for up to 20 guests on our exclusive flat bottom boat, on the Sandbar in Kaneohe Bay, and also on our floating dock adjacent to the resort.

Live and breathe a true Hawaii wedding experience in the most natural setting in Kaneohe, Oahu.

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$975

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$975

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Boat/Yacht
Hotel
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
  • Janeen
    Janeen Married on 06/19/2016
    Since my crazy last minute change of venue plans, I suddenly found myself without a place to get ready for my wedding and to stay on my wedding night. This place was suggested by the ceremony and reception venue (He'eia State Park). This resort is hidden in between a residential area, but easy to find. They just completed renovations and it is beautiful. The staff were very welcoming and allowed us to look around before deciding on booking with them. Even on the phone, while I was having trouble deciding what room to book as I was on their website, Ginaya was so helpful and navigated the different room types with me. Upon check in our room was gorgeous. We had a perfect view of the bay. Amenities included a pool, Jacuzzi, grill, and kitchen. The staff made my family and guests all feel welcome. I can't wait to go back!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/02/2017
    When we planned on staying nearby our wedding reception, we had tried to get a hold of Paradise Bay Resort right away and I have to say it was very difficult to get ahold of someone especially at night (which is when we were available most of the time). When we finally got through and were able to make reservations, the Queen Lilly suite we were interested in over the 4 day weekend of our wedding were no longer available for 4 days but only for 2 days. This was very frustrating and disappointing, but we love the fact that it was the closest around Kualoa as well as the beautiful scenery so we took it anyway. The day we checked in, everything was great, we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast on our last day and i thought it was pretty good. We later found a red wine outside of our suite with a thank you card congratulating us. I thought that was so sweet - we are definitely coming back here whenever we are in the area for some STAYcation. Awesome - thank you!!

I Do Hawaiian Weddings I Do Hawaiian Weddings Wedding Officiants

If you need a perfect spot away from the rush of Waikiki or a public beach, Paradise Bay Resort fits perfectly. You will be pleased you made this choice for your wedding day. The serenity and beauty will be magical as the trade winds gently whisper between you as you say your wedding vows.

Black Tie Photography and Cinema Black Tie Photography and Cinema Wedding Photographers

This is a tucked away gem of a venue. Newly renovated with a very elegant touch, I'm sure this will not stay a secret for long... check it out!

Maile Weddings and Events Maile Weddings and Events Banquet Halls

Maile Weddings and Events is excited about the great value Paradise Bay Resort offers our clients. Thank you for selecting Maile as a Preferred Wedding Planning team! Couples will enjoy your private waterfront location, and upgraded rooms and amenities. Combine your wedding with boutique accommodations. Reserve your Hawaii Destination Wedding at Paradise Bay Resort.

47-039 Lihikai Dr Kaneohe, HI, 96744
Location of (Paradise Bay Resort)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding

Wedding Venues