Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About Paper Lantern Events

This is your day! You have spent many years dreaming about it. You have finally found your one true love that you want to spend forever with. Your vision may include an intimate barefoot ceremony on the beach with your closest friends and family or perhaps a more lavish event where your guests dine on exquisite food, sip delectable cocktails and dance the night away. You want your day to be distinct, memorable and authentic and we are here to make that happen. Paper Lantern Events offers full service, month of/day of and event consultation. We are here to help you every step of the way. We understand that this day is all about you. We believe some of the things that make it a memorable event are the small details. Paper Lantern Events will partner with you to create all that you have dreamed of and imagined your event to be. Every event paints a picture, evokes an emotion, tells a story and we are here to co-create a customized, personal party that truly reflects YOU! Whether it's a wedding, baby shower or an intimate dinner party with friends, our goal is to take your vision and make it more captivating than you even imagined.

11d7870f40bf6b1f 65 565
Groom's portrait
Groom's portrait
11d7870f40bf6b1f 65 565

1 Reviews for Paper Lantern Events

At the end of my wedding day, I gave Melissa a big hug and apologized to her, because I thought I wouldn't need her, but oh my GOSH I'm so glad she was there! I hired her for day-of services, but we were in contact quite a few times before that. I planned my California wedding from Canada, and had to leave a lot of the details in other people's hands, and Melissa took care of them all. From a quick sketch of what I thought the tables should look like, she just whisked away all of my stuff and set it up flawlessly. She was a joy to work with, and the vendors that I've spoken with were delighted to work with her too. Thank you so much Melissa, you made my day :)

Sent on 11/20/2014