Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for PAMELA VERSCHUERE

Pam was by far my favorite vendor to work with. She was unbelievably accommodating, and immediately understood the look I was going for. She double checked everything with me several times before the day. And on the day she was absolutely spectacular. I gave her a lot of free rein and she just blew it out of the water. I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Paola · Married on 03/30/2013

Pam is fabulous! She has been designing flowers for the Lange Farm for many years so she really knows the place and what is needed to make it look even more beautiful! She was great to work with, flexible, willing to work with our budget, providing great ideas and going that extra mile to provide extra flowers, jars or candles when needed! She even drove to Orlando to meet with me for the first time, delivered our flowers at the hotel where we were changing and was at the farm making sure that everything was perfect! Our flowers were just so beautiful and what we wanted, we were very very happy with all the decor, it looked so amazing! We wanted something elegant and simple and Pam did everything we asked her to do and more. We are eternally grateful. I highly recommend Pam, she will make sure that your flowers look great and that you have all that you ever wanted! Thank you Pam :D!

Sent on 04/24/2013
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 11/10/2012

I love Pam! This woman is amazing, her talent is amazing, and her ideas are amazing! My wedding was just two days ago, and I had to write a review for her. She went above and beyond to do what I asked, including last minute changes, and add ons. I cannot say enough of how amazing Pam is, and how her flowers looked. She takes the time to talk with you, and customize every aspect of your wedding. I think if Pam could she would work every hour of every day to make her couple happy. Her hard work and dedication shows in every detail of her work. Please, please use Pam as your wedding florist - trust me this woman can and will do anything to help enhance your wedding day!

Sent on 11/12/2012