2393 S Calle Palo Fierro, Palm Springs, CA 92264 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $500

About Palm Springs Wedding Officiant

Palm Springs Wedding Officiant is a wedding business based out of Palm Springs, California. Owen Masterson is the owner and lead celebrant, and he always strives to produce distinctive ceremonies that are as multifaceted as they are enjoyable. Owen is happy to adapt his approach to reflect various tones so that the happy couple’s ideal vision is appropriately brought to life.

Owen’s path as a licensed officiant began when he became a Universal Life Minister to cover celebrations for his friends’ weddings. Today, he continues to preside over celebrations for a range of couples and is proud of the role he plays in bringing couples together. Whether partners call on Palm Springs Wedding Officiant to offer a fun, charming, eloquent, offbeat, or professional service, Owen can oblige. Couples are encouraged to include their own vows for a more personal event. Indeed, Owen is more than happy to carry out ceremony rehearsals, vow renewals, as well as the main “I do” occasions. Typically, the celebrations that he provides last fewer than 30 minutes. Other features of this service include elopements, secular weddings, and customized vows. Owen will gladly perform LGBTQ celebrations.

Follow Palm Springs Wedding Officiant on

834u z2y crp1 51 1887169 1573583248

2 Reviews for Palm Springs Wedding Officiant

• Tara

Tara McCarthy · Married on 10/26/2019

The most personal, relaxed ceremony our guests have ever witnessed

We booked Owen for our North Georgia wedding prior to his move to Palm Springs. He honored his commitment and traveled back just for us, and we couldn't be more thankful—our ceremony truly would not have been as unique and impactful without him as our officiant. He made the entire process easy, relaxing, and FUN! He was professional and prepared, executing our Irish handfasting ceremony (and all other elements) flawlessly. We and our intimate crowd of 65 laughed, cried and loved every part of it. So many guests told us it was the best ceremony they've ever experienced. We highly recommend Owen to any offbeat couple seeking a personal, creative and fun ceremony. Thank you, Owen!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Palm Springs Wedding Officiant's reply:

Dear Tara and Jack,
    Like the commitments we make to each other in marriage: to love, respect, and trust, through joy and sadness, suffering and victory, anger and reconciliation, I took my commitment to officiate your wedding, this very special union, with extreme urgency as I sprinted through the Phoenix, Arizona concourse with seconds left to make my connecting flight; there was no way I would not make it in time. And what a beautiful time it was. It felt as if every heart in attendance was beating as one as we went through the ceremony, and with each vow acknowledged, every heart beat faster, till the knot was tied, the rings exchanged and the union made official. Such potent, positive energy filled the great room. For this honor of officiating your wedding I thank you in return.

Side note to Tara: Ran into you Mom at the Atlanta airport next day and, while waiting for our respective flights home, we relived the whole joyous event again.

Cheers,
    Owen

Ashley Rodgers · Married on 02/10/2019

Heartfelt and thoughtful officiant

Owen brought his warm, calming energy to our wedding ceremony. He is very thoughtful and worked with us organizing and rehearsing all the little details. His energy resonated throughout our ceremony and not only helped us feel connected but helped our loved ones feel connected to us as well.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Palm Springs Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Ashley for those kind words, but I will tell you- underneath that “calming energy” you mention, I was as excited as you that day. We’ve known each other for some time, and when you requested that I officiate at your wedding to Hanna, my heart soared. I have photographed and filmed you, and watched you grow. I have laughed with you, danced with you, wondered about the future of the world with you, and eaten some glorious food from your farm. I will forever cherish our friendship and wish you and your amazing wife Hanna great love and happiness.

Hugs,
    Owen

Palm Springs Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 375
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 125
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• 2393 S Calle Palo Fierro Palm Springs, CA, 92264 See on map
    678-761-2291 (Phone number)
    Location of (Palm Springs Wedding Officiant)