322 Mall Blvd #197, Monroeville, PA 15146 Map · Phone number
Package Price $700
  • Pricing

About Paisley Event Design

Paisley Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This team of professional coordinators will bring your vision for your wedding day to life from start to finish. They are design storytellers, capturing the style, elegance and grace of life's biggest moments. They will take care of every detail, from event design to etiquette advice and everything in between. They want you to enjoy the most important day of your life and put your mind at ease knowing your wedding is in good hands!

Paisley Event Design offers many services to ensure that your wedding day is seamless and enjoyable. These wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

screen shot 2017 04 26 at 9 46 11 pm
c0884fb3162d11f4 1493850579103 screen shot 2017 05 03 at 6 25 33 pm

6 Reviews for Paisley Event Design

Maureen · Married on 07/07/2018

Marieka and her team were heaven sent for our July 2018 wedding in Pittsburgh. Our wedding consisted of two ceremonies, lunch, dinner reception - and did I mention it was a inter-faith, cross-cultural wedding? Communication was always on point and very responsive. The team was sensitive and caring to the needs, issues, and joys that arose during setup and the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding when I realized that I forgot at home the box of backup barware her team jumped into action and procured what we needed to keep the bar thriving. Her team also helped refine and improve decorations as we were setting up with a great eye for design. Many elements I thought I'd have a handle on myself (but did not as there's too much to do it all on your own, ladies!) were thankfully delegated to the very capable and wise team from Paisley Event Design. My advice for brides would be to go with Paisley Event Design and even if you're a DIY kinda gal, let Marieka and her team do what they do best so you can do what you do best on your wedding day - be the bride!

Sent on 07/23/2018

LYNN · Married on 09/23/2017

I could NOT have been more pleased with this organization. Simply amazing service. Erica was great with response times and Marieka and Tracey went above beyond! . They agreed to take my daughter's dogs back to the parents house after the ceremony. I forgot my flippies and one of the gals gave me the shoes off her feet! Lucky for me she had a spare in her car. Contract these people - you will be delighted with their service! Was lucky to get them at the last minute when I realized how hectic the day would be having a barn wedding. They saved the day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Candice · Married on 03/18/2017

If the thought of whether to work with Paisley has crossed your mind, look no further and reach out today!!! Erica and Marieka were my life savers throughout the entire wedding planning process. They were so professional, yet so personal and real at the same time. They were the calm in my storm...taking the pressure off of me and jumping in on every occasion (big and small) to support me. They made themselves available whenever I needed, responded to every question/inquiry in what seemed like minutes and provided a beautiful vision for my special day...all while doing so with insight, humor, and gracefulness. Every detail of my wedding day was taken care of. I didn't know what I wanted but they drew it out of me and made it even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Several of my guests even said "this was the best wedding they've ever been to!". Thank you Erica and Marieka for seeing the vision I couldn't see on my own, for your partnership, for your leadership, and for your genuine love and support!!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Paisley Event Design's reply:

Candice, it was an honor to work with you and Justin! Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to create the beautiful vision that you enjoyed that day! We look forward to working with you again on future events. We appreciate such an amazing review.

Erica

Award

Paisley Event Design Pricing

Paisley Event Design Price Rates

• 322 Mall Blvd #197 Monroeville, PA, 15146 See on map
    Location of (Paisley Event Design)