Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

1 Review for Oxford Depot

Oxford Depot is AMAZING! They are a bluegrass band in the Hudson Valley and we could not have found a better, more talented group of musicians. They were friendly, incredibly responsive and easy to work with, a terrific steal in terms of price, and the talent of this group was unbelievable. Some guests said at first they thought the music was being played from a recording until they looked around and saw the band to the left of the aisle.

We had them play for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was a true highlight of the wedding, if not THE highlight.

My mother is a bit idealist, and so she asked Ed, the leader, if they could learn some new songs we wanted them to play for the wedding, particularly for the processional and the recessional. I was mortified and thought she was being far too demanding of a group of part-time musicians, but they agreed, and learned not one, not two, but THREE new songs just for that day, and they didn't charge for the time spent learning and arranging, though we offered. To make things more complicated, we wanted my sister, a former theater actress, to sing one of those songs ("Annie's Song" by John Denver) while our wedding party walked down the aisle. They were totally accommodating, made themselves available on several occasions to rehearse with her in advance, and it went off flawlessly.

Ahhh, I'm in love. Finding them (after much online searching and sample listening) was a dream come true.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/12, 5 Reviews