Ryan Clark

64 Sara Jen Drive, Queensbury, NY 12804 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Ryan Clark

Ryan Clark is a passionate wedding band in the Albany, New York area. Ryan Clark performs as a solo act for the ceremony or cocktail hour or with his band for the reception. This band plays a variety of popular cover songs to keep your guests entertained for hours.

The band plays a variety of popular party songs. They play blues, classic rock, country, dance, pop, rock and top 40 covers. This musician offers the following musical services:

• Ceremony
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Vocals
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
This band can provide the following equipment when performing a couple’s wedding:

• Disco ball

Ryan Clark 1
Ryan Clark 2

RJ · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Ryan was amazing!

I had asked Ryan to be part of my proposal. He was even willing to learn a song that he had not previously played before that was special to my now fiance and I. He was willing to do whatever needed to be done (learn a new song, hide, play walk-up music, take a stroll out on the beach, etc) to make the proposal as special as possible. He was very nice and really into the proposal. He arrived early to get set up and was able to adjust to may plans that had changed several times even on the day of to account for the weather (it was supposed to rain but held off). Ryan has a great voice and is great on the acoustic guitar. Even when we were waiting for my girlfriend (again, now fiance) to show up Ryan was playing songs on his guitar which helped calm my nerves. He knew a wide variety of different genres and was playing bits of all of them while we waited. I think he was as excited about my proposal as I was! Ryan jumped in after she said yes and played our song. He made this day so special and I cannot thank him enough. You will have no regrets if you picked Ryan to grace any of your special occasions! All the people at the venue knew him and were excited when they realized he was playing. We got a standing ovation from people on the balcony at Dock Brown's and I like to think it was for my proposal but it very well may have been for Ryan's singing and guitar skills! Thank you so much Ryan!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

Ryan and the band were a really special party of our wedding! He was extremely helpful, easy to work with, and they put on a great show that got our whole party onto the dance floor!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Ryan Clark FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ryan Clark 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Dutchess County Hairstylist
    Dutchess County Hairstylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ryan is an amazing musician! He is super outgoing and makes you feel your the only one in the room with his music abilities. He plays multiple instruments and can sing just about any song requested. I have seen him play live many times and I enjoy his music. Anyone that books Ryan Clark won't be disappointed he will give you Wedding music to remember forever!!

• 64 Sara Jen Drive Queensbury, NY, 12804 See on map