Cryin' Out Loud

Albany, NY View map

COL has Wow'ed private parties, weddings, galas, fundraisers, special events, concerts and club shows in Albany, Troy, Schenectady, Saratoga Springs, New York City, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and even as far away as Wisconsin and Virginia for 2 Decades

With an energizing live show that features five dynamic vocalists, a fluid rhythm section, and a hot three piece horn section, Cryin' Out Loud will make your event one to remember.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

Which of the following are included in the package?

Ceremony Music
Learning New Songs
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Classic Rock
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learning New Songs
Vocals

What items are available?

Microphones

• Susan
    Susan P. Married on 10/17/2021

This band made the wedding!

From beginning to end brought the party! Announcing the wedding party with a personal touch to bringing the band onto the dance floor making the guests feel super special. The guests chairs were empty from after dinner to the end of the night. Everyone danced. People saying goodbye with well wishing a to the Bride and Groom said “the band was awesome “ and “This party was bumping all night”. Even the more mature guests were dancing. They brought a superb variety of music for all ages and the utmost skilled musicians in any venue I’ve ever seen. Last but least, their professionalism, dapper dressing, and stage presence was above my expectations. My first born daughters wedding was so beautifully choreographed but the reception will be the talk of the family for decades because of Crying Out Loud. For Daughter #2 I will book this band again.
    Mallory K. Married on 10/16/2021

Fantastic music and service

I cannot say enough about Cryin Out Loud. 1. They are so talented that their covers sounded just like the originals or better. 2. Their playlist is absolutely fantastic, the dance floor stayed packed the entire night since they began. Everyone ages 20-85 were dancing and singing at the top of their lungs. 3. They were always responsive, helpful, and compassionate. When I arrived to our reception, our tent had flooded from a heavy downpour. Gregg and members of the band came over to give me a pep talk and they jammed on their instruments to entertain people while cocktail hour was supposed to be going on. They made me and my mom feel better. After that everyone forgot about being wet and had a fantastic night. I’m recommending them to everyone and we would love to have them back for other events!!
    Joelle D. Married on 10/02/2021

If you want all your guests dancing at your wedding, hire Cryin Out Loud!

Cryin out loud was AMAZING. Everyone at our wedding was up and dancing and commented on how awesome this band was. They are so much fun and incredibly talented. They allowed my husband and I to be a part of the band when we asked and didn’t skip a beat with the energy of our crowd. We had the best time all thanks to Cryin Out Loud. My father was so excited to have a full band at our wedding and is still talking about it. BIG Shout out to Joey G on trumpet!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chris & Bethany
    24 photos · 06/25/2017

Action Photo Booths Action Photo Booths Photo Booths

WOW, WOW & WOW!!! We had the pleasure of working with these folks at a Wedding at Echo Lake Lodge in Warrensburg, NY and we were blown away. They are A-MAZ-ING!!! My daughter who works with us was there and she told me and them that she wants them for her wedding day!! She is only 17 so she has a while yet...hopefully! She was very impressed with all of the different genres that they played and played well. Great job!! You made the night so much fun!! We hope we get to work with you all again!!

Albany, 12224
Location of (Cryin' Out Loud)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding