P.O. Box 218422, Houston, TX 77218 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Overtime Productions

Founded on the talents and showmanship of one, Oscar "OT" Torres, Overtime Productions has grown to become one the most popular and trusted DJ Entertainment Companies in the Greater Houston community.

Since 1993, " Always…Your Host With The Most!" has been our statement and our mission to provide quality events to better satisfy our client needs and requests.

We credit our success in placing "Quality First" and keeping a high standard of professionalism throughout our history. We strongly believe that keeping "Quality before Quantity" insures the customer of better performances and a higher level of event management for the best possible entertainment value. We truly work with our clients to customize their musical entertainment to fit their personality. We know that no two couples are the same, therefore, no two receptions should be the same either.

Covering all types of events from: Golden Anniversaries to Corporate Functions, Weddings to Private Parties, Sweet Sixteens to Church Functions. Whether it's a DJ Eemcee or Karaoke …Overtime Productions is proud to be…"Your Host With The Most!"

OTBG jpg5
OTBG jpg5

12 Reviews for Overtime Productions

Debra · Married on 01/21/2012

You know you've got a great DJ when he's able to get even the most stubborn out on the dance floor!

Oscar did a fantastic job in incorporating the music we had requested with music that made all of our guests want to dance!

He listened to our requests, was attentive to every detail and was very professional. He was instrumental in making sure our ceremony and reception flowed well.

Thank you Oscar!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Tiffany · Married on 09/18/2010

Let me just start by saying "Wow" I am so glad that I chose Oscar and his company for my Dj!! My wedding was amazing and I am so lucky to have been referred to him. I ordered the expensive package and boy was it worth it. He lit up the venue like it was christmas and made my globe that had our initials match the wedding invitations!! We met with him several times, he was ALWAYS available and easy to get a hold of. He played all the songs we wanted to hear and then some, was extremely professional and caring. I could tell he worked really hard to make my wedding special. Everything that I read when researching planning a wedding was to make sure you pick a great DJ. Dj's are very important because they set the tone to your wedding (essentially make it or break it) and I am just soooo thrilled that we had such a wonderful person to complete the ceremony/reception. Thanks again Oscar!!! We will never forget it!! I wished I could do it again, it went by so fast, it was such a great time!!! If I ever have a party or anything else we will definently be calling you.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Overtime Productions's reply:

As far as Brides are concerned..Tiffany is at the top of my list. Easy to work with and very sweet. Thank you so much for you kind words and I wish both of you the best of the best for the rest of yours lives. Thanks again.

Courtney · Married on 04/24/2010

Book Oskar for your event!!!

He was awesome and knew exactly how to read the crowd. His prices were amazing and his service was memorable.

We loved him!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2010

Overtime Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and making your wedding day fun and memorable for you and all of your guests, especially the Father of the bride!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Overtime Productions 1
    Book your DJ with us and receive a $50 discount
    Take advantage of our special $50 discount off all of our 4 hour wedding reception packages. Call us today for a free consultation with your DJ.

• Who did your makeup?
    Who did your makeup? Wedding Hair & Makeup

the attention to detail is wonderful

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• Cypress Event Center
    Cypress Event Center Wedding Planners

It have worked with Oscar at Overtime Productions on a number of occasions. He is friendly and professional and a wonderful DJ. I look forward to working with him again the the future. Sharon Brimmer, Wedding Planner

• P.O. Box 218422 Houston, 77218 See on map
    2148809924 (Other Phone Number)
    7134562700 (Fax Number)