Ovation Special Events

Ovation Special Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ovation Special Events

Ceremony Vocalist and Wedding Music Planner
Jennifer Russell is a soprano vocalist who has been singing for wedding ceremonies in Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania for over 20 years. Jennifer has a wide range and a broad repertoire, which includes sacred, traditional, contemporary, popular and classical songs. She can recommend appropriate music within her repertoire or learn any new selections you choose. Jennifer can perform with or without accompaniment at places of worship and other ceremony sites, including hotels, banquet facilities, private clubs, private homes and outdoors.      Jennifer started Ovation Special Events to offer not only her services as a vocalist, but also her services of planning the music and coordinating musicians for wedding ceremonies and receptions. As a music planner and coordinator, she can recommend other musicians you would like to perform for your ceremony and/or reception.    Please visit our website, which includes a "Listen" section containing links to several songs Jennifer has performed, a sample of some of the songs within Jennifer's repertoire, and a list of reviews from some prior weddings and other events. Feel free to call or e-mail with any questions or to check availability for your wedding date. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Pittsburgh

3 Reviews for Ovation Special Events

Jennifer's voice is beautiful! Having her sing at our wedding ceremony set the tone from the prelude on. All of our guests complimented us on the music selection and Jennifer's talent. Jennifer and I were able to plan everything over email. Her website is very helpful because it allows yout listen to her perform, which gives you a great idea of how your ceremony music will sound. Jennifer also helps with musical selection and putting the songs into an order that flows nicely and makes sense with your ceremony. She has worked with various musician and will set up her accompaniment if need be. I would recommend Jennifer to any bride! She is the BEST!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 4/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jennifer sang several pieces for us at our wedding ceremony at the First Baptist Church of Pittsburgh and she did a phenomenal job. She even learned the Italian version of a song that we really wanted to hear and made it sound like she had been singing it for years. She was professional, her service was great and her rates affordable. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/10/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Her voice was so beautiful! What a talented woman my guests still say to me. She filled the Heinz Memorial Chapel with such beauty as she sung the Ave Maria for my wedding. It nearly brought me to tears. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to step up their wedding from ordinary to elegant and extraordinary. She arrived early and was dressed appropriately for the ceremony. She dealt with me in a very respectful and responsive manner and her fee is very reasonable as I did shop around for price as well as voice quality. She has a great website that you can listen to her sing so you can hear for yourself that she is the best person for the job. I really liked how she knew the organist and was comfortable with the Heinz Memorial Chapel setting acoustics having sung there several times before. My opinion is that if you chose anyone else to sing at your wedding, you will have settled for less than the best talent that is in the Pittsburgh area.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/10/07, 8 Reviews

1 Photo

My Photo Album

1 Photo

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Jennifer Russell is amazing as she works with you to find the perfect mood with vocals and musicians. Once you meet with her, you'll see what I'm talking about!

THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL! There is nothing more to say. First time I heard her voice she was warming in Heinz Chapel with Ava Maria. I actually had tears from how loved I was by her voice.

I've done many weddings where vocalists have been included as a part of the ceremony, but never have I been nearly brought to tears during a ceremony until I heard Jennifer sing. The beauty of her voice is matched only by the beauty of her spirit.

Divine inspiration comes in many forms and walking down the aisle to Jennifer's beautiful voice is absolutely a divine. Ovations Special Events provides that added level of sacredness and magic to a ceremony. How splendid it is to have the doors open and be greeted by a beautiful aria that holds meaning to you as you walk to meet your beloved.

Interested in an outstanding vocalist? Jennifer is your singer. See our full endorsement under the Paul Meyer Photography banner.

Events