• Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Holly Lightner, Pianist and Organist

Hi! I am currently 21 years old and am looking to offer my services to anyone who is looking for a pianist or organist for their wedding. I am a senior in college finishing up a Bachelor of Arts in Music degree as a piano major and flute and organ minor. I have been playing piano for 14 years. I have been playing flute for 11 years. I also have been playing organ for 3 years. If you have a piano, that is great. If you don't have one, I can bring my own. I am happy to play at any kind of venue, either outdoor or indoor. I have played for two weddings before so I do have some experience. I can play any genre. I am classically trained, but I can play jazz, pop, contemporary, etc. I am happy to give you song suggestions if you do not know what you would like to be played at your wedding. If you have a certain song you would like played that I do not know very well, I am happy to learn it and perform it for you at your wedding. Thanks!

Follow Holly Lightner, Pianist and Organist on
final color edits steph and jesse 208 51 1874025 1567615919

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Holly Lightner, Pianist and Organist

Karl Kennedy · Married on 05/04/2019

enjoy working with her in worship services and attending her recitals

Holly is very professional, well-trained and well-prepared. She seems very capable in a wide variety of music genres.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Stephanie Lightner · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful music!

Holly performed multiple pieces at our wedding, including a prelude, entrance pieces for the bridal party and bride, and a recessional. Throughout the planning process, Holly was very responsive and able to make everything work that we requested, asking clarifying questions to make sure things were exactly as we wanted. She was very professional and able to modify her performance when things didn't go according to plan on the day of the ceremony due to the wedding venue making a mistake.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Holly Lightner, Pianist and Organist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Organ, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Holly Lightner, Pianist and Organist 1
    Ceremony, Reception, and Cocktail Hour Deal

If you want me to play for the ceremony, the reception and cocktail hour, I'm offering all three of these combined for one price of $250.

• Indiana, PA, 15701 See on map