Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Ovation Photography and Design

Ovation Wedding Photography & Design was established in Southern California with an emphasis in creating beautiful images for discerning brides and grooms. Growth, and the addition of a full service studio and design department, has given us the ability to serve our clients well inside and outside the studio. We are highly sensitive to the needs of our clients and want your experience and our service to encourage future business.

"As a photographer, I write my clients stories through images. Stories of new beginnings, and individuals choosing to trust. The best pictures happen when people are wrapped up in the moment, intoxicated by the experience, trusting and completly unaware of the camera. At that moment, inhibition and pretense disappear to reveal what is honest in all of us...and basic human nature shines through.

I encourage this transformation by taking the time necessary to foster real connections with my clients. At each wedding, it is my goal to be an unobtrusive storyteller, documenting the tender and dramatic moments of their day. I am particularly motivated by a desire to portray the unique bond that makes my clients radiant on their wedding day. I feel the world could use a lot more images of real, beautiful people."

Follow Ovation Photography and Design on

WED7689

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for Ovation Photography and Design

Annette · Married on 08/11/2013

The ceremony started late and we ended up only having a 1/2 hour left for photos, but she still did an amazing job int he short time we had.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Adam · Married on 08/27/2011

Elissa was a great person to work with. From the Engagement photos to the wedding day, I was impressed by her style and quality.

Final products were terrific!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Ovation Photography and Design FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ovation Photography and Design 1
    *Bridal Boudoir Shoot*
    Brides will receive a complimentary Bridal Boudoir Shoot when they book a wedding photography package. This package includes a one & a half hour photo shoot with their high resolution images on a dvd.

• Murrieta, 92562 See on map