1329 South Main Street, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

33 Reviews for Our Daily Bread Bakery

Tracy Watson · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you!

Jen at Our Daily Bread helped us select the best cake for our wedding day. She was very helpful and responsive to all the silly questions I could send her way. Most importantly, the cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. I would recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious cake!!

I wanted a very simple, elegant cake that tasted GREAT, and ODB delivered! Our cake was everything that I wanted, and it tasted phenomenal. It was fresh and moist, and the french buttercream icing was perfect -- not too sweet! Yellow cake with chocolate buttercream, a classic combination, has always been my favorite and ODB delivered a great one on my Wedding day. The cake arrived on-time, albeit in sad condition from the bumpy ride to the venue, but that was no problem, as the delivery person knew exactly how to fix the decoration so that the cake looked perfect by the time for the reception!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Our Daily Bread provided a wonderful experience for our wedding cake. The flavors and fillings were rich and delicious, and the cake design was just what we were looking for. The entire staff was very helpful and responsive via email, and the price of their wedding cakes was unmatched. We are excited to take advantage of the complimentary 4" anniversary cake on our first anniversary - what a great concept! We didn't have to worry about saving any cake!

Sent on 10/30/2016