1329 South Main Street, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Our Daily Bread Bakery 1
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding cake!

Our Daily Bread created a delicious and intricately designed cake for our wedding. Jen was fantastic to work with - she had wonderful suggestions, answered all of our questions, and we had a very pleasant cake tasting experience with her. The prices are very reasonable and there are many flavors to choose from. The wedding cake was moist, flavorful, and decorated exactly as we requested it. We would absolutely recommend their services.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Our Daily Bread Bakery 2

Tracy Watson · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you!

Jen at Our Daily Bread helped us select the best cake for our wedding day. She was very helpful and responsive to all the silly questions I could send her way. Most importantly, the cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. I would recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious cake!!

I wanted a very simple, elegant cake that tasted GREAT, and ODB delivered! Our cake was everything that I wanted, and it tasted phenomenal. It was fresh and moist, and the french buttercream icing was perfect -- not too sweet! Yellow cake with chocolate buttercream, a classic combination, has always been my favorite and ODB delivered a great one on my Wedding day. The cake arrived on-time, albeit in sad condition from the bumpy ride to the venue, but that was no problem, as the delivery person knew exactly how to fix the decoration so that the cake looked perfect by the time for the reception!

Sent on 12/11/2018