Nearby Vendors to Consider

About OroSpot

Vintage & Modern Engagement Rings & Bands | OroSpot NYC

OroSpot was founded by jewelry industry experts and e-commerce entrepreneurs. We are a privately owned company located in the Diamond District in Manhattan, New York. All jewelry sold in our e-commerce store is designed by OroSpot designers and independent jewelry artists. We specialize in unique and custom design jewelry.

For customized order inquiries, please email us at sales@orospot.com

OroSpot strives to bring our customers the highest quality product and specialized service for the lowest possible price. As we look to the future, we will continue with our dedication to providing unique designs, craftsmanship, and inspirational collections. Should you have any further questions regarding OroSpot or the product we sell, please feel free to contact us at sales@orospot.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Vision
OroSpot aims to fulfill its customers’ needs by providing the highest quality product and specialized services for the lowest possible price. As we look to the future, we will continue on our path to provide unique designs, craftsmanship, and inspirational collections to all.

Mission
OroSpot strives to provide its customers with unique and custom design jewelry at affordable prices. We are dedicated to bringing a personal touch and uniqueness to every piece of jewelry that we craft.
We are truly driven by our company’s slogan: “Jewelry is our Passion”.

Value Statements
Focus on Quality
Providing high quality diamonds and gems is our most important ethical standard.

Focus on Unique Designs
Allowing our customers to select from a broad array of unique and custom design pieces is our continuous source of pride.

Focus on Customer Satisfaction
Striving to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers is our promise and our everyday commitment.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: New York City

9 Reviews for OroSpot

This may be a little strange but I am writing a review of OroSpot even though I did not end up keeping the ring I bought! I just had such a great customer service experience with this company. I ordered a ring via Etsy and when I had a couple of questions about shipping, they were very prompt in answering and very helpful. When I received the ring and it unfortunately did not match my engagement ring the way I'd hoped, it was very easy to return it. In fact I live close to OroSpot's offices and they were very flexible in allowing me to come by and drop it off even after I had to reschedule a few times because of work conflicts. Then I saw my refund that same day! Even though I didn't ultimately find what I was looking for with OroSpot, I highly recommend working with them, it was a great experience.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Every aspect of my experience with Orospot was a pleasure. Their representatives were responsive, knowledgable, friendly and honest. I had originally ordered a pre-cast band in hopes that it would match my vintage engagement ring. They assured me that if it didn't fit, I could send it back and get a full refund. Well, unfortunately it did not fit--but true to their word, they allowed me to send it back for a full refund.
To my surprise and delight, though, they offered to craft a band that matched my engagement ring. They estimated a 3-week time period for the job and were spot on; the ring itself was absolutely stunning. It matched perfectly-up to the tiny detail on the bottom. They even polished my engagement ring.
And price-wise, they were untouchable-even after scouring the internet and local jewelers. I HIGHLY recommend Orospot for any bride looking for unique, elegant pieces-be it for engagement, wedding, anniversary, or otherwise!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I had a really difficult time finding wedding bands that weren't boring or encrusted with diamonds. I found OroSpot through Etsy and I could not be happier with how our wedding bands turned out. They worked with our budget and our requests and helped us find the wedding bands of our dreams. Our friends cannot stop complimenting us on our wedding bands and we love them too. You cannot go wrong with OroSpot!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/24/15, 11 Reviews