Silly Shiny Diamonds

New York, NY View map

Silly Shiny Diamonds is diamond jewelry brand by designer Shanie Zak.

Currently living in Israel Tel Aviv, Shanie creates amazing high quality diamond jewelry with a touch of original fresh jewelry design.

Affordable engagement rings at amazing quality, you will return to Silly Shiny Diamonds each time you'll want diamond jewelry because you'll get addicted to the amazing service, stunning jewelry and gorgeous price !

Visit our Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/SillyShinyDiamonds to see out latest deisgns !

We look forward passionately creating unique and beautiful diamond jewelry for you !

Feel free to contact us with any jewelry related questions we love to help !

Keep on shinning !

Xo!

Silly Shiny Diamonds.

Shanie Zak.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Diamond Certification

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
4.3
    Amber Married on 06/30/2018
    when we got engaged and also when we got married we couldn't afford a proper ring. I knew silly shiny diamonds from Instagram and was eyeing this specific wedding rings set for about a 2 years, so finally this January we decided to go for it, and even after waiting all this time, when I received the rings it was above my expectations. it is stunning and so sparkle. Shanie was amazing answering all our questions. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am very happy with our purchase!
    Holly Married on 06/23/2018
    Pure joy ! Shanie created a custom engagement ring for me that is stunning. We worked together to make sure the size was perfect. The center diamond is top quality GIA certificate. Shanie a talented artist whose work is remarkable. It is my favorite ring and most special design I ever had. I'm excited to buy more pieces from her. Thank you Shanie!
    Shahar Married on 11/24/2017
    My wife is absolutely in love Silly Shiny infinity knot diamond ring! She is receiving compliments and wears it EVERY DAY. Shanie was phenomenal to work with, she contacted me right after the order and made sure the ring was exactly the way I wanted it. Thank you again Shanie!

Deals

Silly Shiny Diamonds 1
Offer
To all wedding wire members we offer 50$ discount on every purchase when entering this code 50SILLYSHINYDOLLARS at out Etsy shop >>> http://goo.gl/XgKT8b !Look forward crafting unique and beautiful jewelry for you ! XO Shanie

New York, 10001
Location of (Silly Shiny Diamonds)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding