1216 Floral Way, Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Orlando Party Servers

Orlando Party Servers is a full service event company. We've been providing excellent service in Central Florida since 1994.

We have a top-notch team of professional services for all weddings, parties, corporate events, cultural weddings and special events. We can give you a custom package with all your services or ala/carte services.

We've partnered with associates to provide all your rentals, casino tables and luau shows.

Let Orlando Party Servers help you with your event for stress-free planning. One stop shop!

Services

Orlando Party Servers team has been serving Central Fl couples and clients since 1994. We serve variety of cuisine styles. Set up the buffet, portion control, family style, plated dinner or stations.

You provide your own food, restaurant or caterer drops off.

Let Us take care of everything to make your dreams come True. Packages and ala/carte services.

• DJs
  • Catering
  • Casino Tables
  • Luau shows
  • Services Offered
  • Aside from bar tending and serving food, Orlando Party Servers also has exceptional staff and top notch bartenders.
  • You supply your own alcohol, beer, wine and contact us to take care of your bar.
  • Concierge service for your alcohol. wine, mixers dropped off at the venue.
Follow Orlando Party Servers on

be183c6df7359589 1534740628 8a15a68ad44ab46f 1534740616802 3 20180527 163356

• Videos 2

38 Reviews for Orlando Party Servers

Erika · Getting married on 01/31/2020

I had the pleasure of working with Michele for an event that my job hosted last week. By the time I'd booked Michele as a bartender for our event, I'd already booked food and DJ. Had I known that she would have been able to help me find and coordinate those services as well I would have done it all through her. From the moment I reached out to her, she was nothing but helpful, every step of the way. I explained to her that while I plan and coordinate a lot of events for my job, I usually host them at venues where they already have bartenders, servers, etc., so I had no idea where to start planning or what I needed when hiring someone for bar service. She took the time to explain everything to me and helped me with the planning every step of the way - from what kind of alcohol to buy to how much and everything in between. She responded to all my questions in a timely manner, whether I contacted her via email or telephone. What really stands out to me was that even when my questions or concerns could have seemed silly or trivial, she took them all very seriously. The event was a success, and I knew from the moment Michele got there that I wouldn't have to worry about anything related to drinks or the bar. She was friendly and professional, and she immediately made me feel at ease and confident in her abilities. Our guests loved her too, and by the end of the evening she felt like a friend. From now on, whenever I need any sort of party planning assistance or service I'm going to reach out to her first.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review. It was our pleasure to serve you and your guests for your Grand opening in Windermere.

Kasia · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing bartender!

Party Servers was a great bartender to work with! Michele and her team were responsive to questions and the day of went smoothly. Our bartender was prompt, friendly, and efficient.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Karina O. · Married on 12/01/2018

Bartending success!

Michelle and her team were very responsive when we requested a bartender for my mother-in-law's 60th bash!
    Very reasonable rates and packages.
    Jeremy the bartender was friendly, professional, super helpful during our event, and most importantly he made sure to have my glass filled the entire night!

On behalf of the entire Ortiz family -
    Thank you Orlando Party Servers for being a part of our special night!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Karina it was our pleasure to serve you and your family. We're glad everyone had a great time and our goal is to take care of the bar so you can Rel;ax and Enjoy your own Party!

Orlando Party Servers FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Caribbean, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Shoutin DJ and Lighting
    Shoutin DJ and Lighting Wedding DJs

Great servers for your event. They can do it all.

• Kristy's Artistry Design Team
    Kristy's Artistry Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michelle Culp and her staff are an absolutely excellent team of servers. Our clients are always thrilled with their service and professionalism. Michelle and her team go the extra mile and treat their clients with the highest regards. You will not regret hiring this team!

• Jenna Michele Photography
    Jenna Michele Photography Wedding Photographers

Great company, always a joy to work with!

• 1216 Floral Way Apopka, FL, 32703 See on map