West Chester, PA 19382 Map · Phone number

About Optimis String Quartet

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  The Optimis String Quartet is the perfect choice for your string wedding ceremony music.  Established in 2008, the Optimis String Quartet is comprised of professional musicians who love what they do and do it well.

We pride ourselves on ensuring that the your wedding music is exactly what you want - anything from Bach to the Beatles is fair game!  Additionally, we provide a personal, face-to-face experience.  Wedding repertoire selections can be done over coffee, and we take care to make sure your wedding ceremony music is exactly as you want it.  We'll offer suggestions, advice, and if we don't have a particular piece will either find it or arrange it ourselves.  Upon request, we are happy to send samples of our sound.

The Optimis String Quartet is available as a full string quartet or in any division (string trio, duet, etc).  We look forward to playing on your special day!

• Sophisticated Strings
  • SongFix Entertainment (Cocktail + Ceremony Music)
  • 3 West Productions
DSC00840
DSC00840

13 Reviews for Optimis String Quartet

Greg · Married on 09/25/2015

Out of each vendor I worked with in my wedding planning process, dealing with Optimis Strings was amongst the easiest. My primary point of contact was Jessica Villante who was always super receptive and provided valuable insight that I often needed. She made recommendations for our ensemble configuration, told me about different offerings in their repertoire, and always promptly responded to my emails. The Strings trio arrived well in advance of report time and looked professional. I received multiple compliments from guests that attended my Wedding with regards to the Strings Trio.

Most importantly, the songs in which they played sounded great and always transitioned smoothly. We opted for some more modern songs, but sprinkled in a few traditional ones as well.

I have 3 or 4 friends who recently got engaged or are in the final stages of planning their weddings and without hesitation, I highly recommended they connect with Optimis Strings for their ceremony or cocktail hour music.

Sent on 10/07/2015

This quartet was very flexible and helpful to ensure a wonderful wedding. We had an unconventional request for the recessional, and they gladly made it happen. They were unobtrusive in the best way possible for such a big day, and made the entire ceremony look effortless. I would gladly recommend them to any couple for their wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/15/2015

Jess was a pleasure to work with. She was great about making suggestions for the number of strings we were booking, and fantastic about following up a month before the wedding to confirm details. She was even super understanding when we realized we forgot to pay the rest of the payment at the wedding! Super professional, and sounded lovely!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Award

• West Chester, 19382 See on map
    Location of (Optimis String Quartet)