607 N. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33755 Map · Phone number

About Open Air Designs

Open Air Designs is a full service Wedding Planning Service and Florist. As a recent bride, the owner, LeeAnna McDaniel, understands the importance of fulfilling the Couples' vision for their special day. Open Air Designs offer wedding planning and coordinating service, unique wedding rentals, as well as a gorgeous array of bridal flowers. With over 100 combined years of experience in the event planning and floral industry, Open Air Designs team is the perfect choice for all of your wedding needs.

sitting room

Open Air Designs 4
Open Air Designs 5
Open Air Designs 6

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Open Air Designs for our wedding flowers and were so happy with the results!!! I wanted a beachy boho vibe with a flower crown for my head instead of a bouquet, a hair piece for my sister, and boutonnières for my groom and his brother. We also wanted a floral piece to hang up on our wedding arbor for the beach wedding, all in a summery orange color to match our theme. Everything came out perfect, especially my flower crown!!! I truly felt beautiful and am so thankful for LeeAnna’s skill and stress-free service. Definitely recommend her to anyone in the area!!!

Open Air Designs 7
    Open Air Designs 8
    Open Air Designs 9
    Open Air Designs 10
    Open Air Designs 11
    Open Air Designs 12

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2016

LeeAnna and Open Air Designs made my wedding day look like it came out of a magazine. It was magical, so beautifully decorated with flower arrangements and bouquets to die for. They got everything I envisioned to a T. And best of all I didn't have to worry about a thing!! They took care of it all before and after and made the evening so stress free! I highly recommend them for your special day; you won't regret it!

Kly · Married on 11/10/2016

Absolutely incredible to work with from the UK in the preparation for my wedding flowers for my beach wedding.
    All brides must use LeeAnna and her team!!
    Fresh and beautiful flowers delivered to my hotel on my big day. No stress or hassle.
    Very very competitively priced and would reccommend highly.
    Simply cannot put in to words how amazing my flowers were and how fabulous this team is!

Open Air Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 74.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 607 N. Myrtle Avenue Clearwater, 33755 See on map