Appleton, Wisconsin, Appleton, WI 54915 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About One.Two.Three Photography

You are looking for someone to capture those magical moments in life that pass you by so quickly. You are looking for someone who is ready to go on a adventure with you to capture the real and the raw, and the moments that evoke all the emotions. You are ready to show your story, and need someone to document it the way you want to remember it forever.... You may have just found your person!

Hey there! My name is Tara and I am the owner of One.Two.Three Photography. I am located in the Appleton, WI area but available for travel! My passion for this creative art started back in 2009 and led me to study photography in college, sepcifically in photojournalism where I fell in love of capturing people's stories and in their truest form. I thrive off of candid moments and capturing your story in a way you want to remember it forver!

Over the years I have evolved as a photographer and have focused on my craft. I now specifically photograph intimate weddings, elopements and a small handful of bigger weddings. No matter the size, I help you focus on the true meaning of the day, and that is you and your partner. This is about your love story and how you want to remember it for years to come. I am there to capture the magic! With each package I included, high resolution files on a gallery for instant downloading and sharing, engagement session, print release form, previews following your big day, flash drive and prints with final delievery and help with the planning process! I am here to be more than just a photographer!

mk 36472 51 1292109 159534260551168

4 Reviews for One.Two.Three Photography

• Alyssa

Alyssa Bloechl · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Wedding Photography Experience

Tara with One Two Three Photography was simply amazing! We had a winter wedding, and she listened to all of the things we wanted and dreamed and made them happen! She captured both beautiful portraits and fantastic candids. Tara was open to all suggestions and worked extremely well with our large bridal party and families. She stayed organized and efficient with details and timelines. She made us feel beautiful and the photos she gave us are glorious. We couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/28/2020

One.Two.Three Photography's reply:

I loved capturing this day for you and Eli! Your love story was absolutely beautiful and everything about your day was perfect. Thank you so much for having me be part of your wedding day!

Shelby Davis · Married on 06/19/2019

Excellent!

Tara was very professional but had a very comforting way of taking photos! we didnt feel that awkwardness in trying to capture the right moment because she knows how to do that without always "planning" it! She was so much fun to work with and pretty flexible with cites! She helped us more than she knows because we really had no idea how to pose or where to look! She was very easy to work with and i was impressed by how great she was with our entire wedding party and even our one year old! She also helped me with a suprise boudoir photoshoot for my husband. I was so nervous for this because im not the type of girl that does anything like this! But Tara went out of her way to make me as comfortable as possible! She came to my home, suggested music, and helped me with poses, it was like working with a friend! She was so kind! She also put together the book for my husband and i was amazed at her work! Her pricing was also very reasonable and id recommend her to anyone for their special day!

Sent on 09/19/2020

One.Two.Three Photography's reply:

You are amazing Shelby and thank you so so much! I had such a blast documenting your day!! You both made my job so easy and your wedding party was so helpful! Thank you for letting me be part of your day :)

One.Two.Three Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Save the Date

• Appleton, Wisconsin Appleton, WI, 54915 See on map
    9202501870 (Phone number)
    Location of (One.Two.Three Photography)