Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

Green Bay, WI View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique, LLC is a wedding dress boutique in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We are a full-service bridal shop that was established in 2006. Our trained consultants work with you to understand your style and taste so that can help choose the perfect dress, fit, style and color for you.

Tie the Knot Boutique, LLC offers bridal gowns and accessories, bridesmaid dresses, mother's gowns and flower girl dresses. We offer in-house alterations or can refer you to outside seamstresse we work with. DuBois Formalwear is located in the same buiding and offer attire for the guys in the wedding.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Amanda
    Amanda M. Getting married on 03/01/2024

Absolutely recommend!

I had the perfect wedding dress shopping experience. Tess was super helpful, & I found my dress the first day! Would definitely recommend.

Amanda,
    Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad that you had such a great shopping experience with Tess and that you found the perfect dress! We can't wait to work with you in the future!
    -Tie the Knot Bridal
  • /s/
    /S/ M. Getting married on 09/23/2023

Absolutely amazing

I call Tie The Knot alittle last minute to see if they had any appointments for Saturday and there was actually one left! We immediately felt welcomed as we walked in and were introduced to Bekah. She made the whole experience so comfortable and smooth. As we tried on dresses she was so nice and listened when I was going through what I liked and didn't like about certain dresses. With that she went out to grab a few more dresses and ended up bringing in the dress I fell in LOVE with! Another great thing that I'd say about this store is the price and quality of dresses, I went in and gave Bekah my price range and we stuck around it! Such an amazing experience and I loved every second of it!

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at our boutique and with Bekah as your stylist! We love that you were able to find such a perfect dress for your big day! Congratulations! We look forward to working with you in the future!
    -Tie the Knot Bridal
    Alisa L. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Incredibly helpful and so fun to work with

Whitney assisted me with trying on dresses and picking out "the one." She was very personable, took all of my considerations and desires to heart and was absolutely a dream to work with!

Hi Alisa,
    Thank you for the great review! I'll share it with Whitney. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment. We look forward to seeing you again!
    Brenda

• Dana & Hunter
    58 photos · 08/17/2018
  • Julie & Matthew
    87 photos · 05/12/2018

Elite Aesthetics Wellness Spa Elite Aesthetics Wellness Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

We absolutely love the talented team at Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique! They are so organized, devoted an talented! We recommend all brides meet with the team at tie the knot- wether you are looking for day of help or planning from the day after your engagement! You'll be happy you did!

Alliey+Co. Alliey+Co. Wedding Planners

Tie the Knot Bridal has the best service and selection in the area. They focus on helping brides with there every needs and truly care about you.

Superior Sound Entertainment Superior Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

Brides this is the one place that you need to visit for your wedding dress & the brides maids dresses, they have an amazing selection of just about everything. The staff is so helpful & professional they will treat you like you are the only client that exist's & You won't be sorry.

844 S. Military Avenue Green Bay, WI, 54304
9206621920
Location of (Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding