About Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique, LLC

We are a full service bridal boutique in Green Bay, WI.  We have the resources and expertise to make your special day truly the most blessed and beautiful day of your life.  We are not just another bridal store, we are a unique boutique bringing new designers and styles to Northeastern Wisconsin.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Jewelry (5)
Undergarments (4)
Garters (3)
Flower Girls (2)

Had a truly awesome experience with Tie the Knot! They were able to get me a Saturday when my family could travel from IL. We all piled in, and everyone there was so helpful. I'm a hard fit for clothes, and I hadn't found a dress after trying on quite a few. At the last minute Brenda mentioned she had a dress she thought I'd love, but that it was much larger than I'd need, and so I'd need to use my imagination. Without her going out on a limb and suggesting it, I'd never have found my dress! That ended up being "the one"! They were gracious enough to let me go back and forth trying them on and letting my family take pictures, etc. Absolutely recommend them, they have so many dresses in different styles, and they're great at trying to help find what you need and want all in one dress. So happy with how this turned out! The bonus was I got 10% off for buying that day and a discount at the Tux place next door for our groomsman. Thank you for everything!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 10/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Veils

The ladies at Tie the Knot were amazing! They made me feel comfortable during my entire dress appointment. Very knowledgeable and took the time to make me feel happy with my decision. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to buy their wedding dress.

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

Tie the Knot Bridal
0:45 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Tie the Knot Bridal has the best service and selection in the area. They focus on helping brides with there every needs and truly care about you.

Brides this is the one place that you need to visit for your wedding dress & the brides maids dresses, they have an amazing selection of just about everything. The staff is so helpful & professional they will treat you like you are the only client that exist's & You won't be sorry.

Events

844 S. Military Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54304   See On Map
920-662-1920 (phone) 920-662-9140 (fax)
Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique, LLC is a wedding gown salon from Green Bay, Wisconsin. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northeast Wisconsin, Fox Cities, and Milwaukee. Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique, LLC is a professional wedding gown salon that has been part of the Northeast Wisconsin wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in bridal, bridesmaid, and mother's gowns.