844 S. Military Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique, LLC is a wedding dress shop in Green Bay, Wisconsin. They are a full-service bridal shop that was established in 2006. They share a space with DuBois Formalwear. Their trained consultants work with you to understand your style and taste so that can help choose the perfect dress, fit, style and color for you.

Tie the Knot Boutique, LLC can dress the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom and flower girls. Their inventory includes garters, jewelry, undergarments, hair accessories, shoes, and veils. They offer in-house alterations to achieve the perfect fit for you. Aside from their boutique, Tie the Knot also helps with all your travel needs. Tie the Knot Travel is an agency that plans wonderful honeymoons and destination weddings.

Follow Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique on

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique 6
Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique 7

Jennifer Eldridge · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Professional, fun and amazing

Melissa assisted me initially trying on dresses and helped me to find my dress. She was very professional but fun and informative at the same time. Whitney was able to sneak me in 2 days later even though I didn't have an appointment so that I could try the dress on one more time to show my family and make my final decision. Overall it was a magical experience!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it. I'm so glad you found the perfect dress at our store and Whitney was able to squeeze you in. We look forward to see you again in the months leading up to your wedding.
    Brenda
    Tie the Knot Bridal
  • Tami

Tami Schneider · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Whitney was an angel!

Whitney and tie the knot went above and beyond to make this experience special! She had an entire tool kit of clips, elastics, and lace swatches so she could show me as best she could how the dress would fit after alterations, etc. She showed me different options I could do with straps, added material in the busy for modesty, etc. She listened to all of my opinions and showed me the best selection of dresses for ME!
    When I found "the one" we were both blubbering with tears! She was truly happy finding me the PERFECT dress!
    The experience I had at tie the knot doesn't even compare to the (poor) experience I had at another bridal shop (Elaine's). Tie the Knot goes above and beyond in every way to make you feel special!
    I will have to come back to edit my review after my wedding when I can share pictures of the beautiful dress!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique 8
    Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique 9

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Tami,
    Congratulations on finding your dress! Thank you for including the pictures - love them! I'm thrilled you had a great experience with Whitney and found your dress here at Tie the Knot. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! I'll definitely share this with Whitney.
    Brenda
    Tie the Knot Bridal

Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Elite Aesthetics Wellness Spa
    Elite Aesthetics Wellness Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

We absolutely love the talented team at Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique! They are so organized, devoted an talented! We recommend all brides meet with the team at tie the knot- wether you are looking for day of help or planning from the day after your engagement! You'll be happy you did!

• sash&bow
    sash&bow Wedding Planners

Tie the Knot Bridal has the best service and selection in the area. They focus on helping brides with there every needs and truly care about you.

• Superior Sound Entertainment
    Superior Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

Brides this is the one place that you need to visit for your wedding dress & the brides maids dresses, they have an amazing selection of just about everything. The staff is so helpful & professional they will treat you like you are the only client that exist's & You won't be sorry.

• 844 S. Military Avenue Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54304 See on map