Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique Reviews

323 | Green Bay, WI

323 Reviews for Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

Alisa L. · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Incredibly helpful and so fun to work with

Whitney assisted me with trying on dresses and picking out "the one." She was very personable, took all of my considerations and desires to heart and was absolutely a dream to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Hi Alisa,
    Thank you for the great review! I'll share it with Whitney. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment. We look forward to seeing you again!

Jessica P. · Getting married on 04/08/2023

Amazing and Very Friendly

our experience was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better. They come highly recommended for a reason.

Sent on 02/17/2021

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your kind words; we are so glad that you had a great experience here! Congratulations on finding your perfect gown! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Christina R. · Getting married on 04/04/2023

Great experience

I loved working with the ladies at Tie the Knot! They were super helpful, made it possible to fit a couple appointments in while I was in town for the holidays and ultimately helped me find a beautiful wedding dress. I would highly recommend to others looking for a dress!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Hi Christina,
    Congratulations on finding your dress! I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your bridal experience here. Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate it!
  • brandee

Brandee · Getting married on 11/17/2022

Tie The Knot

TTK is amazing. I decided to make a spur of the moment appointment, and they were able to have dresses pulled prior to my appointment that I had an interest in. Being that this was my first appointment, I went in pretty skeptical about finding the one right away. But Jessica did such an amazing job. The first dress I tried on ended up being "the one"! Such a super sweet staff, they did such a great job of making me feel welcomed and comfortable. I am just beaming with excitement over my dress. They found my dream dress for me to wear when I marry the man of my dreams.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Hi Brandee,
    Congratulations on finding the dress of your dreams! I'm thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and had an amazing appointment with Jessica. We look forward to seeing you in your dress again when it arrives!
    Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it!
  • Jamie

Jamie L. · Getting married on 11/10/2022

Very happy

Michelle was great to work with and happy she helped me find my dress!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Lexis H. · Getting married on 11/10/2022

Empowering

Loved Kara sooo much!
    Specifically made my appointments for when she was in..
    Extremely easy to work with, and empowering
    Planning on scheduling my "try on" when my dress comes in on a day that Kara is working.

Sent on 02/03/2021

Lexis,
    Thank you so much for those kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here with Kara! We are so excited you found your perfect dress! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Catherine · Getting married on 10/31/2022

Absolutely Would recommend this place!

I enjoyed shopping here for my dress the lady was very nice who helped me and very respectful. She didn’t even make it awkward trying on the dress like some places. I would rate this place 10/10 for sure!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Hi Catherine,
    Thank you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate it. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your bridal experience at our store and really like the rating 10/10.
    Thanks again!

Madison B. · Getting married on 10/15/2022

Mackenzie is a saint

Mackenzie helped me find my dream dress. I had an idea of what I wanted when I arrived and what i got was exactly it. We worked as a team and I could not have asked for a better experience. I had only tried on dresses at one other shop and was incredibly disappointed with the service and styles, but tie the knots variety and attention to detail is seriously the best. I wasn’t expecting to walk out having purchased a dress but Mackenzie is a GENIUS when it comes to deciphering the confusing aspects of finding a dress and will work so hard on helping you find THE ONE. She is YOUR HYPE MAN and you will walk out gaining a friend. This is the place to go.

Sent on 01/23/2021

Madison,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so excited that you found your perfect gown here at our boutique and that you had the best experience! I will make sure that Mackenzie gets a chance to see this! Congratulations on finding your dream dress; we are so excited to be a part of your big day and can't wait to work with you in the future!

Cassie T. · Getting married on 10/05/2022

Awesome!

Dress shopping at Tie the Knot was an incredible experience that I cannot say enough about! We worked with Whitney and she was AMAZING!! She was prepared for me with dresses already pulled when I walked in for my appointment and made the whole experience comfortable, exciting and fun. Both mother of the bride and groom are already excited to return to find dresses for themselves and work with Whitney again!:)

Sent on 10/12/2020

Hi Cassie,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! We're excited for you. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with Whitney and I know she'd love to see you, your mother, and mother-in-aw to be again. Just call us when they're ready to schedule their appointment. Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate it!
  • Ashley

Ashley S. · Getting married on 07/06/2022

Best experience!!

Tie the Knot Bridal provided such a great experience for me and each of my guests! The consultant took the time to get to know me and a little about my style/wedding. When we arrived at the store, she already had a few dresses pulled that she felt was what I was looking for. All of the dresses in the store are sorted by style so if you know what you are looking for you can go right to that section. I also appreciated how private the appointment was; I was the only bride in that corner of the store. If you are looking for an experience more like what you see on TV, this is the place to go! They even did me up with hair pieces and veils. It was fun and effortless for me and my guests.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you so much for the great review! I'm thrilled you had an awesome experience and found your dress here at Tie the Knot. We look forward to seeing you again when you dress arrives.
  • Emma

Emma S. · Getting married on 06/24/2022

Excellent Service

I found my dress at Tie the Knot. Tess was my bridal consultant and she was AMAZING. I was very happy with the service. I looked at other shops, but none of them compared to tie the knot.

Sent on 02/22/2021

Emma,
    We are so excited that you found your dream dress here with us! Thank you so much for your kind words; we are so glad that you enjoyed your time here with Tess! Congratulations; we can't wait to work with you again in the future!
  • Michelle

Michelle A. · Getting married on 06/12/2022

Jessica was great! Found my weeding dress right away!

I told Jessica exactly what I was looking for and she knew right away what I was talking about. She instantly pulled out a dress which fit my description and it turned out that among a couple other dresses that we tried that was the one! I was tired from shopping for a dress the day before and Tie the Knot were amazing. Very professional and the selection of dresses were beautiful. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 01/22/2021

Michelle,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience at our boutique; I'll make sure that Jessica gets to see this! Congratulations on finding your dream gown! We look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Jenny

Jenny T. · Getting married on 06/09/2022

Great Experience!

I went in with an idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress and ended up changing my mind part way through. Whitney worked with me and was able to do a complete 180. With her help and knowledge I found the perfect dress!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Hi Jenny,
    Thank you for the review - we appreciate it! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your time with Whitney and found the perfect dress! We can't wait to see you again when your dress arrives.
  • Jessica

Jessica C. · Getting married on 05/09/2022

Great experience!!

I had such a great experience at Tie the Knot! Whitney was fantastic to work with! She really listened to me and she helped me find the perfect dress within my budget. I couldn't be happier!! :)

Sent on 06/24/2020

Hi Jessica,
    I'm so happy you found the perfect dress and enjoyed your appointment with Whitney. Thank you for the review - we appreciate it!!
  • Emily

Emily B. · Getting married on 05/09/2022

Incredible Experience

Wedding dress shopping, like so many women, is fulfilling a childhood dream. The team at Tie-the-Knot bridal made that dream come true. Every dress I tried on I could have walked away in. they have an incredible collection of quality dresses that range all budgets. Kara, my dress consultant, was not only my personal hype master giving me confidence, she was helpful and honest. I really felt that she was there to help me find the perfect dress no matter what. Tie-the-knot was more than just finding a dress, it was about the experience of trying on dresses and being sure you had the right one.

Sent on 02/24/2021

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind words; we appreciate them more than you know! We are so glad that you had a great experience with Kara; she is so wonderful! Congratulations on finding your perfect dress; we look forward to working with you in the future!

Kaitlyn H. · Getting married on 04/29/2022

Seamlessly Easy

I made an appointment with Tie The Knot just to "look around to get a feel for what I liked" and ended up finding THE dress in less than an hour! Whitney was all of the synonyms for amazing and made the entire experience seamlessly easy. One more check off the to-do list!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Kaitlyn,
    Thank you so much for those kind words; I'll be sure to pass those on to Whitney! We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience here and that you were able to find the perfect dress for your big day! We look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Heather

Heather D. · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Love Everything and Everyone at Tie The Knot

I had 34 days before my wedding, we were eloping in Mexico. Ashley went above and beyond to fit me into the schedule amidst the COVID regulations. I felt comfortable, not pressured and most of all, BEAUTIFUL. I am a size 16 and other bridal shops didn't offer me the amazing service and options that Tie that Knot did. I wasn't a size, I was an excited Bride. I found the dress off the rack and I knew it was meant to be the minute I put it on. I will tell everyone I know to head to Tie the Knot for their special day!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Hi Heather,
    Your photos are amazing! You look so beautiful and happy! Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your kind words and any future referrals. I'll be sure to share this review with Ashley.
    Best wishes for a wonderful life together!
  • Tina

Tina M. · Getting married on 02/08/2022

Excellent!

Variety of beautiful bridal gowns in a all price range, very knowledgeable of their inventory. Dresses for all kinds of venues, staff friendly and helpful, allowing you to enjoy the experience. I would highly recommend tie the knot. Tess was super!

Sent on 01/27/2021

Tina,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you had a great experience here with Tess! I will make sure she sees this! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Caity T. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Great Service and Experience!

Ashley was so great and patient with the dresses that I tried on, she gave wonderful feedback and I would go back to her in a heartbeat! Tie the Knot has a great selections of dresses as well!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Hi Caity,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! We're thrilled for you. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with Ashley. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for the review!

Shanna B. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Comfortable and great service!

Overall great experience. Whitney was amazing and helped me find my dream dress :)

Sent on 06/01/2020

Hi Shanna,
    Thank you for the review - we appreciate it!! I'm thrilled you found your dream dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney.

Christine · Getting married on 12/28/2021

Excellently, made me feel so comfortable and confident with my choice

Loved it! They helped me combine all the pictures of dresses I liked into one beautiful gown.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Hi Christine,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! I'm thrilled you were able to take all aspects of your perfect wedding dress and find "the one" at Tie the Knot! Congratulations!
    Happy Wedding Planning!

Marisa · Getting married on 11/24/2021

Amazing Experience!

Walking into the store and seeing all of the beautiful wedding dresses seemed overwhelming, but Whitney helped me find the one! She was so helpful and made it a great experience. Definitely recommend Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique!!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Hi Marisa,
    Thank you for the review - we appreciate it! I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress here and enjoyed your time with Whitney. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives!

Lindsey M. · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Great service

I’m normally the type of girl that despises shopping and trying on clothes but Tess made it fun and enjoyable and I was able to find the dress of my dreams 😍

Sent on 01/04/2021

Lindsey,
    We are so happy that you were able to find the perfect dress for your big day! We're so glad that you had a great time here with us in store-Tess is great! Congratulations on finding your dream dress; we look forward to working with you in the future!

Melissa · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Great experience!

Whitney was amazing to work with! She was super helpful and made my experience so fun and easy. The wedding dress selection was excellent! I said yes to the dress and couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Melissa,
    We are so glad that you had a great experience here with Whitney! We will be sure to share these kind words with her! Congratulations on finding your dream dress with us; we look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Megan

Megan D. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Amazing service! Many options!

I had a great experience at Tie the Knot Bridal working with Bekah to find the dress for me! I sent in pictures before hand so many dresses were already ready for me to try on but after figuring out my style she continued to pull gowns that could be the one! She was so welcoming and friendly the entire time! Will definitely recommend this place to all of my friends as they get engaged!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Megan,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you had the best time with Bekah and that you found "The One" for your special day! We look forward to working with you in the future! Congratulations!!