Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique Reviews

248 | Green Bay, WI

248 Reviews for Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique

Alisa Lamal · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Incredibly helpful and so fun to work with

Whitney assisted me with trying on dresses and picking out "the one." She was very personable, took all of my considerations and desires to heart and was absolutely a dream to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Hi Alisa,
    Thank you for the great review! I'll share it with Whitney. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment. We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Jamie

Jamie Lasee · Getting married on 11/10/2022

Very happy

Michelle was great to work with and happy she helped me find my dress!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Catherine · Getting married on 10/31/2022

Absolutely Would recommend this place!

I enjoyed shopping here for my dress the lady was very nice who helped me and very respectful. She didn’t even make it awkward trying on the dress like some places. I would rate this place 10/10 for sure!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Hi Catherine,
    Thank you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate it. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your bridal experience at our store and really like the rating 10/10.
    Thanks again!
  • Ashley

Ashley Stubbe · Getting married on 07/06/2022

Best experience!!

Tie the Knot Bridal provided such a great experience for me and each of my guests! The consultant took the time to get to know me and a little about my style/wedding. When we arrived at the store, she already had a few dresses pulled that she felt was what I was looking for. All of the dresses in the store are sorted by style so if you know what you are looking for you can go right to that section. I also appreciated how private the appointment was; I was the only bride in that corner of the store. If you are looking for an experience more like what you see on TV, this is the place to go! They even did me up with hair pieces and veils. It was fun and effortless for me and my guests.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you so much for the great review! I'm thrilled you had an awesome experience and found your dress here at Tie the Knot. We look forward to seeing you again when you dress arrives.
  • Jessica

Jessica Cooper · Getting married on 05/09/2022

Great experience!!

I had such a great experience at Tie the Knot! Whitney was fantastic to work with! She really listened to me and she helped me find the perfect dress within my budget. I couldn't be happier!! :)

Sent on 06/24/2020

Hi Jessica,
    I'm so happy you found the perfect dress and enjoyed your appointment with Whitney. Thank you for the review - we appreciate it!!

Caity M Tefft · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Great Service and Experience!

Ashley was so great and patient with the dresses that I tried on, she gave wonderful feedback and I would go back to her in a heartbeat! Tie the Knot has a great selections of dresses as well!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Hi Caity,
    Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! We're thrilled for you. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with Ashley. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for the review!

Shanna Baldauf · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Comfortable and great service!

Overall great experience. Whitney was amazing and helped me find my dream dress :)

Hi Shanna,
    Thank you for the review - we appreciate it!! I'm thrilled you found your dream dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney.
  • Kayla

Kayla Scray · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful selection

Found my dress on the first visit. Great selection and friendly staff!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Hi Kayla,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress for your wedding. I look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Lesperance · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Fantastic, Easy, Effective

So easy and effortless on my part! Tie the Knot kept what I wanted in mind and I felt as though Ashley really listened to what I was liking and not. She really tuned in to verbal and non verbal cues too which helped figure out when I found “the one.”

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you for the great review - we appreciate it! I'm thrilled you found the perfect wedding dress and enjoyed your time with Ashley. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives.

Cathryn Siolka · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Super Kind and Helpful

They were quick to take dresses from me as I picked them off the rack, and the employee was super helpful helping me try on the dresses. I was really happy I came here!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Hi Cathryn,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found your wedding gown here and had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Amanda Majewski · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Great! The service and workers were so so nice!

My consultant was super nice and made sure I felt comfortable and was having fun.

Sent on 06/15/2020

Hi Amanda,
    Thank you for the review - we appreciate it! I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment with Michelle. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives.

Angie Hermes · Getting married on 06/25/2021

Truly special

It’s such a difficult time right note and Whitney made the experience so fun! She was very personable and kind. I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Hi Angie,
    Thank you for the review and recommendation! We appreciate it. I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your time with Whitney. We look forward to seeing you in the months leading up to your wedding.

Kayla Andre · Getting married on 06/25/2021

Successful

Jessica was amazing at helping me find that perfect dress!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Hi Kayla,
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. I'm so glad you found the perfect dress and enjoyed your appointment with Jessica. We look forward to seeing you again in the months leading up to your wedding.
  • Abigail

Abigail Myers · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Amazing Experience!

I was very impressed with my experience. They are very prepared and responsible with cleanliness during the pandemic. They were respectful of my budget and had many options available. I worked with Whitney, who immediately made me feel welcome and helped me select dresses that were what I wanted and were flattering. I LOVE my dress and loved working with Whitney as well! I highly recommend Tie the Knot for any brides, especially those on a budget!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Hi Abigail,
    Congratulations on finding your dress! I'm thrilled you had a great experience here and enjoyed your time with Whitney. Thank you so much for the great review - we appreciate it!

Shannon B · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Bought my dress with Whitney!

Whitney was amazing! Found all the dresses I wanted to try on prior to my arrival. Was patient with my guests- with COVID precautions only 2 could come in at a time, so they took turns! Her personality is wonderful, felt like we were friends- we clicked! Highly recommend her and this store!!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Hi Shannon,
    Thank you for the review - I'll be sure to share it with Whitney! I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and you could share your experience with friends and family. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives.

Carrie · Getting married on 05/21/2021

Very skilled

Tie the Knot was the 4th shop I had been to. I knew the style and must haves I wanted for my dress. I tried on about 6 dresses and held off on the rest the gals that came with helped pick out since they were out of my price range. I asked Michelle who was helping me if she minded going to see if she could find any in my price range with my must haves. She came back with a dress and when I put it on I knew it was the one! I highly recommend Tie the Knot. They listen to what you like, don't like, and will help you stay within your budget.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Hi Carrie,
    Congratulations on finding your dream wedding dress! I'm so happy you found the perfect dress here and enjoyed your appointment with Michelle. Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate it.
  • Miranda

Miranda Kohl · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Amazing experience, amazing dress.

Melissa was SO helpful in finding my dream dress. So nice, patient, and respectful. Can’t thank you enough! They have an endless amount of dresses for all types of styles. I’d highly recommend looking here for your wedding dress!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Hi Miranda,
    Congratulations on finding your dream dress! We're so happy for you! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Melissa. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives. Thank you for the review - we appreciate it!

Danielle Anderla · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Buying a dress with ease during a pandemic

I reached out to tie the knot to help me find my dream dress! They have such an awesome way of having you be able to pick dresses out to try on and they are ready once you and your bridal group goes to try on! Whitney was amazing to work with from the beginning! She listened to my concerns and ended up finding the dress of my dreams that I cannot wait to wear on my wedding day! Even though times are strange and challenging at the moment, they worked with our group and explained how we can still have everyone be there to help me decide! Masks and all, and it was still one of the best experiences I’ve had while finding the one!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Tourville · Getting married on 04/10/2021

The perfect dress shopping experience!

I had originally found my dress at another bridal shop before going to tie the knot and when I couldn't find something that I loved more since i had already found MY dress I was over joyed that they were able to order my dress! I knew that I would rather order my dress through Tie the Knot over any other bridal shop since they were so amazing and fun to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Hi Sarah,
    Congratulations on finding your dream dress! I'm thrilled we are able to order the dress for you. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives!
    Brenda and Kara
  • Sydney

Sydney Herman · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Fun and easy to work with!

Ashley made everything fun and made me feel so comfortable!

Hi Sydney,
    I'm thrilled you found your wedding dress here and enjoyed your appointment with Ashley. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.
  • Elissa

Elissa Tassoul · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Amazing staff and selection

So glad I was able to go here to find the perfect dress for my wedding. Ashley was super patient and helpful while trying on multiple dresses and the selection they have made finding the perfect dress possible!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Hi Elissa,
    I'm thrilled you found the perfect dress at Tie the Knot and enjoyed your appointment with Ashley. We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives. Thank you so much for the review - we appreciate it!
  • Courtney

Courtney Ingraham · Getting married on 02/13/2021

The staff is amazing!

I had such a great experience finding my dress at Tie the Knot! I was not expecting to find my dress, but Melissa was so helpful and understood what I was looking for. She was so nice when I explained my situation of having ankle surgery 3 months ago and being unable to not put pressure on my ankle for 2 months during quarantine made it very hard to not put on weight. She made me feel so good about myself and gave me the extra time I needed which was very nice. Thank you Melissa and Tie the Knot for helping me find my dress! It is definitely what I have been dreaming of!

Sent on 05/30/2020

Hi Courtney,
    You're so welcome, Courtney! I'm thrilled you found the wedding dress of your dreams and enjoyed your time with Melissa. We hope your ankle continues to heal so your walk down the aisle is perfect. Thank you for the awesome review - we appreciate it!!

Haley Kamps · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Found my dress!

Whitney was amazing!! She helped me find the perfect dress and made it super fun!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Hi Haley,
    Congratulations on finding the perfect wedding dress! I'm thrilled you found your dress here and enjoyed your appointment with Whitney. We look forward to seeing you again the in months leading up to your wedding.
  • Corrina

Corrina Dart · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Thank you!

Tie the Knot completely exceeded my expectations. Tess was phenomenal and knew EXACTLY what I was looking for! Could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Hi Corrina,
    Thank you for the great review - we appreciate it! I'm thrilled you had a great experience with Tess and found the perfect dress! We're excited for you!
  • Brittney

Brittney Hendricks · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Wonderful!

I came here after a terrible appointment that morning. I told my consultant, Renee, about the terrible time I had. She did everything in her power to make sure I had a wonderful experience. I had pictures of what I had in mind and she understood completely what I was looking for. I went in bummed about my previous appointment and left with the most perfect dress (which happened to be half of my original budget!) Normally I don’t write reviews but her effort to make my day magical deserves recognition!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Hi Brittney,
    We're thrilled you found your dress at Tie the Knot and we really appreciate the review. I'm so glad we were able to turn your day around. We look forward to seeing you again when you're dress arrives!