Branchville, Branchville, NJ 07826 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About One Soul's Journey - Branchville

One Soul’s Journey is a wedding officiant in Branchville, New Jersey. Reverend Suzanne Crouch is an experienced officiant serving the tri-state area, and is also available for travel. She offers custom-created ceremonies to suit the values, beliefs, and traditions of each couple together. One Soul’s Journey will be sure to honor the bond and love that each couple has.

One Soul’s Journey can provide officiant services to civil unions, non-religious, interfaith, and single religion ceremonies, as well as for vow renewals. Reverend Suzanne is a licensed officiant who is able to do ceremonies for almost any religious affiliation. Whether you need counseling or customized vows, you will get the perfect marriage experience with One Soul’s Journey.

Follow One Soul's Journey - Branchville on

One Soul's Journey - Branchville 6
One Soul's Journey - Branchville 7
  • Jodi

Jodi Zimmerman · Married on 08/04/2019

Rev Suzanne personalized our dream wedding

First let me start by saying how much I love Rev Suzanne. She took out time to get to personally connect with myself and my husband and through telephone, email, text and in person. This is how she learns about the couple and can write your love story through her eyes and share it with your guests. I was married before and being Catholic it was important for me to incorporate my beliefs into the ceremony. Rev Suzanne obliged being an interfaith minister. It wasn't "overkill" for non-Catholics but still satisfied my heart because a divorce would not allow me to marry again inside the church. She made suggestions how to include my two stepchildren in the ceremony and we had children's vows at end to make them feel important and part of our commitment as a family, not just as a couple. Suzanne is so dependable, committed and believes in what she does. We clicked over the phone but when we met in person it felt like I have known her my whole life. I give my highest recommendation for her to marry any couple considering her. You will be blessed by her being your minister.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    One Soul's Journey - Branchville 8
    One Soul's Journey - Branchville 9
    One Soul's Journey - Branchville 10
    One Soul's Journey - Branchville 11
    One Soul's Journey - Branchville 12

Marina Dijkstra · Married on 06/30/2019

Our Wedding

Rev. Suzanne Crouch was warm and friendly from the very 1st conversation. She kept in touch with us throughout the whole journey, and guided us in choosing the right words for our wedding celebration. We felt so comfortable with her at our ceremony and our friends and family said how wonderful she was. We are so grateful for finding her, and ee would highly recommend her without any hesitations!

Sent on 07/01/2019

One Soul's Journey - Branchville FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY, PA