One Soul's Journey - Branchville Reviews

12 | Branchville, NJ

12 Reviews for One Soul's Journey - Branchville

Krista · Married on 09/22/2019

Excellent wedding officiant

Rev. Suzanne was nothing short of perfect. From the first meeting with her, she made us feel comfortable and accommodating. She was always quick to respond to my emails, and helped us in any way she could. Rev. Suzanne was very professional and our wedding ceremony couldn’t of went any better!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Zimmerman · Married on 08/04/2019

Rev Suzanne personalized our dream wedding

First let me start by saying how much I love Rev Suzanne. She took out time to get to personally connect with myself and my husband and through telephone, email, text and in person. This is how she learns about the couple and can write your love story through her eyes and share it with your guests. I was married before and being Catholic it was important for me to incorporate my beliefs into the ceremony. Rev Suzanne obliged being an interfaith minister. It wasn't "overkill" for non-Catholics but still satisfied my heart because a divorce would not allow me to marry again inside the church. She made suggestions how to include my two stepchildren in the ceremony and we had children's vows at end to make them feel important and part of our commitment as a family, not just as a couple. Suzanne is so dependable, committed and believes in what she does. We clicked over the phone but when we met in person it felt like I have known her my whole life. I give my highest recommendation for her to marry any couple considering her. You will be blessed by her being your minister.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Marina Dijkstra · Married on 06/30/2019

Our Wedding

Rev. Suzanne Crouch was warm and friendly from the very 1st conversation. She kept in touch with us throughout the whole journey, and guided us in choosing the right words for our wedding celebration. We felt so comfortable with her at our ceremony and our friends and family said how wonderful she was. We are so grateful for finding her, and ee would highly recommend her without any hesitations!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Volz · Married on 05/17/2019

My perfect wedding

Rev. Suzanne officiating my wedding this past May, was one of the BEST wedding decisions I had the pleasure of making. She ensures that the ceremony is exactly what the couple wants, and listens intently to her clients wants and needs. The couple is her top priority, and she makes that inherently known. Rev Suzanne is NOT someone who will get up there and forget the names of the bride and/or groom. Her attention to detail is meticulous and properly telling the couples story of their love and journey is of the utmost importance to her.

She is extremely personable, flexible, and client centered/focused. She tailors each ceremony to the couple she’s marrying, and effortlessly incorporates special moments, acquired through simply talking with her or through or carefully thought out questionnaire, into the ceremony.
    From the moment we booked her as our officiant, she consistently communicated with myself and my (now) husband. And every draft she creates, she sends it to the couple for reviewal and to address anything in it that needs to be altered so that it is PERFECT come wedding day.

Suzanne has an uncanny ability to make you feel like family; her calm and warm demeanor will immediately put you at ease, and her wonderfully amazing sense of humor contributes in creating a beautiful balance of sentiment, laughs, love, and tears.

Suzanne, Kyle and I cant thank you enough for playing such an important role in our very special day. I feel truly blessed to have had you stand up there with us and to be the person who retold our love story to our families and friends. It will forever be one of my fondest and most cherished memories.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible Wedding Officiant

Reverend Suzanne Crouch was AMAZING. My new husband Vinny and I were married at Grand Cascades at Crystal Springs Resort on April 20th, 2019. Throughout the planning process she was responsive, caring and even wiling to perform our wedding ceremony the day before Easter!!! She took care of all of the filing and even kept a copy of our wedding vows, just in case we forgot them.
    The moment she sent over our ceremony outline, I knew the crowd would be filled with tears. She made sure to mix religion, our love story, some jokes and even in the moment humor from the crazy wind we had during our ceremony. I would hire her over and over again if I could. Thank you Rev. Crouch for making our wedding ceremony so special and truly one of a kind. We were honored to have you officiate our ceremony and thank you for answering ALL of my crazy bride questions :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

Maureen Mahoney · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding Ceremony

Reverend Crouch created the perfect wedding ceremony for us. We received wonderful comments from our guests on how beautiful the ceremony was. Suzanne was a pleasure to work with and was a big part in making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

We had quiet the bridal party, a bunch of joksters and Suzanne was fantastic. She was able to wrangle this rowdy bunch. Not to mention the words she spoke were perfect. We wanted short and sweet and we got exactly what we had hoped for. I cannot begin to thank you enough for making our day so perfect!!!! (also dealing with Matty :) )

Sent on 08/28/2018

Julie · Married on 07/14/2018

Reverend Crouch was wonderful. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony that was loving, fun and romantic. She had me in happy tears. Loved her.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Corie · Married on 03/17/2018

Rev. Crouch was wonderful!! She did an absolutely fantastic job at my wedding, which was an interfaith union. She was attentive, easy to work with, reliable, and most importantly did a beautiful job on our special day. She made our ceremony so special! I would recommend her to anyone seeking a perfect ceremony.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • W

William · Married on 11/23/2017

Suzanne, thank you so much for helping us create the perfect wedding ceremony. You took all our wishes and created a fantastic event. We not only enjoyed the custom design to our liking, we had numerous compliments on hosting such a beautiful ceremony. You were a pleasure to work with.
    WB & KJ

Sent on 11/24/2017

Corinne · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. Suzanne was a pleasure to work with. We spoke twice over the phone and met once in person. She was very open and understanding of what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony. She pulled specific readings based on the "feel" that we were going for so that we could review- we also provided her with some guidance and suggestions as well. She put together a great ceremony and was open to feedback and changes so that we could make sure it felt like our own. I would definitely book Rev. Suzanne- this was once piece of our wedding that we really did not need to worry about at all.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2016

Reverend Suzanne Crouch is by far the best! She did such an amazing job catering to us, my husbands mother wanted a more christian base and we preferred more contemporary and she put the two together to make the most amazing ceremony for us :) She was always keeping in contact with us and worked with us through a lot of the planning. It almost felt like we had known each other forever!

Sent on 10/16/2016

One Soul's Journey - Branchville's reply:

Michelle and David,
    You were a wonderful couple to officiate a wedding for. The love and commitment you have for each other will guide you through your marriage together! Thank You for such an opportunity to be of service to you and your family,
    Many blessings, Rev. Suzanne Crouch