One Soul's Journey - Branchville Reviews

8 Reviews for One Soul's Journey - Branchville

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible Wedding Officiant

Reverend Suzanne Crouch was AMAZING. My new husband Vinny and I were married at Grand Cascades at Crystal Springs Resort on April 20th, 2019. Throughout the planning process she was responsive, caring and even wiling to perform our wedding ceremony the day before Easter!!! She took care of all of the filing and even kept a copy of our wedding vows, just in case we forgot them.
    The moment she sent over our ceremony outline, I knew the crowd would be filled with tears. She made sure to mix religion, our love story, some jokes and even in the moment humor from the crazy wind we had during our ceremony. I would hire her over and over again if I could. Thank you Rev. Crouch for making our wedding ceremony so special and truly one of a kind. We were honored to have you officiate our ceremony and thank you for answering ALL of my crazy bride questions :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

Maureen Mahoney · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding Ceremony

Reverend Crouch created the perfect wedding ceremony for us. We received wonderful comments from our guests on how beautiful the ceremony was. Suzanne was a pleasure to work with and was a big part in making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Julie · Married on 07/14/2018

Reverend Crouch was wonderful. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony that was loving, fun and romantic. She had me in happy tears. Loved her.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Corie · Married on 03/17/2018

Rev. Crouch was wonderful!! She did an absolutely fantastic job at my wedding, which was an interfaith union. She was attentive, easy to work with, reliable, and most importantly did a beautiful job on our special day. She made our ceremony so special! I would recommend her to anyone seeking a perfect ceremony.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • W

William · Married on 11/23/2017

Suzanne, thank you so much for helping us create the perfect wedding ceremony. You took all our wishes and created a fantastic event. We not only enjoyed the custom design to our liking, we had numerous compliments on hosting such a beautiful ceremony. You were a pleasure to work with.
    WB & KJ

Sent on 11/24/2017

Corinne · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. Suzanne was a pleasure to work with. We spoke twice over the phone and met once in person. She was very open and understanding of what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony. She pulled specific readings based on the "feel" that we were going for so that we could review- we also provided her with some guidance and suggestions as well. She put together a great ceremony and was open to feedback and changes so that we could make sure it felt like our own. I would definitely book Rev. Suzanne- this was once piece of our wedding that we really did not need to worry about at all.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2016

Reverend Suzanne Crouch is by far the best! She did such an amazing job catering to us, my husbands mother wanted a more christian base and we preferred more contemporary and she put the two together to make the most amazing ceremony for us :) She was always keeping in contact with us and worked with us through a lot of the planning. It almost felt like we had known each other forever!

Sent on 10/16/2016

One Soul's Journey - Branchville's reply:

Michelle and David,
    You were a wonderful couple to officiate a wedding for. The love and commitment you have for each other will guide you through your marriage together! Thank You for such an opportunity to be of service to you and your family,
    Many blessings, Rev. Suzanne Crouch