5 Reviews for One Soul's Journey

5 One Soul's Journey Reviews

Rev. Crouch was wonderful!! She did an absolutely fantastic job at my wedding, which was an interfaith union. She was attentive, easy to work with, reliable, and most importantly did a beautiful job on our special day. She made our ceremony so special! I would recommend her to anyone seeking a perfect ceremony.

Profile Picture Corie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Suzanne, thank you so much for helping us create the perfect wedding ceremony. You took all our wishes and created a fantastic event. We not only enjoyed the custom design to our liking, we had numerous compliments on hosting such a beautiful ceremony. You were a pleasure to work with.
WB & KJ

Profile Picture William, 11/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Suzanne was a pleasure to work with. We spoke twice over the phone and met once in person. She was very open and understanding of what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony. She pulled specific readings based on the "feel" that we were going for so that we could review- we also provided her with some guidance and suggestions as well. She put together a great ceremony and was open to feedback and changes so that we could make sure it felt like our own. I would definitely book Rev. Suzanne- this was once piece of our wedding that we really did not need to worry about at all.

Profile Picture Corinne, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Suzanne Crouch is by far the best! She did such an amazing job catering to us, my husbands mother wanted a more christian base and we preferred more contemporary and she put the two together to make the most amazing ceremony for us :) She was always keeping in contact with us and worked with us through a lot of the planning. It almost felt like we had known each other forever!

View Vendor Response