Reseda, CA 91335 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 1

About On Bended Knee Films

We are a video production company, specializing in cinematic wedding and event videos, based in Southern California, but providing service all over the world.

Jeremy Dayton, Owner and Head Videographer, is a filmmaker as well, so every wedding is a chance to make another short film, with a built in audience, YOU. There is no greater reward than capturing all of the emotion and joy from your Wedding Day, and bringing it back to life, with a musical soundtrack, highlighting the best moments, in a cinematic recreation made for video.

Each couple we are honored enough to be chosen by, is made to feel like family, and treated as such.

We spend countless hours going through ALL of your Wedding Day footage, picking out the greatest moments, the most touching speeches, and putting them all together in a way that we hope brings the same tears of happiness and joy you felt the time you first experienced it all.

Filming your wedding day is a joy and a pleasure. The work doesn't start until we start editing, and even that is pretty fun. :)

Follow On Bended Knee Films on

screen shot 2012 11 29 at 2 11 05 pm

• Videos 9

18 Reviews for On Bended Knee Films

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Everyone in my inner circle kept telling me that we didn't need a wedding video, that it was a waste of money. I'm so glad that I didn't listen! This company is so professional and is incredible at what they do. Now those same people, after seeing our video, have said how amazing and worth the money it was.

Sent on 10/19/2016

LESLIE · Married on 07/17/2015

Working with Jeremy has been great! Our initial meeting was great, he showed us a lot of his work and we were very pleased. Whenever we contacted Jeremy, he was very prompt in getting back to us. The day of the wedding, he was at the venue on time and ready to go. Jeremy and his assistant went far and beyond to make sure they got all the details of the day. Jeremy is a tall guy and honestly he was never in the way, I don't remember noticing him at any point. But I do know he got everything, because the next day he had some snap shoots ready for us, the very next day! & Two weeks after the wedding, he had a mini trailer ready for us!! I can't wait to receive the final product!

Sent on 08/06/2015

After searching through a ton of wedding video vendors, Bended Knee Films was on our short list of videographers that we wanted to meet with who had great sample videos and was in our price range. Jeremy was the first videographer we visited and the last. He runs his business at home, is very straight forward, understood what kind of video we wanted, always responded to emails in a timely manner and was flexible with the packages he had to offer. On the wedding day, Jeremy and his assistants were fun to work with during individual shots and not distracting when we were celebrating. We were indecisive about what songs to use in the videos so we left it up to Jeremy, but our short video and wedding videos ended up being perfect. My mom said she was very impressed with the videos as well. We could tell a lot of hard work and thought was put into our wedding and videos

Sent on 05/19/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

On Bended Knee Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Silver Gecko Photography & Design
    Silver Gecko Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Jeremy is fantastic! Photographers and videographers are always competing for the best shot, but he is easy to work with and the final result is amazing! When we have worked together, communication has been great and we looking out for each other so that we can both better serve our client. I recommend On Bended Knee Films to all my clients looking for a videographer.

• Karen Leah Photography
    Karen Leah Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeremy is the first videographer I recommend to any couple. He has a fantastic eye, is great at getting people to open up during interviews and always seems to be everywhere at weddings. The final products I�ve seen him deliver to clients are fabulous. Brides I recommend him to always seem so happy with him�My confidence in his work is so high that I tried to hire him for my own wedding this year (he was, sadly, already booked).

• Reseda, 91335 See on map