Olivia Richards Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Olivia Richards Photography

Bay area wedding photographer with a love for happy couples, beautiful locations, and golden light

I am a wedding photographer based in the San Francisco bay area with a love for happy couples, beautiful locations, and golden light! I have been photographing weddings for the past 6 years, turning my passion and creative outlet into a very fun and amazing job. I love getting to meet so many new people each year and having the privilege to photograph them and their loved ones. My favorite weddings are those that are unique and intimate, filled with special details and personal touches that truly make the entire day perfect. I am currently booking weddings and engagement session for 2017, so please get in touch if you are interested in working together!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

A million stars for Olivia!

From looking at her past work, she was an obvious choice and became the first vendor that my fiance and I booked for our wedding in May 2017. From the initial booking process, to viewing the venue together, to the actual day of the wedding and even after, Olivia always went above and beyond. She also helped me with finding other vendors, the day-of timeline, and any other questions I had during the planning process.

The day of the wedding, she made us both feel so comfortable. She directed us during our portrait shots, but also let us be natural in our interactions which made for great candid shots. She was also very professional and patient with our families when we were taking formal photos as they were taking a bit longer than expected due to others getting in the way of the shot.

Now to the most important thing: the photos! We got sneak peeks shortly after the wedding and the full album about 3 weeks after the big day which is a quick turnaround in my opinion. My husband and I both LOVE the photos and were oohing and aahing them for hours! She is truly talented in being able to capture beautiful light and raw emotion.

One thing that makes her stand out (other than her beautiful photos) is her gratefulness in being a part of our big day. After signing the contract, she thanked us for choosing her with a box of goodies and then thanked us after the wedding with a box of printed photos. She is truly worth every single penny and then some.

We are so excited about these photos and are already dreaming of having her shoot our anniversaries and future family photos. Book her--you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I can be camera shy and Olivia was able to give us different ideas of poses that looked natural and comfortable. She did a great job capturing our personalities through the engagement shoot and by the end felt like a friend we had known for a while.
In the months leading up to the wedding, Olivia responded promptly to all emails and was willing to meet up for coffee to go over the ideas I had regarding our wedding day. The day of our wedding she was punctual and ready to start shooting the moment she showed up to the bridal suite. It was awesome to have a second shooter, Brandon to capture different angles of the wedding ceremony and dances. Olivia and Brandon worked very well as a team. Our wedding guest felt like they were able to dance and have fun and barely even noticed our photographers’ presence. Oliva was able to capture all the emotions of our wedding day which is amazing. Looking thru our wedding pictures for the first time was like re-living our wedding day. To top it off, she sent us a thank you card and printed about one hundred pictures for us to see before she finalized our professional wedding album. I loved working with Olivia and would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

We really enjoyed having Olivia as our wedding photographer. Her photos are crisp, airy, and beyond beautiful! Her capture of light is simply stunning. We loved the way our photos turned out from our engagement session and wedding day. Olivia was always so responsive, easy to communicate with, and so nice to be around. We are very thankful for all of her hard and excellent work and would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Chaoyi, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Olivia Richards Photography Pricing