Olivia Marshall Photography.

Redwood City, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I’m a photographer, California native, wife to my high school sweetheart Brandon, and lover of film, flowers, and coffee. After discovering my love for photography at a very young age, I’ve spent the past eleven years documenting the sweetest people, the most beautiful weddings, and all the special moments in between. Photography has always been such a huge part of my life and I’m so honored that I get to use it to bring happiness and a little golden light to my clients lives.

Our work has been featured on Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes and more.

To see more work, details, and to get in touch please visit www.oliviamarshall.com

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Charissa H. Getting married on 07/06/2022

Engagement shoot!

We hired Olivia for our engagement shoot and she did such an amazing job! From the start it was clear that she came early and found the perfect spots to take pictures. She was great at directing us (we are both super awkward) and in the process we had so much fun. I would definitely recommend hiring Olivia for your day or any type of photoshoot.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay K. Married on 11/06/2021

Best decision we made!

Booking a photographer for our wedding was one of the most important and stressful decisions in the planning process. Well, it was stressful until we found Olivia. We feel in love with her aesthetic right away. After looking at a full gallery, we knew she was the one we wanted to photograph our wedding instantly. It was very apparent that she had an amazing aesthetic eye and a perfect documentary style that truly captured the feelings and emotions of such a special day.

Working with Olivia from start to finish was nothing less than a dream. Not only did we get an amazingly talented photographer, but she was professional, kind, prompt to respond to any questions, and always there to give guidance. On the big day, we had no problem putting all our trust in her to call the shots, and we are so happy we did. We just got our wedding gallery back and are in awe! Every picture in absolutely stunning.

The only issue you will run into when booking Olivia is trying to decide which photos to frame, because every picture is frame worthy. I recommend you do as I will, and just lean into making wallpaper out of all of the photos… there really is no other option! In summary, we can’t say enough kind things about Olivia. She is amazing, and you should book her immediately for any of your photography needs.
  • Mandy
    Mandy H. Married on 09/26/2021

Just Perfection

I knew I wanted Olivia to photograph my wedding before I even got engaged. I had seen Olivia's work on Instagram and showed my (then) boyfriend pictures and said "one day, when we get married - this is the photographer we need." Lucky for me, he took note and ended up hiring Olivia to photograph his proposal to me in the Allied Arts Guild! We booked Olivia to photograph our wedding in Santa Barbara in October 2020, but then along came COVID... We ended up moving our wedding to September 2021 in Texas, and Olivia was so kind and flexible along every step of the way. Olivia and Brandon (her husband and second shooter) finally got to photograph our wedding on September 26 and everything went perfectly. We ended up a bit behind schedule for hair/make-up, but she never made us feel rushed and was able to get all of the pictures we wanted done efficiently and beautifully before the ceremony. She delivered a gallery of 30+ sneak peak photos a few days later while we were on our honeymoon and we were blown away with every one of them! Olivia is an amazing photographer and the biggest sweetheart. We haven't seen our full gallery yet, but we're positive that they will be INCREDIBLE. You will not regret booking her to photograph her for whatever you need!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Hana Bloom Floral Design Hana Bloom Floral Design Wedding Florists

I have worked with Olivia on at least 3 projects. Each time I work with her, she surprises me with her excellent talent and superior photography skills. All of the projects we've worked on were successfully published. With Olivia's excellent work ethics, great talent, and also for being a wonderful human being, it is a pleasure working with her!

Redwood City Redwood City, CA, 94061
Location of (Olivia Marshall Photography.)

Olivia Marshall Photography. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Olivia Marshall Photography. include in the starting price?

Olivia Marshall Photography. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Olivia Marshall Photography. include in their most popular wedding package?

Olivia Marshall Photography. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Olivia Marshall Photography. offer?

Olivia Marshall Photography. offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Olivia Marshall Photography. offer?

Olivia Marshall Photography. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Olivia Marshall Photography. offer for wedding events?

Olivia Marshall Photography. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Olivia Marshall Photography. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Olivia Marshall Photography. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding