Oakland, Oakland, CA 94611 Map · Phone number

About Spreading Lovely

Spreading Lovely is a professional wedding planner based in Oakland, California. This wedding planner understands the value in getting to enjoy your own event and it is hard to do that if you are focused on perfectly executing all the tiny details. Spreading Lovely will plan and execute all those details on your behalf so you can focus on celebrating with your friends and family.

Spreading Lovely offers a variety of wedding planning services and packages for couples to choose from. This wedding planner will collaborate closely with you so that your personal style and personality will shine through your ceremony and reception. Additionally, Spreading Lovely offers their services for full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Additional services offered by Spreading Lovely include the following:

• Budget analysis

Plate
daniellepoffphoto 114

2 Reviews for Spreading Lovely

Shawdi · Married on 07/28/2018

You can stop all the endless Yelp/Instagram/WeddingWire stalking now and HIRE MORGAN! It will be the best decision you make in your entire wedding planning process. As someone who has planned events professionally for the past 10 years, I can say with some authority that Morgan is the best in the business. Not only was she on top of all the logistics, but she truly cared about us and our event.

As soon as we hired Morgan she immediately she set us up with tools and resources to make planning feel less like a black hole of decision making, and more like something we could actually tackle task by task. While we had technically hired her for "Month Of" these tools and resources were immediately making our lives so much easier, nearly a year out.

Throughout the entire process, Morgan was unflappable. No matter what changes or issues we had with our own decisions or other vendors, she was calm and ready to help. When an unexpected work project completely consumed my life, a quick call to Morgan meant that she would take on way beyond her "Month Of" coordination and I could breathe easy. Not only is she on top of the production and logistics, she's got impeccable taste. If you're overwhelmed by choices and options and your own opinions, you can lean on Morgan and she will always lead you in the right direction.

The month of our wedding, she was in constant communication with us, and we were never left wondering if a detail had been caught or a vendor had been communicated to. She took on EVERYTHING. I honestly can't imagine that month lead up without her support and guidance.

The weekend of the wedding, Morgan was a dream. She has exactly the kind of energy you want on your wedding day. She was incredibly organized, totally on top of EVERY detail, but also so joyful and energetic and genuinely excited for us.

I can't recommend Morgan enough!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Margot · Married on 07/01/2017

Where do I begin? Morgan is incredibly talented, sweet, patient, helpful, creative, and amazing. She made my wedding a breeze! She planned everything, made it all happen. It truly felt like all I had to do was show up and enjoy myself. She has curated a crew of incredible vendors that work with her that are incredibly talented and truly the best in the business. She is incredibly quick to respond, help, and comfort in every phase of the planning. When I first started looking for a wedding planner, I had hoped to find someone a little bit cheaper than Morgan's fee, but I got a BARGAIN with Morgan. She truly goes above and beyond and charges a fair and reasonable rate for all of her services. Working with her was a treat. The only complaint I have about Morgan is that I only plan on getting married once, so I have no reason to hire her again!

Sent on 09/11/2017