Concord, CA 94526 Map · Phone number

About Tumbleweed Floral Design

I have always known that design would play a significant role in my life, but was never certain where that passion would take me. Some of my fondest childhood memories are watching my mother arranging gardenias, lilac and garden roses from our backyard that my father spent much of his free-time tending to. I was a curious little girl that picked daisies and made flower crowns during soccer games. I have also always dreamed of meeting my soulmate and getting married; a hopeless romantic by default. Which is why ultimately ending up in the wedding industry makes so much sense to me when looking back. Nothing brings me more joy than getting to be apart of a couples important first day as partners on their next chapter. I’d be entirely fooling myself if I didn’t admit that I’ve cried at just about every wedding I’ve ever been apart of. Love is my passion and flowers are my medium.

After graduating with a Visual Design degree from FIT in New York City, I moved back to the Bay Area and decided to continue to pursue my passion for florals and romance. Now six full wedding seasons in, I can call myself an artisan floral designer known for wild, raw and natural arrangements. Our aesthetic incorporates rare and unique ingredients; from wild fruits and vines, unique, fragrant, antique roses and other premium blooms. I truly believe beautiful lush flowers are what make a party, a wedding!

When I’m not at the SF Flower Mart or exploring with my #twsidekick, Oscar, you can probably find me galavanting around art museums, reading tarot cards, traveling with my friends and family, trying a new restaurant, hunting for vinyl or decorating a new corner of my home.

My team and I want to make your wedding floral experience carefree and seamlessly beautiful. Lets have fun, laugh a lot and create magic together. I have a feeling we are going to be BFF’s and I cant wait to meet you!

Follow Tumbleweed Floral Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• Picked Blooms
  • Nurture State
  • The Wild Fleur Co.
  • wedding and event florals by litsa
4236372006368444416 o 51 789394
4236372006368444416 o 51 789394

43 Reviews for Tumbleweed Floral Design

Vanessa · Married on 09/28/2019

Best in the business!

Kaylia was an absolute dream to work with. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is so kind and makes every step of the process easy and fun. I am still in awe of the beauty she created for our big day, and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone I know with 100% confidence. Thank you, Kaylia, for making all my floral dreams come true!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Sue M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

Kaylia is an amazing floral designer. She understood my daughter’s wedding vision perfectly. I would absolutely use Kaylia for my next function

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning florals

Kaylia did an amazing job with floral design for our wedding. She was professional, easy to work with, and made the process fun! Her vision and creativity added so much beauty to our day. Thank you, Kaylia!

Sent on 09/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tumbleweed Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 180
    $ 250
    $ 6000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Carly Jean Photography Wedding Photographers

You cannot beat Tumbleweed Floral Truck! From Kaylia's super fun & sweet personality to her incredible professionalism & attention to detail, I am always a million percent excited to see what she creates! She has a distinct style & truly cares about making her clients' visions come to life, all while keeping everything trendy & classically gorgeous!

• Ardenwood Historic Farm Historic Weddings

We LOVE working with the ladies at Tumbleweed Floral Truck! The florals they produced for a recent Ardenwood wedding were gorgeous, creative, colorful, and simply stunning in our space. We highly recommend Tumbleweed for all your floral needs!

• Concord, CA, 94526 See on map
    Location of (Tumbleweed Floral Design)