Napa, CA 94581 Map · Phone number

About Kristine Herman Photography

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! My name is Kristine Herman and I am a wedding photographer who is based in Northern California. I am lucky to have found my passion with photography and want to photograph you and share your story! I want to capture the moment's with your loved ones that will last forever because I know that your story is worth telling. Let's get together and make that happen! Some people craft their stories with their words or music. I do so with photographs.

Follow Kristine Herman Photography on

Kristine Herman Photography 2
Kristine Herman Photography 3
Kristine Herman Photography 4

Marysia · Married on 10/11/2018

We hired Kristine for our wedding, and just received our engagement pictures back. To say that we are happy with the results would be an understatement. We are thrilled! She made us look amazing! Kristine has a very sweet nature and made us feel so comfortable, and that really came through in the photos. We took our pictures at Redwood Regional Park, which is a huge place. She went to the location early to find the perfect places in terms of light, and views, which was awesome! She found the most incredible spots. Before I worked with her, I was stressed about every element of the wedding venue, constantly wondering where we would take getting ready pictures, pictures with family, etc. I'm not anymore, because I know Kristine's professional/artistic eye will find the perfect spots! We spent a lot of time researching photographers and going through portfolios, and we are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Tiffany C · Married on 10/06/2018

Went above and beyond!

The only thing that made our amazing day more perfect was having the beautiful photographs afterward! Kristine was a total professional - easy to work with and made everything flow seamlessly. She has a great sense of what moments are important to capture and caught lots of other little moments I didn't even know about until seeing the photos afterward. In addition to her fantastic personality, three additional things stand out: 1. Toward the end of the night when she was headed home, I asked her to stay an extra 30 minutes even though it was more than we had contracted for. She immediately said yes without hesitation - and captured some AWESOME pictures at the end that I'm so grateful for! 2. I asked her for a photo the next day to have one great one to post and she turned it around immediately for us. 3. She managed to complete selection and editing of ALL the photos a month after our wedding... even though SHE had gotten married during that same month!! I can't believe she was able to produce so many pictures that quickly with so much going on in her life. THANK YOU KRISTINE!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Alice · Married on 09/23/2018

Stunning cinematic photos to treasure for a lifetime!

Kristine is an absolutely PHENOMENAL photographer. We didn’t hire Kristine for our wedding photographer but we decided to get our engagement photos taken by her (super last minute, 2 months before our wedding date) and it was one of the best decision we’ve ever made.

Before our engagement photo session, Kristine and I communicated mostly over email. She was very prompt with responses and really accommodating with our requests to take photos at two locations completely across town. I was very nervous about our photos session because we’ve never worked with a professional photographer before. Kristine was super nice in person and made us comfortable despite meeting for the first time.

We went out to SF Pier 7 and Sutro Baths to take photos during sunset hours. It was unbelievably windy that day and I was completely caught-guard with my hair flying every which way. Kristine handled everything like a champ and I cannot believe how the photos turned out despite the weather challenges. It goes to show how amazing of a photographer she truly is - being able to capture amazing stills between strong gusts of coastal winds. She also stayed out with us for a really long time on the windy beach just so we can get the perfect shots by the ocean.

Our photos were absolutely stunning and so very cinematic - we were absolutely speechless when we saw the results. She is a master of light and all of our engagement photos have the most romantic ethereal glow. My favorite pictures were definitely the candid shot that she took of us laughing and walking together. It really captured the essence of how happy we were together. I also loved the artistic photos that she took for us as well. We made the photos into canvas prints and a guest book for our wedding and received so many compliments!

Thank you Kristine for capturing all these amazing moment and for coming out with us to the windiest part of California! We love these photos so so much and would absolutely love to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Kristine Herman Photography 5
    Kristine Herman Photography 6
    Kristine Herman Photography 7

Kristine Herman Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Tumbleweed Floral Truck
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck Wedding Florists

Kristine is a true photography wizard! Her natural light film photos capture the finest of details perfectly. I just adore working with her, and her photos of my florals have been amazing for my portfolio. Not only are her photos beautiful and timeless, but she is professional and timely! Highly recommend Kristine for your wedding photographer!