Napa, CA 94581 Map · Phone number

About Kristine Herman Photography

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! My name is Kristine Herman and I am a wedding photographer who is based in Northern California. I am lucky to have found my passion with photography and want to photograph you and share your story! I want to capture the moment's with your loved ones that will last forever because I know that your story is worth telling. Let's get together and make that happen! Some people craft their stories with their words or music. I do so with photographs.

Follow Kristine Herman Photography on

Kristine Herman Photography 6
Kristine Herman Photography 7

Katie S · Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you Kristine!!!

Kristine shot our wedding on 5/11/2019, and hiring her was one of the best decisions that we made for our big day!! First of all, her pictures are gorgeous, I am still completely blown away by how amazing they turned out! But beyond just her pictures, she is an incredibly kind and easy going person, and it was so nice to have that presence on our wedding day. She did a great job of asking all of the right questions leading up to the wedding so that we were prepared to get everything done as timely as possible (like the family photos). I also highly recommend doing an engagement shoot with her to get to know her and how she takes pictures!! She drove all of the way to Tahoe to take our stunning pictures, and helped with all of the steps along the way, even giving outfit advice when I couldn’t decide what to wear. She did a great job of directing us with posing, and it was nice to get a feel for that during the engagement pictures. I was worried I would look and feel awkward, but a couple of minutes in we felt so comfortable and had a blast! And the end result pictures just have so much personality, and look natural and organic. Kristine did an absolutely fantastic job, I would hire her again in a heartbeat for any future photo needs that we may have! Thank you Kristine for capturing our day so perfectly!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Kristine Herman Photography 8
    Kristine Herman Photography 9
    Kristine Herman Photography 10

Marysia · Married on 10/11/2018

We hired Kristine for our wedding, and just received our engagement pictures back. To say that we are happy with the results would be an understatement. We are thrilled! She made us look amazing! Kristine has a very sweet nature and made us feel so comfortable, and that really came through in the photos. We took our pictures at Redwood Regional Park, which is a huge place. She went to the location early to find the perfect places in terms of light, and views, which was awesome! She found the most incredible spots. Before I worked with her, I was stressed about every element of the wedding venue, constantly wondering where we would take getting ready pictures, pictures with family, etc. I'm not anymore, because I know Kristine's professional/artistic eye will find the perfect spots! We spent a lot of time researching photographers and going through portfolios, and we are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Tiffany C · Married on 10/06/2018

Went above and beyond!

The only thing that made our amazing day more perfect was having the beautiful photographs afterward! Kristine was a total professional - easy to work with and made everything flow seamlessly. She has a great sense of what moments are important to capture and caught lots of other little moments I didn't even know about until seeing the photos afterward. In addition to her fantastic personality, three additional things stand out: 1. Toward the end of the night when she was headed home, I asked her to stay an extra 30 minutes even though it was more than we had contracted for. She immediately said yes without hesitation - and captured some AWESOME pictures at the end that I'm so grateful for! 2. I asked her for a photo the next day to have one great one to post and she turned it around immediately for us. 3. She managed to complete selection and editing of ALL the photos a month after our wedding... even though SHE had gotten married during that same month!! I can't believe she was able to produce so many pictures that quickly with so much going on in her life. THANK YOU KRISTINE!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristine Herman Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Tumbleweed Floral Truck
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck Wedding Florists

Kristine is a true photography wizard! Her natural light film photos capture the finest of details perfectly. I just adore working with her, and her photos of my florals have been amazing for my portfolio. Not only are her photos beautiful and timeless, but she is professional and timely! Highly recommend Kristine for your wedding photographer!