Olive Hearts

Athens, GR View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Olive Hearts is a wedding planing agency based in Athens, offering unforgettable destination weddings & events all over Greece. Full service, personalized, creative concepts, for a stress free wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Maria Married on 07/11/2015
    Elegance, finesse and out of the box thinking!!! Stylish events, excellent service and guaranteed quality!!! We shared our dream and you made it happen... Thank you for making it easy...thank you for making it perfect and thank you for making it a memory we will always cherish...thank you for being the best we could ever choose...
    Alexandros Married on 07/11/2015
    It was a really great interacting with the Olive Hearts team. They were able to materialise our idea and give us a truly magical moment that we will always remember. Thank you for putting up with us :) and making it happen for us and our guests.
    Niki P. Married on 06/08/2019

Truly amazing

"Olive Hearts" -the team made our
    wedding fantasy a reality, assisted in the most professional manner to plan our dream day with exquisite taste, elegance and creative flair. You are truly talented at what you do and we feel so privileged, grateful and fortunate having had you to style our wedding along with being our advisor and moral compass. You created a seamless, lovely, and truly memorable event of the most precious day of our life. Thank you!

Team

Helena Strani
Helena Strani
Partner

Hello!

I am Helena, partner at Olive Heats.

I have always loved all sorts of events, especially those that reflects a unique personality of their own. I grow up in a typical Greek family, where every gathering is a fully organized social event, so I early learned that the success of any event depends on the balance of its ingredients. I started planning parties in high school, and soon I became my friends and relatives’ events planner, from graduation and birthday parties to weddings and anniversaries.

After my studies on Advertising and Communications, I worked for 20 years as a Director of Communications & PR in the tech industry. During those years, I planned and effectively coordinated many events, paying to each one of them -from the largest to the smallest- equal amounts of inspiration, attention to detail, and creativity.

Finally, I stepped down from what was a dream job to most of the people, to do what was a dream job for me, creating Olive Hearts with my best friend Sophie.My goal is simple: to deliver flawless, distinctive events that consist personalized experiences!

In my personal time, I volunteer for an NGO fighting food waist, I do crafts and yoga. I also travel to discover new destinations, new cultures, and new challenges.

9, AGION ANARGYRON STREET Athens, GR, 17564
+30 6937057146
694-827-1871

10:00 - 18:00 (Greek time)
Location of (Olive Hearts)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding