228 Old York Rd, Chesterfield, NJ 08515 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Old York Country Club at Chesterfield

The Old York Country Club at Chesterfield is a country club with a ballroom for couples’ weddings in the Southern New Jersey area. This classic country club, with a touch of rustic influence, offers a charming outdoor gazebo overlooking lakes and greens for a ceremony and a fairytale banquet hall for their reception. Couples will find this venue in Chesterfield, New Jersey, roughly 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Facilities and Capacity

This country club welcomes a maximum of 170 guests for a couple’s wedding. The ceremony can take place in the romantic white gazebo with its grey roof and its views of the rolling countryside. This includes lakes, trees, and the greens of the golf course. This gazebo is located at the far end of a patio paved in brick and stone, where guests can sit in white folding chairs to watch as couples begin their lives together. The patio is surrounded by scenic views but also by flower beds, trees, and bushes. This adds life and greenery to a couple’s wedding day. While guests enjoy a cocktail reception on the patio or in a smaller room of the clubhouse, couples can traverse the well-manicured golf course to take wedding portraits. They will find mature trees, a wooden bridge, and plenty of greenery. In the ballroom within the country club, they can reconvene with their guests for a magical night of dinner and dancing. This ballroom features high ceilings with a golden chandelier hanging down in the center of the room, to complement the golden wall sconces adding to the glowing ambiance. The row of French doors, with arched windows above them, let in plenty of natural light during the day.

At this venue, couples hosting all wedding-related events are welcome. Not only does this space accommodate ceremonies and receptions, it can also serve as the setting for bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The country club offers event items and rentals for couples, including chairs with chair covers, drapery, furniture, and tables. The club also offer all-inclusive packages, so that experienced staff can help take care of all the details of a couple’s wedding day. For couples who want to have more of a hand in their wedding process, the knowledgeable staff can still assist with event planning, setup, cleanup, and more. In-house bar and catering services provide couples with experts who know the venue well. Customized wedding cakes straight from the kitchen means less travel time for a delicate dessert. Guests especially will love the wireless Internet, onsite parking and valet parking, treating everyone like royalty on the wedding day.

Cuisine

Full bar service means a fully stocked bar with bartenders at the Old York Country Club at Chesterfield. These bartenders work an open, limited or cash bar for a couple’s wedding, pouring any selection of alcohol, ensuring that couples don’t need to provide outside alcohol for the event. Cuisine straight from the kitchen can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet

Old York Country Club at Chesterfield 5
  • Christiana

Christiana · Married on 10/05/2019

Stress-Free Magic!

Brides-to-be know how stressful the wedding planning process can be. From figuring out your quest count, to selecting the decor for your ceremony and reception — everything can be a whirlwind of stress. Luckily, I had Melanie and Hank to calm my anxious self and make sure I had the best day of life.

From day one, Melanie was there to answer every question we had (and there were a lot!) in a prompt and professional manner. She guided us through considerations we didn’t even think of and made sure our wedding vision was present throughout.

The “Don’t-Worry-I’ve-Got-This” hero Melanie showed even more of her magic fix-it skills the day of our wedding. When I accidentally stepped on my dress and got dirt on it while taking photos, she was right there to fix it with club soda and make it look like nothing ever happened! When one of my bridesmaids said they wouldn’t be coming the day of, she quickly fixed the lineup and made sure everything was ok, which allowed me to take a huge sigh of relief. When we ran out of champagne in the bridal suite, she was right there with another bottle. When my feet were killing me from wearing my very uncomfortable, but stylish, wedding shoes, she made sure my sneakers were under the sweetheart table for a quick swap so that the dancing wouldn’t stop. When my husband and I wanted a private moment of reflection after the ceremony (thus missing some of the cocktail hour), she quickly gave us a plate of all of our heure d'oeuvres and our signature drink so that we could enjoy some of the food together. Oh, and I can’t forget the massive amount of loops that needed to be tied for my bustle! She made sure every single (and I mean EVERY) detail was what I envisioned and quickly fixed anything that needed attention. Her and Hank’s team and professionalism helped me fully enjoy my day and have the most gorgeous wedding I could ever dream of.

Oh and did I mention the venue? From the gorgeous landscaping to the breath-taking ballroom and bridal suite — everything was magic and honestly we barely needed much decor because of it. I was bathed in gorgeous light in the bridal suite that allowed my photographer to capture some truly stunning photos. One of my favorite parts of the whole OYCC venue was the cocktail hour. The bistro lighting and unique bar really added a wonderful look to our wedding. A lot of our guests told me they thought the place was truly stunning. My husband and I thank everyone at OYCC that helped make our day unforgettable.

So if any bride is looking for all of the stress and anxiety of wedding planning to magically melt away, then look no further than OYCC. Truly extraordinary people.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Danielle Reilly · Married on 09/07/2019

They were amazing!

They did a fantastic job at making sure everything the day of was perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Old York Country Club at Chesterfield Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$13,022 - $16,075
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

Old York Country Club at Chesterfield FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    March

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Take a ride to the country and gorgeous grounds at Old York Country. The tented deck overlooking the greens was wonderful for an early June event. The ceremony over the bridge was beautiful and secluded. The staff was very helpful and the couple had a perfect day!

• Absolute Celebrations
    Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Our very own Fernando had breathtaking photos taken at this venue. I'm not kidding.. They're in his office! A gorgeous venue, definitely a must see. Such a pleasure working with Melanie to coordinate our events with her. She treats all clients with professionalism and is very personable. It shows in the staff/service. We've had a relationship with Melanie for almost 10 years. We are excited to continue working with you for the many years to come!

• Ambient DJs
    Ambient DJs Wedding DJs

The Old York Country Club is located in the quiet farm town of Chesterfield, NJ, and features beautiful golf course views and a rustic reception space. The front of the banquet room features brick and a historic fireplace. The management and service team is also top notch!

• 228 Old York Rd Chesterfield, New Jersey, 08515 See on map