228 Old York Rd, Chesterfield, NJ 08515 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Old York Country Club at Chesterfield

The Old York Country Club at Chesterfield is a country club with a ballroom for couples’ weddings in the Southern New Jersey area. This classic country club, with a touch of rustic influence, offers a charming outdoor gazebo overlooking lakes and greens for a ceremony and a fairytale banquet hall for their reception. Couples will find this venue in Chesterfield, New Jersey, roughly 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Facilities and Capacity

This country club welcomes a maximum of 170 guests for a couple’s wedding. The ceremony can take place in the romantic white gazebo with its grey roof and its views of the rolling countryside. This includes lakes, trees, and the greens of the golf course. This gazebo is located at the far end of a patio paved in brick and stone, where guests can sit in white folding chairs to watch as couples begin their lives together. The patio is surrounded by scenic views but also by flower beds, trees, and bushes. This adds life and greenery to a couple’s wedding day. While guests enjoy a cocktail reception on the patio or in a smaller room of the clubhouse, couples can traverse the well-manicured golf course to take wedding portraits. They will find mature trees, a wooden bridge, and plenty of greenery. In the ballroom within the country club, they can reconvene with their guests for a magical night of dinner and dancing. This ballroom features high ceilings with a golden chandelier hanging down in the center of the room, to complement the golden wall sconces adding to the glowing ambiance. The row of French doors, with arched windows above them, let in plenty of natural light during the day.

At this venue, couples hosting all wedding-related events are welcome. Not only does this space accommodate ceremonies and receptions, it can also serve as the setting for bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The country club offers event items and rentals for couples, including chairs with chair covers, drapery, furniture, and tables. The club also offer all-inclusive packages, so that experienced staff can help take care of all the details of a couple’s wedding day. For couples who want to have more of a hand in their wedding process, the knowledgeable staff can still assist with event planning, setup, cleanup, and more. In-house bar and catering services provide couples with experts who know the venue well. Customized wedding cakes straight from the kitchen means less travel time for a delicate dessert. Guests especially will love the wireless Internet, onsite parking and valet parking, treating everyone like royalty on the wedding day.

Cuisine

Full bar service means a fully stocked bar with bartenders at the Old York Country Club at Chesterfield. These bartenders work an open, limited or cash bar for a couple’s wedding, pouring any selection of alcohol, ensuring that couples don’t need to provide outside alcohol for the event. Cuisine straight from the kitchen can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet

Old York Country Club at Chesterfield 4
Old York Country Club at Chesterfield 5
Old York Country Club at Chesterfield 6

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding would not have been what it was without them

When my husband and I first visited Old York two years prior to our wedding, we knew that we had to book our date because there wasn't anywhere else we wanted to get married. From the first time we met Melanie and Hank, we felt as if we had known them forever. They both have such a calming nature about them which eased our big day nerves and made us feel as if we were putting our big day into the hands of a trusted friend. I truly don't think our day could have been any more perfect and I know that it is because of the great care and attention to detail that Melanie and Hank put into our day. Stacy was assigned as our attendant and was always available and extremely helpful from the beginning of the day until the last minute. She carried my train, got me tissues, carried my flowers, arranged my train, got us drinks, arranged my train again, gave advice to my maids, bustled my dress, fixed my bustle when it ripped, wrapped us up a meal to go, packed up all of our decorations, I could go on and on. She was just fantastic. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and well attended to, leaving endless photo opportunities- seriously our photographer was thrilled! Our wedding was three weeks ago and I am still getting texts and comments about how delicious the food was. The service was seamless and the options were plentiful. I have a feeling that I will be having conversations about the food for years to come (get the mac and cheese bar, you won't regret it!) Since we booked two years ago Old York has updated the ballroom floors, chairs, added a beautiful lighting detail to the ceiling and updated the menu. They are always working to stay abreast on the latest wedding trends while preserving the elegant feel that Old York brings. Over the last three weeks I have been reliving our big day detail by detail and it truly was perfect all thanks to the wonderful staff at Old York. Everything went seamlessly and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. I hope that someone I know gets married there soon so that I can enjoy all that OYCC has to offer all over again!

Maura · Married on 09/29/2018

There is simply no better place to have your wedding than the Old York! The grounds are beautiful, the food is amazing, and the service is perfection! Melanie took my wedding vision and made it happen all while keeping me calm when I got overwhelmed. My husband and I got married over a week ago and we still have guests reaching out to us talking about how beautiful our venue was and the service and the food were amazing. We are so happy we choose the Old York and highly recommend it!

Old York Country Club at Chesterfield Pricing

Guest List

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$12,399 - $15,854
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

Old York Country Club at Chesterfield FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 8,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? March, November, December

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Old York Country Club at Chesterfield 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Old York Country Club at Chesterfield 2
    2019 Weddings!

$5.00 discount per person on top of current package discounts for any available 2019 Wedding Date!

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Take a ride to the country and gorgeous grounds at Old York Country. The tented deck overlooking the greens was wonderful for an early June event. The ceremony over the bridge was beautiful and secluded. The staff was very helpful and the couple had a perfect day!

• Absolute Celebrations
    Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Our very own Fernando had breathtaking photos taken at this venue. I'm not kidding.. They're in his office! A gorgeous venue, definitely a must see. Such a pleasure working with Melanie to coordinate our events with her. She treats all clients with professionalism and is very personable. It shows in the staff/service. We've had a relationship with Melanie for almost 10 years. We are excited to continue working with you for the many years to come!

• Ambient DJ Service
    Ambient DJ Service Wedding DJs

The Old York Country Club is located in the quiet farm town of Chesterfield, NJ, and features beautiful golf course views and a rustic reception space. The front of the banquet room features brick and a historic fireplace. The management and service team is also top notch!

• 228 Old York Rd Chesterfield, New Jersey, NJ 08515 See on map