200 Hurffville Road, Blackwood, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number

About Wedgwood Country Club

Personal attention, thorough preparation and exquisite presentation are just a few of the qualities that makes Wedgwood Country Club the perfect place for your most special of days. We will spend all the time necessary with you to understand your desires so that no detail is left to chance. Our professional waitstaff will provide your guests with the highest level of service which when blended with our flexibilty and the finest food in South Jersey will provide you and your guests with memories that will last a lifetime.

Our wedding packages have been designed to "Wow" your guests with our trademarks - service and food while also providing a lot of the accessories and amenities your are looking for such as fresh floral centerpieces, elegant floor length linens, Steve and Company Disc Jockeys and much, much more.

For more information please visit our website at www.wedgwoodcc.com/weddings or call us at 856-227-5522 ext. 3 for a no obligation tour of our facility.

Other couples have also viewed

• Valleybrook Country Club
Wedding Ceremony in Grand Ballroom
Wedding Ceremony in Grand Ballroom
f193b4750f3f5506 1306519240266 DSC02511

9 Reviews for Wedgwood Country Club

We held our daughter's Sweet 16 party at the Wedgwood Country Club this February, and our older daughter's Sweet 16 party November of 2010. Both had guests of approx. 90 people. Each party was held in a different room...one in the main ballroom and the other a beautiful room on the second floor. Both parties were amazing! The food choices for a sweet 16 party was wonderful, included in the price was also an ice cream bar, soda bar, and a cake. The value for what we got was great! The managers that we delt with to book, and prepare the party were wonderful. The staff at each party were as equally wonderful and great to work with! They WCC was very accomodating with all of my requests as well. All of our guests raved about the venue, food, and overall great time at both parties! I would highly recommend the Wedgwood Country Club for any formal affair!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2013

Using Wedgwood country club catering was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. Ed could not have been more helpful, accommodating, and efficient! We opted for a buffet package, and Ed was so flexible in allowing us to tailor the package to meet our needs. Because our venue was a good distance from Turnersville we opted to use a local florist and bakery, but we did use Steve and Company for our DJ, and they were great! We created playlists and do-not-play lists online, and spoke and exchanged a few emails with our DJ the week of the wedding, and everything went perfectly. Pretty much every other aspect of wedding planning was stressful and fraught with obstacles and complications, and Ed made everything so easy. It was such a relief when I was at the height of wedding-planning craziness to talk to Ed and have him tell me "Don't worry about it, it's taken care of."

I could go on and on about the service, but that is by no means the only thing that makes them worth recommending. The prices are very reasonable, and they are very willing to adjust the packages to meet your needs and budget. You get SO much for your money - TONS of delicious appetizers, entrees, and sides, desserts, drinks, mixers, garnishes, linens, and all the china, silverware, glassware, etc., an AWESOME DJ, very friendly, capable, and professional servers and bartenders. I really could not have been happier, and would recommend Ed and his staff to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2013

I have absolutely no complaints about Wedgwood. Ed is so easy to work with and is very flexible with pricing. I was initially impressed with the packaged deals he offered. The cake, DJ, and centerpieces were included in the package: The bakery included- Country Sweets in Woodbury was very good. I was 100% happy with it. We went to the bakery and picked out everything we wanted and it was all included in the package deal. The DJ included- Steve and Company- great DJ service. Was so easy to submit a playlist (and a "do not play list") and most of the planning for the DJ was online. Although we could have met up, it was not necessary and was very simple to plan everything. He also played music outside for my ceremony. Everything was traditional and just how i wanted it. He then promptly set everything up inside for the reception. One of the florists included- We used Sunrise Florist in Blackwood since my family has used them before for other occasions. They are amazing there as well. Phyllis is so sweet and accommodating. I was more than happy with the centerpieces and ceremony flowers. The bouquets and ceremony flowers are not included in the package with Wedgwood but the prices are very reasonable.

And back to reviewing Wedgwood- The ceremony was supposed to be held outside in the far back in grass next to the golf course. About a week before they finished a patio and Ed suggested having the ceremony there instead (he would've set up either spot for the ceremony).. we chose to use the patio since it was closer for our guests and we thought the scenery was nicer. I'm so happy with how the ceremony turned out. Everything was beautiful. Then the guests went inside for the cocktails and I heard one of my guests thought the appetizers were the meal! The food and drinks kept flowing! Then we had our entrance into the grand ballroom which is beautiful. The servers were very professional and everything was served quickly. bottom line: EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Wedgwood Country Club FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner

• 200 Hurffville Road Blackwood, NJ, 08012 See on map
    Location of (Wedgwood Country Club)